ISO PPL split

Current Physique taken a whole 5 minutes ago no pump no food
-22 yrs old
-~210 lbs
-tracking around 3,000kcals high carbs I usually eat later in the day
lifting natty for a little over 4 yrs.

My split has been predominantly your typical 6 day bro split chest/legs/back/shoulders/arms/weak areas I have a big focus on hypertrophy because that seems to work for me. I'm looking for a PPL 6 day split focused on hypertrophy I could make one myself by cba and I'd like to know what works for everyone else. I've hit somewhat of a plateau and I think hitting everything twice a week would help overcome that. Any information helps every PPL split I've found online revolves around 4-6 rep range.

Attached: 9C24CA28-65F3-4461-AAA8-629570A70ADA (1).jpg (750x1334, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi mate not relevant to your thread, but as a natty can you just help me out? I’m feeling like shit after lifting for 3 months and not seeing any visible results, is it normal to not see results after that long from your experience?

I didn't really see much of a change for my first 6 months lifting mainly because I wasn't tracking calories and I was lifting for way too long. As a natty you gotta realize you can't be in the gym for 2-3 hours and you have to eat enough for your body to be able to repair the damage you did. The BIGGEST thing that helped me was accepting the fact you do not grow in the gym you grow outside of the gym. Use weights as a tool to grow your physique your diet is the most important part of the process.

Cheers man, you look great, am I alright if I’ve not seen any results yet after 3 months? Even though I’m eating enough and getting enough sleep?

If you aren't tracking your calories you probably aren't actually eating enough or your macros are scuffed

I’ve put on a lot of weight so definitely eating enough, I think it’s all just fat, I’m a lot stronger but have had no muscle growth

You've made muscle gains trust. If you're in a surplus and you're working out you're making gains. Getting a little fluff during a bulk is unavoidable it's all about calories in and calories out. You haven't been lifting very long it's a long process to build muscle and everybody is different when it comes to growth.

Thank you, how long did it take you to start noticing a difference?

>lifting 4 years for this

Height?

didn't see any real change myself for at least 6 months, and people I went to HS w/ didn't start the whole "holy shit bro you got huge" thing until at least 3 years of consistent lifting. The more you lift you'll start figuring out what works for you; the training methods, diet, etc. like I said everyone is different so telling you what works for me doesn't necessarily mean it will for you

6'1"
I'll post a pic of me before I went to uni

Damn what program did you start with

This is basically where I started this was the end of my first semester at uni, I had been lifting consistently 5 days a week from sept. to dec. at this point but the scale didn't move at all

Attached: CFCE1019-7E13-4C95-9E67-14F643E5C0F1.jpg (750x1147, 511K)

Sounds like you are real close to genetic limit for natty lifters, that's probably why you are stalling on progression. I put your stats into this symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight and you're probably around 15% bf as you are right now if that's you cold flexed. Looking good but I don't think you're going to get much more size than that without juicing or just cutting down to get shredded. Hell of a job though. Keep it up man.

god dammit i'm asking for advice here lol.

the OG buff dudes bro split I think i still have it screen shotted on my phone if you really want it. It's a super basic bro split focused on progressive overload.

This is mine Hypertrophy focused PPL, works great.

PPLPPLX

Push Day:

1 Upper Chest Exercise (Incline DB Bench Press/Incline Close Grip DB Bench Press/Low-Pulley Cable Flys/Incline Chest Press Machine) 4x6-10
1 Middle Chest Exercise (DB Bench Press/Close Grip DB Bench Press/Chest Press Machine/Cable Flys) 4x6-10
1 Lower Chest Exercise (Usually just High-Pulley Cable Flys) 4x8-12
2 Front/Side Delts Exercise (Some variation of Shoulder Press/Laterall Raise) 4x8-12
2 Triceps Exercises 4x8-12

Pull Day:

1 Vertical Pull Exercise (Weighed Pull-Ups/Chin-Ups/Etc) 4x8-12
2 Rows Variations (Bent-Over/T-Bar/Seated/Wide-Grip/Etc) 4x8-12
1 Rear Delt Exercise (Face-Pulls/Bent-Over Raise) 4x8-12
2 Biceps Exercises 4x8-12
1 Traps Exercise 3x8-12

Leg Day:

Squats (Holy Grail of Legs) 4x4-6
Leg Press Variation/Leg Extension 4x8-12
Romanian Deadlift 4x8-12
Leg Curls 4x8-12
2 Calf Exercises 4x14-18
1 Abs Exercise 3x10

IMO nattys look like garbage diced, super flat and depleted and juice isn't an option as I'm in the process of applying for OCS. regardless natty limits have no scientific backing I think having that mindset is shitty in itself

THANK YOU

Thank you mate I really appreciate the help, you look fantastic

Any tips for building chest bro?

Ok man but truth be told unless you're a freak like Kim Jin Ho with a FFMI of 26+ and not juicing you're going to peak. Best of luck to you in OCS user.

Ditch Barbell Benchpress, it’s an egolift. Dumbbell Benchpress pretty much surpasses it at every aspect

chest 2x a week progressive overload incline dbs nobody cares how much you bench maintain correct form w/ mind muscle connection

tru thx brotha