/mirin/ thread

/mirin/ thread

>Be me
>Be working on my computer at a coffee shop
>Begin to notice a cute blonde girl working there
>She's always giving me looks when I'm not looking
>Today she was there getting a drink with some guy
>She gave a longing look at me when I walked in

Attached: Japanese women.jpg (1851x1400, 362K)

Attached: 1424552630970.png (155x56, 23K)

Is this the autism thread?

Going by OP's post, it certainly looks like it

>27 years old, casually with off periods been lifting for 2.5 years
>im also a PT, so don’t look completely shit
>sometimes ill pick up hours driving my old man’s cab
>last night pick up this 5’5 chubby eskimo 24 year old from a bar/lounge and she’s a little tipsy looks like she’s barely 18
>we talking one thing lead to another, asks if she can jump in the front seat next to me
>gives me a smoke cause thats my rule, if u smoke in my cab u gotta give me one ;)
>tells me her hotel and i start going there, along the way i ask if i can get a kiss
>i lean in for a peak, she shoves her tounge In my mouth and bites my lower lip
>lol wut, i laugh caught off guard, ask her if she wants to fool around, she is MORE than eager
>ask if she has protection in her room, she says no so i go to 7-11 and grab some condoms

Anyways i realize she’s down to fuck before i even know her name. She tells me her Eski name, its hard as fuck to say. I go up to her room and fuck her. Some highlights.

>pulls my condom off at one point and tells me she wants to ride me, resist cuz i just met this broad lmao
>fuck her doggy with her legs squeezed shut, ass up pussy queefing like mad
>muttering my dick is “perfect” between gasps.

She’s from some isolated town where everyone knows eachother. Says i had the biggest dick she’s felt. I tell her im taking a pic of her big eski brapper, she obliged.

Attached: D0D21E3A-23DA-417F-AABC-DAE2DD3DF885.jpg (1957x2612, 1.02M)

>dick only slightly thicker than finger
>biggest dicks shes felt

She looks disgusting bro. Low standards are cool but this is too much

Are you a big red skinned supernatural criminal entity management agent? If so yea a bought as thick as your finger.

Attached: DAFBFAE8-5144-4688-9A24-A5972858AF2C.jpg (480x640, 153K)

Lol it was a 2:30am quickie, Im not dating this broad. More of a ego boost to me than anything.

Pathetic. Cuck tier

Seething

>be me
>wreck car and can't afford increased insurance cost to make a claim so I'm walking everywhere
>go to gym after work most days
>get sick pump and run home in tank top
>now tons of middle aged women honk at me when I'm trucking it down the highway
I'm just trying to look on the bright side walking blows

Attached: 1512394378040.jpg (1200x1793, 235K)

Sure she did incel,sure she did.
Go see a doctor

>not taking the opportunity to get a lift from cougars
>not making the best of the situation
not going to make it buddayh

just ask that bitch out and be done with it. don't even have to chat her up or have some one liner. if she likes what she sees than you're in.

hi i'm user whats your name?
>teehee i'm jessica
nice to meet you jessica want to go out some time?
>teehee sure
here's my number

give her your number that way she is forced to show interest by calling you. you're always trying to gauge her interest and maximize it. if she doesn't take guys numbers just get hers, no big deal.

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 434K)

This is the most autistic thing I've seen in all my days. Anyone who says that feel outside of a green text when necessary needs to be put down

lmfao that autism is impressive, and the fact that you are attractive enough that she is still interested is awesome. there is more to this mire than meets the eye.

Attached: 1528313622553.gif (420x420, 1.61M)

>mire connoisseur

Leave Jow Forums in Jow Forums.

maybe you can learn something incels

Attached: IMG_3596.png (750x1334, 425K)

>that feel when you act all smug and arrogant and like a womanizer and then you guys meet up go on one date and she ends up texting you few weeks later after rescheduling or cancelling several times to meet up again something like "oh i really need to focus on [Thing] You are really [adjective] and i had a great time! And we can still totally hang out sometime but I'm just really busy"

Attached: fuck u.png (495x495, 210K)

Not him but you might be projecting a little bit there, lad.

Attached: 1440558725907.jpg (499x618, 248K)

i've had this happen after having a stellar date with a girl i approached irl where we were making out at her place at the end of the night and she even said she wanted to see me again

You gave her too much validation. You showed way too much interest. You gotta give her something to chase. You're the catch, she's got to tame you so-to-speak. We're taking back our manhood, bros.

If you're truly high value and come with an abundance mindset than she'd be blowing up your phone. People want what they can't have. Just by pretending you're busy or are out fucking another bitch you're throwing her mind into a knot. You never want her to be comfortable, this is 2018 chivalry has been dead a long fucking time.

I'm usually pretty good about that but before I departed she was like
>i really want to see you again soon
>I don't want to play any games, I really like you
I thought I could take it easy and ya know be open and free in my expression in my interest in her but I guess it was just bs

Lifting heavy for 6 months, seems to be working. Picked up this girl at the gym and smashed.

Attached: 38B91B32-9ADB-49DD-B3B2-BD96F2CF543E.jpg (639x923, 134K)

Ya man, the sooner you throw away that Disney lovey dovey bullshit the better. You gotta develop your game. If you want to develop a relationship then go very slowly and be vary careful. Bitches get bored easy that's why you need their minds in a knot. You always want her to fear that you can do much better than her.

though in that situation i think i wierded her out because I was high as fuck on lsd and ran into her - totally forgot what her name was, how I knew her (mind you this was before it was clearly over) and barely spoke

Forget everything I said. That shit is for womanizers and I hereby denounce it. However stop masturbating and feeling like you need a woman, learn to live alone and wait for the right one to come along.

>the first time a gril wanted to have sex on top of the sheets instead of immediately trying to get under them

Attached: file.png (645x773, 120K)