3 months on starting strength

>3 months on starting strength

I can't fit into any of my pants now, and I don't have the budget for new clothes. Curse you for feeding me a meme Jow Forums

Attached: unknown.png (1193x1373, 487K)

>sumo

why did u save a 2yr old thread

Whats that website called?

This, I want to check now

Symmetric strength

Symmetricstrength since op is a wall licking fuckhead

10 chin ups, pull ups and dips will give you green back and biceps

>Symmetric strength
Thanks

I've been training for about 2 weeks. How bad is this?

Attached: Bad News.png (1155x1416, 530K)

I did SS for 4 months and only got visible gains on my legs and ass.
Now I've toned down squatting and am focusing on upper body, bench and chinups every workout, accessory work for abs and biceps. Aesthetics are blowing up.

Ahhhhhahahahahahahahahahah
Serves you right, you gullible schmuck. Next time don't listen to Jow Forums.

>he fell for the SS meme
3 months doing GSLP with added chest accessories and have balanced stats, feels good man

Attached: file.png (1039x1673, 553K)

This is why I am doing SS AND upper body work every lift day, I just do my first two major lifts in the session, Squat and OHP/Bench first depending on the day, and then before my Deadlift I do Barbell Curls, Farmer Walks, and still working on strength for dips and chinups. Also doing push ups every 3 days on, 1 day off.

>start bulking
>buttons literally fly off pants

I thought that only happened in comic books.

Attached: 1517576475940.png (695x515, 25K)

feels good moving up deadlift is still lagging behind gonna start training it more. Currently cutting after a 4 month bulk

Attached: f70a83d387c37ad9f77031910007df0e.png (1110x895, 414K)

>quarter squats

post routine man

I have no idea how my chinup got this strong.

Attached: lifting 2 years.png (808x978, 265K)

Routine? I want to be able to do pull ups all day long. And have no idea what to do besides just doing pull ups

Where did I go wrong

Attached: Capture.png (1129x1319, 480K)

Dunno if this is good advice but this is how I included pullups and chinups in my workouts over these 2 years of working out
~6months 3xF pullups or chinups 3 times a week
~6months 3x5 pullups or chinups 3 times a week, I did linear progression like SS, when I stalled I deloaded for 90% and started working up again
~10months Mainly did rows, I always would do some pullups or chinups during my rest periods inbetween sets of pretty much all exercises except rows, deadlifts and squats
~2months Started doing weighted pullups again with linear progression and my numbers shot up

>So you choose to do incline, because you're stronger on incline and you're stronger on incline, because you never do flat, because you always do incline because you're stronger on incline, obviously.