Tfw failed 90lbs bench press 1rm

>tfw failed 90lbs bench press 1rm
>tfw can't roll because boobs
>had to wait for the gym creep to lift it off me
>his crotch was right in my face as he lifted it off

kill me

Attached: 1514819347760.png (687x855, 80K)

Never gonna make it you soft little bitch

I know exactly what direction this thread will go

Attached: dontmattah.jpg (720x405, 16K)

>tfw a droplet of sweat falls from your spotter onto your forehead and completely throws off your set

Attached: 1467256684655.jpg (621x502, 47K)

>guy saves ur life
>call him a creep

>not tipping your spotter

ugh

B my liftfu pls

its bait user

Bench with safety pins then

He should've left that bar on your lame tits ya bitch.

let me rub my willy in your fave

Post anus

Penis rolling the chest works a million times better than using foam, I can teach you but
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Slut

>desperately need help
>a man provides help
>call him a creep

We're women a mistake?

*were

They still are

>i-idiot! its not like i wanted a spot or anything!

L A R P

This is not okay

I'm sorry he didn't teabag you

>tfw hit 205 bench PR today
Obviously not impressive but I've only been benching for a couple months, still dyel as fuck and weigh 170lbs.

Attached: 1528050374118.jpg (1280x1364, 181K)

I’m stuck around 180lbs, do you just eat more to get past the platuoes?

I mean.... why in the fuck did you not ask any random person for a spot if you're going for your 1rm? The embarrassment or awkwardness of asking even the weirdest stranger is less than getting trapped under a bar. Especially for you where you can't even get by with the roll of shame.

Heck, today I had to ask some manlet to spot me bench because I was doing enough to where rolling it would either not be possible or be very, very painful.

I hope you've learned something here, user.

Its not just in your diet.

I run Bulgarian, I go up 5lbs every single day on all of my compound lifts (deadlift, bench, etc). Hasn't failed me yet. I got rid of almost all of the fluff exercises like tricep pushdowns and other stuff newbies like to do.

I recommend you start off benching the bar. Then jump up to 1pl8. Then throw on 10s with it. Do huge bumps up in weight, and as you get closer and closer to your 1 rep max start going up slower. 5-10lbs ish. Then hit that 1 rep max. Then wind down by slowly take weight off until you're back down to the bar. The next time you bench, do it again except act like 185 is your 1 rep max. You'll hit it. Trust me.

Other than that, start eating some honey pre and post workout. I don't recommend GOMAD to everyone but drink some milk.

All of this is coming from me, a guy who has only been lifting for 6 months so obviously I don't know much but it is working wonders for me. I haven't ever really been serious about benching until now though.

>tfw can't roll because boobs
Just dump it next time, it's only 90 lbs.
Don't tell me you had clips on?

What the fuck am i reading.

This whore literally made a thread about a story that wasn't interesting at all. Nothing about it was unique from the norm besides the fact shes letting everyone know shes a girl. And she had to use a picture of a girl to emphasize it. Don't give these whores the attention they're looking for. I leave for a few years and now everyone is a beta faggot and gives these whores a ton of replies for nothing other than being a girl. Have some self respect. This thread sucks. Sage

Pic VERY related

Attached: 1528258785614.jpg (1657x604, 542K)

Well to be fair, we would assume OP is a grill solely by the 90lb bench PR.
No guy would make a thread about that.

i'm not got at math. Is a pl8+35 good bench for 6'1 200lb man?

Attached: cfe27d2b3c3ef5287bca5f615d26496d.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Depends on how many times you can rep it out.
>once?
step it up
>10 times?
average
>20+
decent

That sounds like a terrible idea, but I do believe you’re Bulgarian.

Absolutely

You can talk shit if you want, I'm going up every single day. You can't argue with that.

neither is posting as a girl
we're anons
except for the tripfags who are
well
faggots

lol why the fuck would you risk a plate sliding off

I can't do 90lbs and I'm a guy.

Men who aren't attractive are creeps.

>u get a good sniff of his dick cheese as he spots you

>going for 1rm without a spotter

Underrated post

no you're not

your form is probably horrendous

>complaints about tits
>doesn't post tits
Post tits or gtfo.

This, sis. I feel you, being circled by gym chad sharks who think it's unfair that the lady's only corner has a nice shiny smith machine and they, their buckets of sweat, their grunts and their testosterone have to share one in their corner, but that's why you don't challenge that kind of weight until you've worked up to it. I've failed too, but at least I could lift it enough to crawl out from under it. Undignified, but since there were no chads around to witness it, it's like that thing about a tree falling in the woods.

t. Raging repressed tranny.

Attached: Danielle Muscato.jpg (720x967, 254K)

>start eating some honey
lost it here, would kek again. What is this weird mix of autistic bro and mom science?

>its another "lol ive only been lifting for a few months, already up to 200 pounds on the bench and more than my body weight, but lmao yeah still so DYEL"

what the fuck am i reading

>his pl8s slide while benching
Get a load of this beginner.
I bench 3pl8s and I've never used clips on bench ever.

maybe incels have a point...

