Potato only diet

>potato only diet
>day 3
>already gained 4 pounds
FUCK YOU TO ALL YOUTUBE SHILLS THAT SAID POTATONIGGER DIET HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT IM FAT FOREVER WHYYYYYY

Attached: 1493520479889.jpg (983x758, 98K)

calories in
calories out

starch makes you fat, you idiot.

i cant tell if your a dumb fucking normie, but either way i want you out faggot

>lol eat a bunch of starch man it'll make you lose weight for reasons

Stop listening to memes. If you want to lose weight, consume fewer calories than you use. It's that fucking easy, I promise.

You could get all you calories from olive oil, and as long as you get fewer of them than you burn, you'll still lose weight.

No it doesn't you fuckwit.

Starch has nothing to do with why it's a current meme. It's because potato and only potato is boring and bland and hard to eat. When you eat it it's very filling. They're difficult to overeat. It has nothing to do with some magical starch property although starch is good for you.

No salt, no spices and no oil faggot

>potato only diet
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1514912357699.png (593x580, 621K)

i bet this fat fuck ate them fried and not boiled or steamed

>it's simple thermodynamics bro

Attached: coffee.jpg (250x246, 12K)

t. fatty on some fucking meme diet struggling to comprehend why he isn't losing weight

Dafuq, if u wanna loose weight cut food with starch, betanon

but user, i AM losing weight... more than i should according to the meme "simple thermodynamics" response

>potato

>MORE than what I should
Assuming you're losing weight at all you'll be losing more because of your inability to count calories, most likely the reason why you got fat in the first place

Attached: 1510340333677.png (1752x964, 846K)

i am counting calories, eating at a 500 calorie deficit, yet i'm still losing far more than 1lb/wk

explain THAT

lol

You're miscounting calories, you're exercising more than you think, you've miscalculated your TDEE or you're losing water weight.

You're not magical you idiot. You're fucking up somewhere and it just so happens to be beneficial to your goals.

Bruh, the only way you're gaining weight from eating potato is if you're covering them in butter, or you're just not shitting out what you eat.

No one is enough of a fucking animal to eat a surplus of calories from pure bland potato.

Metabolic advantage, that's what it is.

Whatever you want to tell yourself ;)

Pretty much. A pound of mashed potatoes made with only a splash of whole milk added is less than 400 calories. Any normal guy can eat up to 5 pounds of fat-free mashed potatoes a day and probably still lose weight.

Unless OP is an idiot, the weight increase is probably caused by something other than fat.

>missing the point of the diet
It's boiled or baked potato only. No shitty milk, no mashing. Baked or boiled potato only.

>making a big deal out of nothing
It's still just as filling after being mashed with a splash of milk. Try thinking for yourself sometime.