Hey guys I need help coming up with a meal plan. I'm 5'9, 270, and have been lifting for a few weeks

Hey guys I need help coming up with a meal plan. I'm 5'9, 270, and have been lifting for a few weeks.

I don't like eggs or fish, or really any meat that isn't beef or turkey/chicken, but I'll eat anything else. I can also eat pretty much the same thing every day and be okay with that.

Yes I read the sticky, but I'm still confused as to where to start. Everyone says diet is the most important factor to all of this, and I mean to do it right after years of abusing my body with garbage.

Attached: 541543525.jpg (534x800, 85K)

>wants to get Jow Forums
>doesn’t have the balls to make himself eat fish and eggs

Just go have another big Mac you fat fuck

Yeah man, I hate to say it but eggs and chicken are a staple. I eat three eggs a day and at least 5-8oz of chicken a day. Milk, cottage cheese, greek yogurt those are great too. Cut shitty carbs (chips, white breads, pizza, burgers, etc). Cut sugars as well.

Chicken is fine, but eggs man... I can't stomach them.

I'm not actually that picky an eater but there's something about eggs that make me want to die.

Attached: 123123123.jpg (1280x1568, 285K)

If you don't have the willpower to eat stuff you don't like; you don't have the willpower to eat less or lose weight. Just stay fat, weakass bitch. Next time, post your shitty thread and questions in the QTDDTOT instead.

I'm considering just going to a dietitian or something. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to food.

Attached: 53453452.jpg (1280x1920, 258K)

You're literally saying that if I don't eat fish or eggs I might as well give up.

Do you hear how ridiculous that is?

Attached: 75745754.jpg (640x1136, 90K)

What do you mean you don't like fish or eggs, faggot? Do you think anyone in this board likes oats or fucking cottage cheese? Do you think we wouldn't all prefer eating junk all day and making gains? You think we like our shitty healthy meals?

We don't. And that's a price you have to pay in order to make it.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1526956378601.jpg (600x445, 55K)

what is it about putting my nose in brappers that gives me euphoria and a precum leak

If you remove the shell, they're A LOT tastier
because I figured you just open your maw and shove shit down without doing more than the absolute necessary amount of prep, meaning anything that isn't: pour up water, put on the stove, wait

do you get off on this pseudo-superiority or something?

you're probably a dyel dork who worships /fit

I'm saying if you don't have the willpower to do something as simple as eating eggs, you don't have the enough to maintain a caloric deficit for months. What's ridiculous is that you keep trying to achieve things you want without doing things you don't want.
>46397467
>We don't. And that's a price you have to pay in order to make it.
This guy gets it, but keep looking for the easy way out OP. It's how you got fat in the first place.
t. Someone who lost 75lbs

>what is it about putting my nose in brappers that gives me euphoria and a precum leak
I feel like that too, I've actually com just from licking asshole

Getting fit means you do shit you don't want to.
I used to be anorexic af, malnourished to all fuck.
My dad was a complete fuckwit when it came to actually giving me food.
I had to take a really sour and shitty tasting vitamin supplement for a while to actually make my skin not look like a suffocated corpse that just got out of rigor mortis, literally get me balanced and less auschwitz so that you couldn't stack plates in between my ribs.
The supplement had me vomit several times, I hated it, it was the worst thing about waking up, I had to start EVERY DAY with this shit. Every single day I cried, coughed, groaned and fucking hated my existence. I was 11 and I still did it because I was told it was gonna help me.

You're a grown ass fucking man and you can't "stomach to eat these things"
Do you understand how much it makes me lose faith in you making it, to any level you ever want to make it?
Do you understand how weakwilled you are if you cut out some of the single most nutritional, important meals you can eat, just because it isn't a snickers flavored apple pie mountain dew swirly twist?
Do you really want an 11 year old, in 2006 mind you, back in the day when we didn't have the understanding of fitness and information out there like we do today. That little scrawny ass, staggered in height, 11 year old me out fucking wills you, man. Is that what you want to remember when you look back at life? A child having more will to succeed and feel better, having to shove something so much more disgusting than eggs down his throat every day, 7 am, right before school. Taste lingering up until and some times even past lunch.
The road to a fit lifestyle isn't paved with chocolates, tasty foods and doing whatever the fuck you want. It's long term planning, not short term dopamine fixes, that get you there

You sicken me.

oh shut up you fucking twat

it's eggs... you guys are all /pol pussies

also nice sob story that made you a bitter piece of shit... wuss

don't listen to the rest of the retards giving you shit itt
you don't have to eat fish or eggs
just track calories
buy chicken/ground turkey in bulk when it goes on sale for wallet gains, get a big ass bag of rice and some broccoli. That takes care of lunch and dinner until you die. Eat some fruit for breakfast or whatever. Just calculate your calorie/macro needs and hit them every day and you will make it.

Not bitter in the fucking slightest, it made me realize that not everything that's good for you comes easy.

You're the weakest of fucking weak pieces of shits I've ever come across
good luck fucking succeeding doing anything if you bawl your fucking eyes out and dry heave like that fatass who can't eat broccoli whenever you see eggs and fish, vegetables or anything remotely healthy to you. Fucking dumbass
You probably wouldn't be able to eat unfried chicken either

Go fucking kill yourself before you taint the world with children with your mindset, you absolute piece of despicable weakwilled cromagnon

dude are you 12? you're life is a joke. you're only hardship was taking a sour pill and you refer to people on the internet as the "weakest person you ever met". imagine... having so little social interaction that a guy on the internet conjures such a qualifier

also this isn't OP... i'm just arguing with you for the fuck of it, but since you're a sensitive little pussy bitch you fell right for it

fucking idiot

It doesn't matter if you're OP, his mom or his troglodyte fucking soulmate. You defending him makes you an equal amount of fucking inbred. Literally defending that someone can't stomach eating something that holds more nutrition than YOUR entire husk of a body does. Christ almighty, being this much of a brainlet

stop snacking, cut out ALL LIQUID CALORIES (including coffee drinks, regular soda, alcohol).

Intermittent fasting is your friend. You just make sure you DO NOT GO OVER 2000 calories a day.

If you are at 270, eating 2000 calories a day, you will LOSE WEIGHT NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU EXERCISE.