Alphadestiny benches 330 at 160 bodyweight

Alphadestiny benches 330 at 160 bodyweight
youtube.com/watch?v=PyFMAl-AhHQ
Will Blaha ever recover from this? He just made a video saying Alpha isn't a 315 bencher a couple of days ago.

Attached: 32423.jpg (744x355, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fP0HMvq6JSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jason will claim his camera angle is to hide the fact that his ass came off bench
Also roids etc

>manlet arch higher than his height

I know... I'm trying to be positive but as a 6'4 dude: that rom and arch is retarded... i think he uses 1/4 of the rom I do.

>muh ROM
>what is relative distance

did you guys not pass high school physics or?

who cares what jason has to say, he has no credibility what so ever

Jason pls go

Alex pls go

Attached: BE2472B5-FDA6-4119-BED2-0EC7DB283D47.gif (500x288, 581K)

>Ass if bench
>Wrist support
>Belt
Doesn't count lmao

>that shitty form
Reps: 0
God, powerlifters are such half-assing faggots

>Belt while benching
People do this?

>arching hard
I haven't followed much of this dramatic bullshit but he's only a couple steps down from that gymnastic Russian benching bullshit.
Also
>that beefy
>160
Manlets never cease to amaze me.

Wait... so if I lift for 10 years and take roids I'll only be able to bench 160kg?
Fug, I can bench about 80kg at the moment after only 4 months

That arch isn't even that bad you autists.

>>Wrist support

Anything >2x body weight bench is impressive, even for twinks.

Then your bench form sucks.

>who cares what jason has to say
literally everyone who entered this thread
its going to be hilarious

>hes not cheating as bad as those other guys so its no problem

I'm interested in how you think an arched back at all is cheating. I can't even lay on my back without an arch, literally how the spine is shaped.

>AlphaDesiny
>roiding

yeah mean you'll be benching 160kg in another 4 months at that rate.

amazing bench for a 14 year old kid

He looks like a little baby on a changing table.

he did 320lbs. he's probably not 160 any more though. Took him 6 years to get 320, but its still 320 at sub 180.

doesn't change the fact that he's a beta virgin, conman thats so insecure that he gets his eyebrows done and wears lifts to appear taller in public.
he's probably around 5"4', given that the 3.2' lifts still made him smaller than omar

Alpha haa just been proving people wrong left and right these days. Truly the god of fitness.

He did 320 and 330 you dumb fuck

>160lbs

Sometimes I wish I was a manlet... 160lbs at my height looks near anorexic and I'm not even tall

It gets exponentially harder as you go up. 80kg isn't impressive at all but 160kg is extremely elite

My pb is 165kg at 74kg BW, at 5'9. Would have thought alex could have posted a better number.

Yep

What do you guys think his ohp is going to be when he inevitably does it again? Is he going to put up whatever blaha presses weighing 80lbs less?

>200+kg bench for me
Fugg

meanwhile at the cuckshed

Attached: BELLY-5.gif (414x822, 1.5M)

Yes! He's gonna top it, mark my words.

Eric gave him the double overhand 545 challenge, and Alpha crushed it. Ooooh yeah, crushed it and jumped up to 605. Now that - is Alpha™.

Blaha said he was a 315 bencher tops - WHEN he was higher bodyfat.
Crushes it once again, AT LOW BODYFAT. That's just the power of naturally enhanced.

The OHP will be the last nail in that fake mercenary frauds coffin.

Attached: 324324234.jpg (586x354, 29K)

why doesnt he just wear his girdle when he lifts

Why should I be impressed about his bw, when he's 5'3?

The lower the bw, the easier it is to lift accorsing to your bodyweight. Main suleymanoglu weighed 62kg and did a 155kg snatch, 2.5xbw. Lasha Talakhadze, weighing around 160kg, has the world record snatch of 220kg. And that's not even 1.5 his bodyweight.

girdle was last seen a couple of months ago when he wasn't under house arrest.
I don't think hes been wearing it since he got the equipment

Attached: ezgif-2-a668e8f225.gif (575x322, 3.93M)

Meant for as well

Hi Alex

Seeing Blaha, at his fat fuck self, fail a bench with less weight than Alpha is extremely satisfying. What the hell will he say?

Why you give a shit what 1 faggot thinks about the other faggot? Both of these piss stains are delusional drama bitches. I hope they guillotine themselves bench-pressing, less jewtoobe "celebrities" better the world is.

Is 150 his max??? That's weak. I'm benching 100kg after ~4 months. 2 years max and i will do 150kg for 5 reps. The absolute state of Youtube fitness.

he will blame it on his mysterious illness that makes him tired all the time

These 2 faggots should just fuck each other. Fucking dramaqueens.

Dude hope you like your newbie gains while they last.