Should have asked a gym crush for a spot silly

ok you can stop now please

How fucking bad is your gyno that this is a problem?

>tfw women lift more than I do

Attached: 1518686021643s.jpg (248x250, 7K)

>I can't bench 90lbs
>"guy"

Pick one and only one you effeminate faggot

Hey op my 61 year old Mom just hit 102.5 for 3x5 last week on bench press? Why are you even lifting if you are that weak

Hey everybody it’s jason Blaha here

>Why are you even lifting if you are that weak
how else are you going to stop being weak?

i have a girly looking face so i guess that doesnt help either

Post body

ive got noodle arms

Attached: IMG_20180612_114206.jpg (2560x1920, 1.25M)

Tits or gtfo.

Important because we need to see if you really couldn't roll the bar because of them.

you look like me but slightly shorter

i'm pretty short, though i look smaller and skinnier in person

Thanks, coach, very informative

you look like me if I weighed what I weigh now and I was 17, but without any upper body
lel
we have the same gut thing going on, though
you'll make it, kiddo

>tfw that lululemon slut did bodyweight squats near chad today
>tfw he checked her ass in the mirror
I should have stayed home

This, famalam

i'd sodomize you mate, no homo.

jack?

You're pretty ungrateful for the guy who just bailed you out of snap city.

Attached: In-Bruge-1s.jpg (800x467, 207K)

ive got a small neck too. it feels good being light i though, but i'm actually so weak. im in my early 20s, so i guess it makes it much worse

nope

Attached: IMG_20180612_162241.jpg (1280x960, 296K)

Are you gay?

man i could kill you with one hand tied behind my back with ease. don't you feel pathetic being that physically frail and weak?

i dont have a sex drive
i do desu and you probably could. i feel intimidated by other guys honestly, like they could pick me up and throw me. i try and avoid everyone

mindset

Attached: 14317382_10105723591269097_8073518343805236591_n.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Someone's got to regulate the gene pool.

if you have no libido and you look like that you probably have really low T levels my man. either get your T levels checked via bloodwork and try to get on TRT or just order some test E off the darknet (research on forums etc so you don't do anything retarded) you'll feel like a new man with test running through your veins man. or you can just stay a twink for life, ur choice lol

>announcing sage
Retard.

i know for sure i have low t, it really shows on my face as well. though i feel so depressed and demotivated, theres nothing i really want or anyone to impress

>the number of people who can't into A E S T H E T I C S
NEWFAGS OOOOUUUUUUTTTT

>skimmed thread
>OP didn't post milkers or brapper
baka desu senpai

Attached: 1521086285570.gif (250x197, 825K)

get that shit sorted, you'll feel like a new person. like i said before, get some bloodwork done and see where your levels are at and let your doc know you want to get on TRT by whatever means necessary. if he's a faggot and doesn't let you, then you gotta figure out how to get your hands on some yourself. also that demotivation and depression is likely from low T. i was low T a few years back and was the same way, but i also didn't give a shit about carving out a life for myself, was shy, no confidnce/self esteem etc and a lot of those problems were fixed pretty quickly

Yeah you need to get some testosterone, that's probably the cause of a lot of your issues. You have a medical issue.
Start exercising too, faggot. You can make it.

This.

/End thread

Thats how roasties reason

its expensive right? though i would be scared to try and fix it since i wasted most of my years being this way. i dont want any regrets

Primebody dot com.
~$200 a month for syringes, test, e-blockers, and HCG.
If that's too expensive for you, go to eroids and pick up some stuff from the higher rated sites.

Change your routine if needed.

I used to 5x5 , PHUL ... switched to 5/3/1 finally got 2pl8 bench when I barely could lift 80kg and now eating close to 4000kcal

1/2/3/4 almost in my hando

she's not whoring though

>there are no femanons that post without announcing their gender or posting in a way that makes their gender relevant
>every femanon I've ever encountered has anounced their gender and so revealed that they are an attentionwhoring femanon, I absolutely know this for certain because I said so

just die tbqhf, completely innocuous thread. attentionwhores are cancer but ragging on girls for being girls is pathetic af

>dUR UR PATHETIC WHITEKNIGHT

I dont even like women, roastie whores need to get off my fucking board but you don't know that this is the case simply from their gender. OP aint done shit and u mad, die virgin.

you should go trap mode

>Doing BP
>Ask random guy to spot me
>Only starts helping me after i've been stuck with it for 10 seconds
>Barely push it up even with his help while fucking up my form
>"ONE MORE BUDDY CMON"

I need a gym partner asap

He's only a creep if he's ugly or an autist.

CUTE!

>as a girl...
automatic whoring

its still kind of pricey, but i dont feel motivated enough
people keep telling me that, when i had longer hair people mistook me as a girl

Got any pics with longer hair?

what 1rm? no way you're reppin that much plate

the only ones i have were from about 2 years ago, where i look deprived and unhealthy as fuck, i dont think i look too girly there. it was mostly when i was in my mid teens