QTDDTOT

Attached: 1519994660985.jpg (999x624, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pZC68jhoA0
youtube.com/watch?v=y-FwbtpD_hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I injured both my elbows (don't ask) so I can't do pullups or rows for a while. How can I work out my lats without using elbows?

How did you injure your elbows?

30 year old meme

Gimme (You)s now

I turned 30 years old

lol called it.

Some user said snorting dmaa is a great pre workout and he named some chink site where you can buy it but I forgot the name. Any one know which sites still sell it?

Attached: 1517057308766.jpg (900x1348, 139K)

>dmaa
Nice try fbi

I can get brown and white rice on bulk for about the same price. Am I sorely missing out if I choose white over brown or is it an over exaggerated meme?

Attached: 1527800920078.jpg (525x356, 31K)

Almost negligible. brown might have some more micronutrients but nothing you're missing if you just have a balanced diet or multi-vitamin.

Parboiled rice is your friend.

Not really a question but my doctor said I might have autism. I don't want to be autistic guys.

How much zinc should I take and when? Spread out or all at once? I have 10mg pills so a multiple of 10 would be handy. First time I've used something other than whey and I want to do it right.

Attached: 1511720572169.jpg (1066x1340, 145K)

Reposting because no one answered when I made a thread

Just how bad is alcohol for your gains? I like to have a glass of wine or two for dinner sometimes. Is it a habit I should cut out, or am I overthinking it?

I didn’t use chalk and ripped off a callus while deadlifting.
Best way to remedy this so I can deadlift again next time?

I usually get medium or short grain for the texture. What advantage does parboiled have?

youtube.com/watch?v=-pZC68jhoA0

It's closer to whole wheat rice nutrtionally and tastes good.

Sounds like the he's talking about was on guys who got drunk. I don't know how much effect one or two glasses has

It's too late user, worrying about it means you are autistic.
Some say 10-20 is fine in the morning. Magnesium at night. Or some kind of zinc magnesium combo at night. You have to make sure you are getting copper in your diet from food when you supplement with zinc.
Hot salt water bath for it or submerge it in alcohol for a bit, neosporin and bandaid it up. Should be good to go in about 2 days. Could use superglue to fix it too but nothing with cyanide in it.
Alcohol at any level of intake tends to inhibit protein synthesis. If you get pretty drunk it's usually in the ballpark of 25-30% inhibition of the synthesis of type 2 muscle fibers (fast to fatigue or explosive contractile type). It doesn't directly contribute to degradation of muscle but if turnover is lower than synthesis you lose muscle.

>If you get pretty drunk it's usually in the ballpark of 25-30% inhibition
so a couple of glasses here and there shouldn't have a significant effect on gaining muscle then?
I feel like Chad and lifting normies probably drink a lot more during the week than I do

Drink socially just not right after a workout and it should be fine.

I'm trying to set up a simple home gym and I'm looking for a pullup bar that won't destroy my door frames. Anyone have experience with one of these things? They're installed and tightened inside the doorway as opposed to being held up by mounts or with leverage from the outside of the doorframe. It's cheap chinkshit but I just want something that's gunna get me by till I can get a better one. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Attached: 71NhQzuG17L._SX679_.jpg (679x679, 15K)

Why not buy a pullup bar that's mounted up in the doorframe with screws? They're not terribly expensive, and falling down during a pullup seems scary

Unless something screws into the frame be prepared to eat shit if it comes loose.

have one, works fine

all you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=y-FwbtpD_hA

I'll be looking out for it then. I've not seen it in the grain size I like, but if I do I'll try it

Is $850 CAD ($650 USD) a good price for store new home gym equipement:
>power rack
>dip attachement
>weighted belt
>300 lbs of weights
>olympic bar with 1500lbs capacity
>adjustable bench

what's Jow Forums's thoughts on lentils? I bought a few bags because they're cheap, easy enough to cook and have a decent printed proein

Attached: red lentils.jpg (560x315, 142K)

Straps or gloves. And start using gloves for barbell work.
Get a pull up tower with parallel bars on the other side. It’s the best bang for your buck.
Old time strongmen were alcoholics, so do whatever you want. The people that are against alcohol are either parroting some bullshit they read online or are dyel.

Whenever I flex a muscle for more than 3 seconds I get a muscle cramp. What causes this?

You are weak and you have a shit diet.

Will I see any muscle development while my BF% is still between 25-30? It's gradually going down, but I'm not sure how effective weight training is while I'm still not at my goal weight. I'm 161 now, target is 135-140.

he who lifts, gains
don't worry too much. if you're in the gym and you're eating protein, you're building muscle.

