Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Attached: 20180611_171026.png (1080x1080, 1.02M)

Meh

SNAP

>10% facts 100% broscience
????

Lmao @ #7
>don't leave your sweat on the bench

Attached: laughing titty monster.gif (480x270, 1.06M)

>that 30 year old boomer that's angry at people talking

that's where I stopped reading also

>You don't talk about lifting
What?

Those were the best titties I’ve ever seen.

>1
Okay sure I don't talk to fucking anyone anyway who the fuck are you
>2
Oh sorry I wouldn't want to spend 10 seconds of my 90-120second rest sending a text. Guess I'd rather be like the other 95% of people in my gym that take 5min rests while using an empty fucking bar in the one power rack in the gym, but hey at least they're not on the phone for a mere moment during a REST
>3
>screaming ever
Who writes this shit
>4
Don't care I'm not a dipshit I can always research it on my own if they look respectable enough to warrant considering their advice
>5
It can be both fuckface, I like it when I get comments on my muscles from gf
>6
You fucking wish this was a rule. Instead of TELLING people to do it how about you enforce this as a fucking rule for once
>7
Given
>8
Alright let me just round my back really quick
>9
Why did you need rule 1 then dipshit
>10
Gay

>shitty reference
>true but what else am I gonna do when I rest for more than a minute
>true
>false
>obviously mad bc he doesn’t get laid
>true
>lul
>true
>mad bc he has no gym friends
>true

Gym Rules only apply to DYELs. This is an objective fact.

>implying you go to the gym

Oh sweet child

my therapist say that i have to talk to people and it's a social exercise

Attached: KPgRaqe.png (656x755, 39K)

Whoever made that writes like a complete tool.

do it then and don't complain because an internet tells you the opposite

pretty gay desu

Post them i dont watch chink cartoons or her name so i can google

>dont talk about lifting
RIP Jow Forums

The kind of people that re-post / follow this kind of shit are always DYELs or fatties that follow bodybuilding pages on facebook but look like they've never lifted a weight in their life.

If im paying my membership i'll work out however the fuck i like as long as it is within the rules of my gym contract. Im not going to stop talking to my buddy in between my sets because johnny one plate over there wants to use the rack to do his quarter squats. If i want to scream like a retard for hitting a deadlift PR im gonna do it. If i want a longer rest im gonna have it. Im not here to accommodate you. I have no problems letting people work in or anything like that but when people try and act as unofficial authoritys of the gym thats when i will tell them to fuck off. In fact, since ive gotten bigger and stronger than anyone else in the gym all of the people trying to do that shit suddenly dissapeared. Strange huh?

Also all of this shit about the gym being hardcore and manly 'ONE MORE REP BRO' is fucking retarded. You're moving precise man-made weight on man-made bars that are designed to be easy to grip up and down in repeated motions in a well lit, air conditioned gym. Stop acting like you're fucking Rocky Balboa. You arent special and dont have some kind of untapped willpower just because you go to the gym 3-6 x per week. Its a hobby that you should feel privilidged to partake in. Also Weightlifting is binary for a person putting 100% effort in to a rep (which somebody who isnt a beginner can do and should be doing). Either you can lift it or you cant. All of this go hard or go home shit is just a fast track to injury and perpetuated by people who i guarantee dont work half as hard as the people on this board do in the gym.

Attached: 1517253121391.jpg (509x339, 18K)

>Go hard or go home!

Im guessing these rules only apply to bodybuilders. No way someone running a strength training program passed the novice stage is going 100% every day.

>talking is not an exercise
how am I supposed to make mad social gains then?

Literally all we ever talk about at the gym is lifting

>Rerack your weights
My only issue with this is at my old gym they didn't have designated places to put plates unless you were in a cage.
So where the fuck do you put the weights if you're on the calf raise or bench press?

My nigga, are you me

Facebook infographic tier cringe

Also, it's ok to talk about lifting, and talk to people there right? Most days the only people I see are the ones in my gym.

Sounds like a woman whos been to the gym once this year

This nigga gets it

kek, seriously.

Fight club for the musclebound

5 is literally retarded because wanting to get laid is the fucking source of all human progress and achievement. Getting laid literally makes more people, without which there would be no people. It's biological. Everything else he said I agree with though.

Wipe your sweat up with a towel.
>Towels are antibacterial now.

You.
I like you.

>11. TIP THE RECEPTIONIST

I mean yeah I agree but you legit wrote all that out on a peanut butter review forum and thats pretty autistic user

Being in reddit r/fitness ever? This people claim for sources then interpret everything theyr read poorly , its basically bbroscience based on facts.
Thats how u get fat dudes doing hit twice a week thinking theyre making substantial amount of cardio gains, instead of doing cardio everyday.

Literally do the opposite of all of this. Twitter is for numales

1. No girls.
2. No shirts.
3. No homo.

He no good at maths.

>You're moving precise man-made weight on man-made bars that are designed to be easy to grip up and down in repeated motions in a well lit, air conditioned gym.

This holy fuck. All these people who share that fitspo bullshit about how they are "warriors" and shit.

NIGGA

YOU'RE LTIERALY JUST MOVING HEAVY THINGS

YOU AREN'T FIGHTING

YOU'RE JUST SWINGING HEAVY THINGS UP AND DOWN

>Also Weightlifting is binary for a person putting 100% effort in to a rep (which somebody who isnt a beginner can do and should be doing). Either you can lift it or you cant. All of this go hard or go home shit is just a fast track to injury and perpetuated by people who i guarantee dont work half as hard as the people on this board do in the gym.
Some of you guys are alright

Attached: E81AFEB3-46B5-4142-8831-F8497BCB74F1.jpg (288x345, 20K)

Sounds pretentious, but isn't wrong

I'm not doing math in front of the retards. Again.

Attached: dom-mazzetti-bicep-curls.jpg (650x352, 78K)

I’m so tired from squatting wow but I’m going to do one more heavy set as planned even though I’m exhausted!

>local man dies while squatting

>no texting
>no talking
what is resting?

I agree with all of this but wew lad... the entire sentiment of your post is basically the irony behind OPs post.

Attached: images (30).jpg (451x326, 16K)

You forgot about tipping the receptionist

Instructions unclear; penis in twink.

Reddit.
I like Reddit.

>going to public gyms
lmao stop being poor

>you dont stop when you are tired, you stop when you 're done

thats an amazing way to die while benching.
If you cant do it you stop, count it as a failure and next time you are going to do that exercice, deload

Go back there then.

*SNAP*

Who ever wrote is incredible stupid.
I'm talking about really dump like IQ 80, the kind of person who is so dump he doesn't even reallizie how dump he truly is