Jew thread

Who else here /jew/? What do you think of all the jew memes and whatever else on here?

Also jewish general

Attached: that-cozy-feel-when-youre-jewish-28849664.png (500x610, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ecE1UML1q8&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you need to get out of here with your lies and trickery. Jews are consumed with controlling the world and the media and therefore YOU are not a robot. Get out before I throw rocks at your head and make you feel like you are back in israel

Funny how jews can get the harshest of enemies to agree on how vile they are.

you all died in holocaust

I think it's pretty simple

Attached: 1530767743033.jpg (445x626, 194K)

>implying regular anyone ever oppose the Zog

Screw you guys, I just wanted to talk with some jewish robots on here. Take your (you)s and leave me alone

Attached: 1494789876_flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (766x800, 119K)

I have nothing against jews, the actual conflicts around them are too complicated for the average goy to understand. Perhaps they're god's chosen people who will own us like slaves when the world ends.

Do you guys actually like the goyim? Do the Jews do what they do to us because they hate us, or do they believe that they are doing it for our own good?

>Do the Jews do what they do to us because they hate us, or do they believe that they are doing it for our own good?
Unironically both, they see us as cattle/animals/workbeasts.

Well that sucks. Was Jesus a good guy then who tried to warn us?

I agree with honest criticism of jewish power, but sometimes the circlejerking get annoying. poltards see anything bad and the first reaction is that its jews fault. Some people use evil and jewish almost synonymously.

In my entire circle of friends (aka discord), I only know one other jew, and even then I don't talk to him that much. If I'm being perfectly serious then I don't know where this "Itz da joos" rhetoric comes from, or if and how it applies to me, because my family's never been particularly rich, and the general opinion about that stuff is like, "Where's our share?" So I don't think Jews even do to you what you think they do, it's probably just some funky correlation with who happens to be rich and an exec. Then again, I'm not Ashkenazi, so idk.

No, Christianity was invented by Jews to make goys meek and manageable. Islam was invented by Jews to make shitskins aggressive and manageable.

It isn't supposed to be used synonymously?

>me people use evil and jewish almost synonymously.
They are synonymous.

>Jews are indeed very strange specimen, yet they are very rarely studied

Attached: 234da8cfe16798b58f1690c623269372ed9eb7eaade0b0e6c1a8e1dbfff99b0c.jpg (850x400, 59K)

absolutely epic. screencapped and posted on Jow Forumsmde

Jew here. Still waiting for my invitation to the world domination meetings.

i am a self hating jew

I'm a Jew, I'm not religious or do anything religion-wise, and I don't do anything the memes say we do. They're still funny tho.

>i am a self hating jew
Not enough.

doesnt it get boring to be this stereotypical and predictable?

>self hating jew
but why??
Unless you're like me and hate yourself for reasons separate from being jewish

It doesn't get anything, it's not supposed to be funny or amusing. It's about as amusing as the fact of gravity or that torturing and sacrificing children is evil.

self hating X is a dumb meme that people started using to shut down criticism from within.

So are you Sephardic or Mizrahi? Also, do ashkenazi jews see you as lesser Jews?
But surely you guys are intelligent and can get a woman pretty easily right? I have always been told that jews and education go hand in hand along with smart financing. Why are you guys even on r9k? You guys should be made. Or am I just talking shit and that is just some Jews?

and yet you and the other faggot rushed to make this dumb joke as fast as possible to show how clever you are.

>Doesn't it get boring to be this stereotypical and predictable?
By your degenerated logic, anything that occurs more than once is predictable and stereotypical. Imagine being as assblasted as you are thinking a board made out of people with similar situations and world views won't result in the same ideas being put out more than once. Neck yourself, faggot.

how do i get a thicc shortstack jewish gf as a black guy

Attached: well.jpg (500x709, 94K)

>and yet you and the other faggot rushed to make this dumb joke as fast as possible to show how clever you are.
It's not a joke you fucking retard.

You drank too much of the Jow Forums koolaid. Jews in the US marry out of 'race' (Jew isn't a race) more than anyone else.

Christianity was never meant for non-Jews. It was Paul that made the religion open for non-Jews.

>Assuming so much moral and intellectual high ground
Please kill yourself

Attached: n8umjWj.png (698x1284, 3K)

sorry that the only thing you have going for you is that you have your stereotypical unfunny poltard humour.

well everything currently wrong with the world can be traced back to jews/isrealites so

Yes the issue gets diluted.

What type of music do you guys listen to? Do you like country music like
youtube.com/watch?v=8ecE1UML1q8&app=desktop
If you say no, you guys have no souls.

