Alright lets get real, where do you guys get gear?

Alright lets get real, where do you guys get gear?

Looking to order for the first time. I've been researching sources for a week now and this shit is insufferable. Every single source has good reviews but also reviews that its fake/underdosed etc.
I'm from europe and am strongly considering pharmacomstore, but even they have some shit thrown at them and I'm waiting for a restock anyway.

Attached: x.png (476x597, 660K)

Nice try, FBI
Not today, CIA
Dirty tricks, MI6

Why do you want to use steroids?

I hope you're doing it for money-making purposes, and not just as an attempt to get bigger to try attract sluts who are attracted to big muscles.

Just hide behind 7 proxies bro

>lifting for women
lmao
I've been lifting for more 6 years now, If I didn't, I would kill myself

go ask some roided out lunk at your local gym

If you look hard enough you'll find it, if you can't find it you aren't smart enough to do them safely so it's in your best interest either way.

Tbh just make friends at your gym and they'll probly end up finding you instead.

just use a darknet market and find a domestic source with good reviews and a high vendor trust level. ripping people off is bad business for vendors and markets, plus most let you confirm payment after delivery so you can test it first

i have access to my school lab so i get my equipment and chemicals from there.

reddit

So basically find a needle in a haystack?

The world of UGL roids is full of people hyping/badmouthing various labs because they are selling/not selling said lab. The best way to tell if it's legit before you buy is reviews on a dark market which have some kind of accountability between the buyer and seller, or reviews by Redditors with long post histories who post actual blood work. Even then, not at all foolproof.

slow day at the bureau, eh?

if you're in a city with a uni try med students who lift

pharmacom is the best brand ive come across desu

>pharmacom
Niggers btfo

If you have to ask, you aren't ready for roids. You haven't been lifting long enough. Once you have a substantial amount of time lifting, finding juice is as easy as finding weed (the exception to this is you are a social dunce).

lolwut

good to know, at least on 4chang I'm more incline to belive since I don't expect to encounter any shills here

I already said I've been lifting for more than 6 years. I don't think the fact that I "have to ask" makes me not ready. I want to hear as many opinions as possible. It seems that pharmacom is my best bet for now but I wanted to see what Jow Forums has to say

this unironically

not at all, just do it and stop whining

Fine, you very well may be ready, youre just a social dunce. No big deal bro. Goodluck

Nah man, you'll get infected doing that