This will be the hardest choice you will ever make. Good luck, robots

This will be the hardest choice you will ever make. Good luck, robots.

Attached: The Moment of Consideration.png (993x2291, 540K)

>Burned to death
>Most excruciating death imaginable

Whoever made this is a retard

How about option 10: F R E E V B U C K S

I was about to comment this. Glad someone else noticed.

I'd happily take green, black or pink.

There is nothing more painful and lasting than burning to death.

Yes there is you dumbass

Only one, robot.

these are pretty dumb because the only ones that aren't gimped into uselessness (truth, time, int) are just boring. i'll take peace.

>captcha decides to fucking shit on you

Getting beaten while you burn to death? There are many other things that can happen.

dipping bamboo stakes in a mix of capsaicin and pig shit, shoving those under your fingernails, and dying of infection would probably be worse

Is there really a downside to pink? I will become an anime

you'll look like a gargoyle

>pink pill
>is the really a downside to pink?

Most of these are very unapealing. The cons make most of these worse off than if you made no choice. Green or invisible seem to be ok I guess.

Black vial. I would gladly die a lonely permavirgin if it meant I would be able to progress humanity with only my intelligence. I would just hope that one day, the people would realize what they did by killing me.

Attached: smart.png (680x788, 117K)

How are you prevented from using the invisible time travel to observe the stock market and apply it to investments in the present?

The cons to all of them are too harsh.

I take the invisible vial
Cons aren't that bad. And even if I see something unsettling, I should recover pretty quickly or not even get affected at all

drowning is worse

Peace.
I can't see a downside but everything else is bad/neutral. Close second is time travel.

I'd take the black vial, claim the far-fetched thing, and then kill myself quickly and become a legend to future generations.

the descriptions seem deterministic, so it sounds like you literally wouldn't be able to die until the mob burns you. this is terribly written.

Invisible. Sounds fun and don't has any downside at all. But it's stupid because there are way to many possibilities to use this to your advantage.

invisible, maybe the pink one or blue

Orange for that swift release from being

>read the scroll
>you realize the universe is a beautiful place
>every life serves a unique purpose
>god is real
>god punishes suicide with an eternity in hell
>god knew your intentions behind choosing orange
good luck

Honestly all of these suck expect for blue

Green literally does not have any cons plus you can get rich and get pussy playing in a band or something

>every life serves a unique purpouse
Guess it was his purpose to dia from reading the scroll