Should I drop pendlay rows in favour of regular rows with more reps?
Lifts are 52,5 / 70 / 110 / 130 (all in kg)
Pendlay is at 75kg but I feel like it does nothing but tires my arms in some weird way.
I felt way more back when doing rows with both dumbell while stomach down on an incline.

How do I get bigger? I rarely ever feel hunger, and I can go whole days on one sandwich. Would eating tons of shitty snacks such as candy or chips help?

Attached: 1507750705438.jpg (1080x1441, 292K)

Hello friends i am going to do SS but i have back problems. So would it be a good idea to replace the deadlift with a trapbar deadlift ? My current lifts are bench: 155lbs for 5, squat: 195lb for 5, and conventional deadlift 295lb for 5

is that a fucking lich

la creatura...

Attached: scared-kid-holding-a-cross.jpg (445x503, 38K)

Is that what a roiding skeleton looks like???

Attached: 1528316659558.jpg (500x385, 41K)

GALLON OF MILK A DAY

What is 1/2/3/4 or whatever and what is ss

can someone explain this picture? How does he look so skinny and ripped on the right? Just what the heck is going on

read the fucking sticky

Roids + Anorexia = Muscle Lich

Attached: index.png (160x160, 3K)

he fell for the ottermode meme

would this actually work tho

I used to have one of these, it never fell down on me, but leaving it up for a long time ended up peeling the pain from the doorframe where it was attached.
It was probably more because it was a shitty paint job, just be aware.

Its an easy 1200 calories and 120g of protein, eating on top of it would put you easily over 2500 calories

I'm not going to sift through the fucking massive sticky for this mundane information you fucking degenerate
>posts question in question thread
>"ReAd ThE sTiCkY"
Shut the fuck up you fucking jew

1/2/3/4 is 1 plate ohp, 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift
SS is starting strength, a beginner strength routine.

Thanks dude

>can't follow board rules
>can't read easily presented information
>posts year old twitter memes
>posts edgy racism
please go back

I'll get you next time you crafty little fucker

Attached: 1187.jpg (576x378, 18K)

good cutting foods that don't involve powder? I'm eating all the eggs, chicken and cottage cheese I can handle

Veggies, any type. Fills you up real good, super healthy and almost no calories. Can't go wrong.

Is seated OHP worse than standing for some reason other than something something stabilizers? Is it normal that your seated OHP is like 10% stronger than standing? Does seated count equally towards 1/2/3/4 (5x5)?

Next questions similar but for rows: I can do 5x8 pretty comfortably with 90lb DB row, but as soon as I try to pendlay above 155 i get bad back pain in lower back; obviously my form is shit but I've asked 3 trainers to comment and they say it looks okay. Is this normal because the weight doesn't transition the same way from DB to bb? followup: is it tragic if I skip the barbell altogether and stick to DB rows instead? Thanks in advance.

which ones are high in protein? Forgot to mention that. Already eating a ton of peas

>cottage cheese

dawg im no nutritionist but what made you think thats a good cutting food? genuinely curious. it seems like your stereotypical calorie bomb.

unironic *snap*

from the top of my head; broccoli, lentils, avocado, any type of beans.
just a google press away though

How do I get more energy?

OOOGA OOOGA BOOGA

My grip seems to be my weakness when it comes to deadlifts. After two reps of my max weight, I'm barely hanging onto the bar with my fingers. Will this eventually go away? Or should I be working on grip strength?

Oh. Welcome to the club.

caffeine, creatine

What's the best way to cook chicken breast without losing any protein/juices? Pressure cooker? Sous vide? Oven? Microwave? Stovetop?

Attached: 20150610-sous-vide-chicken-guide-36.jpg (1500x1125, 187K)

i only started strength training (and going to the gym at all for that matter) a month ago.
i started at 6ft 1, 13.5 stone and now i’m 13 stone with a fair amount of muscle.
my friend who is in training to be a PT says i should be eating a calorie surplus with 160g protein a day.
is this right? i want to cut but he said to wait until i’ve built my strength up more.
pic unrelated for attention.

Attached: 4L_D6x5vJmi.jpg (1136x640, 116K)

It will only get worse. The muscles in the forearm and much smaller than the glutes, hammies, quads traps etc that make up the DL. Grip WILL BE the limiting factor.
That's why people use straps.