>Dude hope you like your newbie gains while they last.
So you sayin it's hard to get 50kg on bench in 2 years??? That's alot of time, and many people bench way more than 150

Yes im saying that.

>Yes im saying that.
And I'm sayin you are afucking manlet alex - neva gonna be a man NEVER

I'm saying youre e-statting, and actually benching 75kg after 8 months, Brandon

If you took everyone with a legit 1RM of 180 or over, separated out all the fat fucks and the gear users... you'd probably be able to get all the remaining people into a single decent size gym.

It's legitimately a damn rare thing.

>I'm saying youre e-statting, and actually benching 75kg after 8 months, Brandon
When you are so weak that you can't believe other people bench 100 in less than a year of training.

Off yourself manlet.

Im 6 feet so i guess im just out of manlet territory, i bench 315 tho so that sucks. At least im really close to 225 OHP now so im kinda happy.

>i bench 315
Almost as much as this jewtoobe "celebrity"

Its okay tho i dont really care about bench, i do strongman and i wouldnt say that my low bench negatively affected my performance there.

That still says alot about current state of Youtube fitness. Some random dude benches almost as much as a guy who sells routines and gives advice to noobs regularly.

Dishonest little man. Fuck betadestiny.

You jerk on overhead don't you.

Tbh Alex is really fucking strong in some things, i respect his numbers. Also even tho i only bench 315 im still probably one of the strongest natural benchers in the gym i go to.
I actually liked Alex's programm, i saw it here couple years ago and its pretty similar to my training style (wouldnt pay a cent for it tho). The main point for me is that i should enjoy my time in the gym.

Jelly, little goy alex?

It's just basketviewing forum shitposting, don't take everything here seriously..

No i dont, i can jerk over 250 easily.

I'm legit surprised then.

Every strongman I've known who had a relatively shit bench either had crap overhead performance or was a jerker.

Ur mom jerks me overhead

Imagine the day he presses 225

Attached: 1526531396261.jpg (600x619, 34K)

Alex fucking strong.

Well in strongman a 225 strict press is pretty shit. I try to compensate by having better jerk technique so i can jerk as much as others can press (lot of strongman cant jerk much more than they can press so they just press it)

>admitting to your self-facial fetish

Nice cope

Distance is absolute, there is no such thing as relative distance you illiterate fuck

>160 bodyweight

Attached: 981739812739812.gif (500x500, 3.36M)

Lmao this

>tfw benching 1lmaoAlex

Attached: maxresdefault (44).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>distance is absolute
>not benching with barbell velocity close to c
ishygddt

Attached: 1480271408140.jpg (2048x1152, 279K)

Blaha doing 6 days a week != Alex doing 1RM

Attached: 66BCF75B-29C9-408E-81E5-86B73E5786BE.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Fuck off Blaha. All your reps are slower than Alphas, and you're failing every week, fat fuck

BLAHA ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT FOREVER AND EVER
WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF HE HANGS HIMSELF IN THAT POWER RACK

We all know him, he'd just nitpick some aspect of the lift to say it's irrelevant and would keep doing what he usually does like nothing happened. Fuck, he might even get ideas from this thread.

Clearly using hoogrip, must've added at least 20 lbs to his bench so im still right.

Let me put on my +5 hat oh weapon smithing, work on skilling up my crafting a little bit and lets talk about this

*sips loudly*

This guy is so fucking Alpha, first the double overhand challenge, then the one hand pull-ups and now this. Unbelievable.

He's gonna embarras the shit out of Eric when he crushes the OHP.

all these bodybuilders doing fluff and pump... it's just a waste of th-iiiime

You know how I can tell you're fat as fuck?

This, I’d like to see a pic of someone who benches 100kg after 4 months.

www.fakeweights.com
www.shoelifts.com

>calling a guy stronger than you weak
lmaoing @ ur lyfe

lmfao imagine beings this faggot. Alex lolnidas btfo, alex jones is manlier than you.

the absolute state of blaha

Attached: blahahah.jpg (840x216, 30K)

That is because the fatties are lazy

the absolute state of youtube fitness shitstains.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (824x149, 26K)

As a 6'4 dude, you'll be skeletal if you outweigh him by 40lbs. I would bulk so hard if I were a lanklet. Manlets look better when everyone's at the skill floor, but you guys have it made once you've been at it for 5+ years.

> Coping this hard

Attached: tenor.gif (480x360, 1.02M)

>folks still hate on alpha
cucks tbqh

hahaa he cant even decide on the angle to go with this aboslutely fucking decimated

Attached: 1520005827303.jpg (318x246, 41K)

>Heavy compounds are all you need for strong arms

And I thought no news wold top the Kim/Trump meeting today...

I love Jow Forums where potential means more than actualized numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=fP0HMvq6JSQ
oh shit /ourguy/ has responded