Well, I said I'm not ashkenazi, but I'm half-ashkenazi, and half-bukharian. But I mostly associate with the bukharian side cause I'm generally with them much more often, and that part of the family is much, MUCH larger.
Also, I don't consider myself particularly smart, although everyone else I meet seems to differ on that front. Don't know what my IQ is, though. Also I was a shit student.

>tells others to kill themselves
>tries to talk about moral high ground

Define shit. Shit to a Jew is probably really intelligent to everyone else especially me.

>Also, do ashkenazi jews see you as lesser Jews?
Not them but I am Ashkenazi and we don't hate Sephardim or Mizrahim, at least in the US. Might be different in Israel, I dunno.

Country is alright, I suppose, but it's not my go-to. Generally I like 70s-80s rock and pop just cause that's what my parents raised me on, but I'm pretty open to whatever sounds good. I like old fashioned metal and funk a lot, though.

Do you guys ever talk about being jewish? I mentioned it to two people outside my family and one of them didn't believe me and the other got really uncomfortable.

Yeah wasted enough time on you faggot. I'm happy you feel better about life after throwing exhausted insults on this Cubanese cricket forum.

I mean I've always had at least one failing class and barely managed to graduate my senior year of high school, so make what you will of that.

Am pretty much an honorary jew
I unironically admire their covert satanism, selfishness and shekel hoarding abilities

Attached: Sxcj68t.jpg (2518x1024, 358K)

You're alright jew

You chop off your foreskin and offer it to your shitty god and any sexual pleasure you might ever feel. And you have also forced this on poor dumbass americans. Mutilated at birth.

And that's just a tiny part of it.
There is a reason you have been kicked out of every nation in history since ancient times.
Your time will come.

Fuck off and die you subhuman kike bitch. You'll soon really feel what the oven feels like when the people of this world get fed up with your bullshit.

>Not getting that it was done on purpose
>Implying me directing a degenerate towards suicide somehow damages my moral superiority.

I didn't say I'm a poor idiot. I'm well-educated, own my house outright, have saved up some money working for a major tech company, and am (trying to) start my own business. Maybe in a few years, if the business succeeds, I'll be a better fit for "successful Jewish boogeyman".

I'm not religious, and by religious tradition I'm not actually a Jew, since my mom wasn't a Jew. I was raised with (mostly secular) Jewish tradition much more than any other, though. I believe my Jewish heritage is Ashkenazi / Polish, I'm taking a 23andMe test soon to find out.

Yeah I like country, but Jazz / Funk is my favorite. Vulfpeck is my jam.

Yh it might be different in Israel. I am guessing that they do not marry between each other but are otherwise fine. Ok. Just like me then. Although I was a genuine dumbass in some subjects. Was not failing because I was lazy, I was actually dumb in a lot of school topics.

Kinda but not really. Depends on if you consider it a ethnicity, a culture, a religion, or adhear to the tradional idea about it being along the matrirchal line I guess. Father is Jewish but my folks split up when I was pretty young and I was primarily raised by my Irish Catholic mother. I have some memories as a kid of my dad observing Jewish Holidays and I've been to a handful of Bar Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs of cousins over the years but that side of the family is almost totally estranged and I'm not at all involved in it. I myself go to a Protestant church.

You'll never be considered European no matter how much you hate yourself. Everyone from Hasidic Jews to atheist Jews got the bullet.

What do the Jews itt think of bobby Fischer?

>intelligent and can get a woman pretty easily right?
most robots have above average intelligence. we all know that women are not really interested in that. besides typical "jewish" looks are quite ugly.
I am extremely autistic and anxious and cant network, so I am stuck with my useless stem meme degree.

He was good at chess.

No need for a 23andme test. That first paragraph is the most Jewish thing I have ever read.

Depends on if you can leverage your intelligence to control your life, or if you let your awareness of reality cripple you.

"Never oppose" is a really shitty reason to hate someone unless it's something apparent to everyone in the community that it's a problem.

Thanks!
I can masturbate, user. Also being circumcised is healthier afaik. No gross-ass smegma diseases.
OK, then I suppose you're not really jewish then. Religion is passed down from the mother, I think.

Yh and?

Attached: 93CE129A-CC8D-4B26-B313-77B94DEA1B33.jpg (310x384, 29K)

That's all I, as a Jew in this thread, ever think of Bobby Fischer.

Jewishness is only passed from mother in some sects. It depends. You can consider yourself a Jew or not, it doesn't really matter

Ok what about Jesus then?

Get off my board kike...