I have a pretty good time with the following method:
Butterfly your chicken breast (cut off the tenderloin and cut the breast in half longways (e.g making it thinner). Marinade with your favorite marinade, ust be sure to use some oil- one i like is:
worcestsherie (leave me alone) sauce
dijon mustard
salt, pepper, little bbit of old bay or cayenne
herbs de province
avocado oil or evoo
let hang for 60minutes +, be sure chicken is not ice fucking cold when it hits the pan, heat pan with oil and pan sear it.
dont cut chicken right away like a retard, dont overccook the chicken like a retard (it takes like 3 times if you aren't autism as fuck to figure out how to know its done by touching it). alternative is pressure cooker works well or shred and lather in sauce but i like that less, mine is plenty juicy.

He has some health issue that includes an impact of his pancreas. That odd look around his lower abs and pelvis isn't a muscle insertion thing, it's an issue that develops if you inject the insulin in your lower abs

I'm sure this tastes good, but I'm not about using the extra oil.

If gyno meds like Tamoxifen reduce (the impact of?) Estrogen, can they in theory boost facial hair growth?

Use straps
do as much of your warmups with double overhand as you can, and hold the last rep for a bit, but when doing your max just go with straps, your grip is going to be the first thing to give out and you don't really want to stall your deadlifts just because your forearms are weaker than your legs/back

any advanced lifter here? do you guys still track macros when lean bulking?

asking since I'm considering leaving tracking to cutting only since at this stage you can(well, I can) cut by intuitive eating and going out too but it isn't the best since your protons and carbs won't be at the right levels all the time to maximize performance on such a catabolic state.

but if you're an advanced lifter, that eats clean 99% of the time, is there any reason not to?

why not dirty bulk ?

because it's the most retarded thing you can do and thanks to that I lost 1 year of my fucking life cutting never EVER again

more than 250 surplus is a waste at my lifting level, maximum 500 to make sure I don't under track since your TDEE isn't the same everyday unless you don't move

t.twink
post height and weight

177cm 67kg can bench 100kg x 4 and OHP 60kg x 4 as well

post yours fatty

Attached: 230518-4.jpg (541x960, 66K)

>sub 150lb manlet
a real man weighs at MINIMUM 300lbs

not him, but why do you fags cover your face with a gay emoji? are you on snap chat??

bloatmaxxing pls

well it's quicker than going on paint

how can i tell if my back is rounding during a deadlift without mirrors or a phone or friends ?

Attached: bloatmaxx.png (2518x1024, 197K)

I'm cutting for around 1,5 month at roughly -400 kcal, with 1 maintennce day a week, and I'm second day into 16:8 IF and it really suits me. The thing is, I'm going for a 10 day trip with friends, first half gonna be walking around sightseeing and second hiking in mountains with light backpack, the temperature being up to 30*C and a bit lower in mountains. Should I stop IF and eat at maintenance during the trip or keep the deficit? It's gonna be hard to count calories without a scale and IF helps, but also don't want to strain myself in heat. Do you have any advice how to cut while travelling?

What is SS?

post legs

Sega Saturn

Attached: 51m-xpM5icL.jpg (500x459, 48K)

>OHP 60kg x 4

Attached: 1527716218845.jpg (387x353, 24K)

I'm too busy and stressed with my upcoming exams and I'm finishing my cut so it's getting way hard to progress and those 3 sets of 4 are brutal, first one is easy but then shit hits the fan

Attached: legs.jpg (3024x4032, 2.12M)

>pink underwear
are you a homo?

no I have gf
just /fa/

doing 5x5 bench today. I'm at bodyweight bench now. Started my first set after warm up and it was easy as pie, I anticipated even bumping up my weight. All of the sudden on the last rep I hit complete muscle failure out of no where. I had to throw the bar off of me, which made a scene and made me look like a complete phaggot. WTF Jow Forums? anyone else had something like this happen? I'm really in my head about it

Should i fast when I'm already at 15% bf ? Like just one day a week

Anyone else enjoy sprinting? What sort of routines do you follow to get better? I've only been doing it for a few weeks but I really like it.

Is it true accutane negatively impacts your strength/muscle building. Ive been bumped up to 80mg ED and I feel pretty weak and small senpai, lifts aren't doing well either

sometimes I have trouble falling asleep, this is because my routine revolves around going to bed way late due to my work, friends works and social life but once or twice per week I gotta wake up really early so obviously I cant go to bed early 7x week when I just need to do it once

how can I make myself go to sleep? I try to ingest soothie teas with honey but not before bed or I wake up to pee

what else is there to do?

Bump - please respond

this happened to me once but on my 2nd of 5 working sets, it really got in my head and i had difficulty psyching myself out to increase weight on bench for weeks. Now i just have someone spot me for all my working sets, even if the first two or three I definitely will not need the help. It helps me get in the zone and not worry about it, and nobody really ever minds and if they seem to at all I'll just ask someone else. Easy fix.