Asymmetric Face™

> Asymmetric Faceā„¢

how do we conquer this

Attached: ryan_reynolds_face_flip.jpg (600x300, 169K)

>wanting symmetry in organic creatures
gtfo, perfection doesnt exist unironically

cope, asymmetry is literally disease.

Symmetry is beautiful when done right. If you have an ugly as fuck left half, and multiply it by 2 you get one ugly mothrefucker

how

Asymmetry = Trauma. It is literally caused by your shit tier immune system.

Lucky for you, directional asymmetry is the norm in the degenerate subhuman west so you can still get away with it. Fluctuating asymmetry though = IT'S OVER

you have to go back

what the fuck is directional asymmetry

>what the fuck is directional asymmetry
It's a combination of asymetric warfare and convex function

show me a human with a perfectly symmetrical face then.

>show me a human with a perfectly symmetrical face then.
You don't understand asymmetry.

show me a human with a perfectly asymmetrical face then.

Look into the mirror ;)

The most common kind, asymmetry follows one vector. The cause is unknown but it's generally thought to be related to side preference in chewing, sleeping, standing and resting posture etc. etc.

Fluctuating asymmetry is random, uncontrolled asymmetry, this one in particular is correlated with disease, low IQ, poor resilience to stress in general.
Primitive peoples tend to have higher degrees of symmetry and uniformity of development, despite more dangerous lifestyles. In the west only top models and actors have non-significant asymmetry, and even then most still have some fairly significant amounts. The truth is really that the entire human species are degenerate subhumans and need ideal mass extinction.

Attached: 1523981390593.jpg (354x390, 78K)

Fuuck that's fucking me. Right eye is slightly lower and slanted quite a bit. Have an otherwise good face and it really throws it off. Feels so fucking bad boys.

>he cause is unknown but it's generally thought to be related to side preference in chewing, sleeping, standing and resting posture etc. etc.
Do you mean to say that my mandible, maxilla, nose and other things being skewed to the right are not that bad after all?
My asymmetry clearly follows a direction, I think it might have been caused by tilting my head to the left.

also my face looks pretty much symmetrical when I tilt my head to the left due to the common vector, I don't do it anymore though since I've learnt it's bad, even for photos.

It's obviously still not ideal, but it's not uncommon enough to stand out unless it is to an extreme degree.

worst thing is probably my mouth tilt which is caused by tilted maxilla. I could probably get it fixed cheaply. Also nose, but I'll likely get a rhinoplasty anyway in future since my nose is probably my worst feature.

Well OP, you could start by showing examples of symmetric faces....

obviously the jaw/maxilla are tilted too but when the mouth is made even (like when I smirk) the jaw asymmetry is much less noticeable

Attached: ewe.png (241x102, 45K)

Facial asymmetry is a trait inherited from Neanderthals.

user I'm... I'm beautiful!

mouth morph

Attached: ewe2.png (240x100, 34K)

stop sleeping on your side, relax your face more and perfect your posture whlist eliminating any muscle imbalance, it's all connected.

if that doesn't help, try surgery.

unless your eye is like 5mm above the other, no one is going to notice. most people have some degree of asymettry.

Kek

be prime Tom Cruise

Attached: 161323463568.jpg (500x647, 52K)

fuark

Someone post the teeth picture

he's so beautiful

Attached: 461323463466.jpg (600x450, 17K)

be a prime midget? lmao

>you can be this good-looking and 50% of women will not date you based on your manlet status
Why even bother if you're under 5'10?

perfection

I don't know you, but late 90's - early 2000's women ONLY talked about Tom Cruise, it was insane. He was the number 1 guy to come to every girl's mind when you thought about a handsome bloke. I remember being 9 soon after the second mission impossible came out and listening to my female teachers talking about his good looks during the break. Nobody ever gives a fuck about a slayer's height, ever. It's all about the face and nobody has a better face than late 90's Tom Cruise

Attached: 1504921728120.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Underneath that perfect symmetry are teeth rotated an inch to the fucking left.

>being a man
>showing your teeth ever

Attached: 161323463467.jpg (560x423, 41K)

I show my teeth to my dogs to assert dominance.

You can bet they dont show off his real proportions on screen..

He looks like fucking garbage with his shirt off, him and RDJ are contenders for weirdest fucking body on manlet superstars.

Attached: 1509817640160.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

cause in the real world it's face > not being autist > hight
cope harder ugly lanklet

the same as me. Do you chew more on one side or is your bite skewed?

Literal alien heads

itt: soldiers arguing about guns that they will never fire

Do you look better?

Americans with pubes on their chin but not their upper lip make me wanna puke

>I don't know you, but late 90's - early 2000's women ONLY talked about Tom Cruise, it was insane. He was the number 1 guy to come to every girl's mind when you thought about a handsome bloke.
Haha, Gen Z.

You weren't alive in the 00s. I can tell. You are underage.