...and give me your number. I want a rich elitist boyfriend

Attached: 1528389628386.jpg (414x508, 27K)

My ma told me once that to convert, you gotta come to a rabbi 3 times without being told to, so it's like a show of persistence, but I don't know how valid it is. I guess all that really matters is what you personally believe just like you say.
I think he preached plenty of excellent teachings and was a model human being. That's probably heresy-talk to hassidicfags, but Christianity and it's philosophies are just as valid as any other religion and belief system.

Some Middle Eastern guy who got a major world religion built around him. Had some good ideas, and some bad ones. It's fun to say "Jesus Christ!".

sorry, not gay or rich or elitist.

Would you dare to wear a kippah for a day where you live?

>not gay or rich or elitist
You're wasting your potential. You could work for Hollywood and come to like little boys.

He was a Jew and cool guy but the idea of him being the son of god is a bit out there. As a side note the idea of a trinity is very pagan.

If your mother was a Jew you don't need to convert even if you were an atheist, but if you were a gentile you would need to, yes.

>Somali
>Decide to look at what genetic markers your average Somali has in the northern area
>Cushit, European and yibir
>Yibir are Jews
>I could be related to African Jews
Well this got interesting I'm going to get one of those 23&me things and see for myself

Attached: 32831358_1270447469753438_601069935656960000_n.jpg (855x483, 34K)

jews are pretty based desu, shame that they get killed in the hundreds and millions every now and then

>regular jews never oppose the zionist agenda

Dylan, go outside pls you've been in your room for 6 weeks now and you don't even have anymore piss bottles left

reminder you follow a satanic death cult

Attached: 1513334350400.png (459x499, 136K)

>tfw not a single person from my family is successful and can help me out to get a job
Whats even the point of being jewish then? To save electricity one day a week?

Attached: 1469621908921.jpg (638x710, 96K)

what do you think about the holocaust?
it happened?

Isn't it odd that Christians coopted a Jewish cult, made it into a Pagan religion with the trinity and saints, then proclaim that the Jews worship Satan all because Jews didn't abandon their own religion? I like Christians but some of you all have some sorta mental illness

>African Jews
What the fuck user

Attached: 1495234117596.jpg (267x323, 9K)

>What the fuck user
Not him but that's a pretty well established thing. It's the Ashkenazis who actually control shit though.

pic related
I know that feel, my dude
it obviously happened, and was a terrible show of humanity at its most depraved.
You've never heard of Ethiopian or Moroccan jews?

Attached: (you).jpg (1745x1080, 309K)

>what do you think about the holocaust?
It happened. People talk about it too much. No, not all Germans are Nazis.

Ethiopia was known as Beta Israel and used to practice Judaism and had strong ties to the original Hebrews of biblical times.

Anyone else from Germany here? If so how are you doing guys?

Thought all the German Jews died. Whoops guess not. Don't know why they'd stay, obviously they're not welcome.

Attached: Capture.png (300x729, 27K)

I was not the guy who asked the butler question but to follow up on that, jews obviously control a lot of the things that happen in the world. Would you concede that Jews use their power to do bad things?of course not all Jews are bad, most are probably decent people but If the answer is yes, do you think the world would be a better place without Jews? (Did hitler have the right idea?)

>not lurking the thread to learn the Jew secrets
Fools, that Jew gold will be all mine

Fucking hitler autoed to butler.

To all the other Jews here because I might be slightly African Jewish am I accepted into this thing also do I get to move to Israel because this seems like a fun club

Attached: 1512143105579.jpg (400x400, 22K)

What do Jewbots think of circumcision?

Attached: yudkowskycircumcision.png (402x775, 115K)

I am not a jew but i don't hate you or your people friend. Why do you come here though when you know there is so much unnecessary hate for your religion?

I'm also circumsised

Because we are robots as well.

Well I for one am willing to put up with it, considering that I get to use my magic nose to make money from thin air and control the government. These faggots won't be laughing when I sue their asses.

>it is better to have it performed on your newborn pre-sentient self
How the fuck is that not guaranteed to lead to extreme trauma?

The whole "using power to do bad things" isn't a jewish thing, its a people thing. Like the saying goes, "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely." That said, only a minority of jews are in power.

I think Israeli goverment is hostile to you people. However elections are soon and leftists could get in power and their policy might change.

Keep in mind Israel is highly ethno-nationalist. They were literally sterilizing African immigrants.

anyone can move to israel, user. Just get used to hearing lots of Hebrew, Arabic, and Russian, as well as the funky shabbat-based schedules.
I'm not traumatized.

>only a minority of jews are in power
But they're in power in critical places, like media and banking