Best bang for the buck forearm exercises?

If don't wan't to spend a whole lot of time doing forearm exercises which exercises should I do to counter those skinny wrists of mine?

Attached: build-massive-forearms.jpg (850x450, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGuVJAj96SE
youtube.com/watch?v=eXs25meoZr0
youtube.com/watch?v=M5r03DvTue0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrists? Reincarnation 3x10. There aren't significant muscle bellies in the wrist, and it's not going to grow any appreciable amount.

The forearm? Biggest bang for your buck in terms of size is either a roller or simple barbell forearm curls and extensions.

wrist curls overhand and underhand

I do them, but not really a fan of them. They haven't grown that much. I do them between 10-20 reps for 4 sets with a minute rest between each set.

Yea I meant forarms. Though wrist are a part of the forearms

youtube.com/watch?v=FGuVJAj96SE

Shit destroys your forearms

Wrist curls, wrist roller, finger curls, pinch training for time (2x4, 4x4 and a softball), reverse curls, extensors using rubber bands. That's a my forearm training. If I had to pick one thing I'd pick wrist roller

This. Also, don't be a tard and start with heavy weights because "lmao I do deadlifts", that's a great way to fuck your wrists and get carpal tunnel.

Lift and carry heavy stuff, and I don't mean barbells and dumbbells.

rack pulls above the knee

Rock climbing

Forearm Doms like it's no ones business

Work manual labor

farmers walks

Single arm dead hangs 300lbs + weight

20 mins x 3 week

youtube.com/watch?v=eXs25meoZr0

lots of wanking

Steroids

you will never have to work out your forearms if you just use suicide grip for your exercises.

The thing about the forearm is 90% of it is going to be worked by any sort of wrist flexion / extension if you're trying to target it. Your wrists are very delicate and precise instruments. Most importantly is that they are fragile. And the amount of weight you would have to life to hypertrophy is much more than your wrists should handle, safely.

Don't fuck up your wrists and let the forearm grow as a byproduct of lifting everywhere else. Or you can pretend you're immortal and fuck your shit right up so you can mask your thin-wristed insecurity.

Attached: Posterior-dorsal-view-of-hand-and-wrist.jpg (814x629, 63K)

E-z bar curls but do them with your palms facing the floor

Créatine + 5 rounds jump rope with a heavy rope (not a speed rope). Thank me later

Unironically this. Hangboards give you maximum finger strength and forearm growth, especially if you're on juice

enjoy your safe mediocrity faggot

Build a fucking shed in your backyard and cut the wood yourself with a saw.

I will... thanks.

so reverse curls

Get a 2x4, and screw in 100(+10) 6" nails erryday

saw most gains from using chalk, and chinups, strapless rows and deadlifts (mixed grip)

>screw in
>nails
motherfucker that is hardcore

Anything that involves holding onto weight that's hard to grip. Just wrap a small towel around a dumbell and hold onto it as long as possible. You can do curls and extensions, but they never did anything for me personally.

Zottman Curls:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5r03DvTue0

This post is retarded. There are muscles in the forearm primarily functioning as elbow flexors, including the largest forearm muscle, the brachioradialis. There are a whole bunch of muscles that are primarily for grip, probably with more total mass than the wrist muscles. Training only the wrist muscles is stupid and ineffective.
As far as using bitch weight is concerned, your wrist can handle as much as your muscles can handle. Just don't train like a dumbass, same as any muscle group

6 or so years ago Jow Forums would have told you to get captains of crush grippers. I still use them to this day. what happened?

pullups are pretty good

Kek

meh. any exercise where I have to grip hard works my forearms just fine. i.e deadlift, pull-ups, dips, etc.

guys,
its like y'all never heard of reverse curls.

literally only forearm exercise i need.

enjoy your ride to snap city