AHAHAHAH KETOTARDS ARE LEGIT BRAINDEAD

I unironically had a coneversation with FOUR, count them, FOUR, coworkers at once who were talking about how they were going to try “keto and intermittent fasting” to lose weight. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

These are all retarded fad diets, nothing more. Eat breakfast, eat carbs, and stop falling for this mentally retarded hyper focus on meal spacing and macro ratios. Holy fuck, it was comical because these four are retarded, I had to pretend like I didn’t know when they asked me. They were spouting the same nonsense Jow Forumstards and r/fitness retards say.

“DER, ITS GOOD GUYS, IF BODY NO HAVE SUGAR THEN IT BURN FAT, DER”.

“DEN IF YOU DONT EAT BWEAKFAST YOU BURNDED DA EXTRA FAT, DER”

Attached: F356DB16-E10F-494A-BC05-0276670A1B63.png (1474x541, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29889151
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1568163716302513
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0066069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To add onto this point, I have had so many convos with people talking about how starving themselves is actually BAD for fat loss. Sure you will initially lose weight, but after the first couple of days your body will go into starvation mode and will actually begin turning food that you eat into fat, as well as slowing down your metabolism and your organs. But people don’t want long term answers that require hard work and effort, but rather they just want easy solutions.

Attached: 0CC63692-270D-409A-ADA8-CC6A10CCA262.png (1242x2208, 2.01M)

>starvation mode

intothetrash.jpg

I guess i just lost 35lbs in 8 months because of meme magic then. 5'9 150lbs

>2 Chadinz

Recommended caloric intake for staying in energy balance
is approximately 45 kcalIkgj1 FFM per day (9). Lowenergy
availability (energy availability, G 30 kcalIkgj1 FFM
per day) can result in depressed hypothalamic-pituitary axis
function in an attempt to conserve energy and thus, reduced
reproductive hormone levels, endocrine function, bone
health, resting metabolic rate, peak catecholamine levels,
and exercise performance (10,11). Heikura et al

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29889151

>I was fat and ate less on my meme diet
>This means the meme is real
Okay manlet, whatever you say

I was pro Keto till I learned how it can cause long term problems when your adrenals, thyroid, and liver eventually become taxed. On a ray peat inspired diet now, eating around 3500 calories a day, feeling great, and losing fat. Only problem is that now when I go to eat with my fan over the holidays and eat the typical dinners, I get an absolutely massive headache the next day, so I'm still trying to figure out how to resolve that without becoming the weirdo at my family dinner who does not eat anything there and brings his own bagged dinner instead.

Put on some weight dude.
Congrats on the fat loss though

I'm 5'10" and I've lost 25 pounds in the last month, from 215 down to 190. All I've done is skip breakfast, eat a healthier, smaller lunch and dinner, stop snacking, and pickled up my old Navy body weight routine. I'm happy to discover that my metabolism isn't slowing down yet, I've just been a lazy glutton. That stops now.

>pickled up
I made myself kek, *picked up.

keto is a meme diet but IF is what humans have been doing for millions of years, and evidence is coming out that eating 3 meals 3 snacks might be detrimental to your health when compared with restricting your feeding window.

Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's good. Heart disease and vitamin A toxicity is natural too, who cares? What's natural is worthless information when it comes to health

>what is ketogenesis

fasting is legit
keto is for lazy people who don't exercise, or epileptics/autists

Low caloric diets have been shown to increase longevity tho and fasting has been shown to be beneficial, not so much because of what its proponents claim like increased T and HGH.

keep taking your pills like a good goyim

here's a good compilation of all the recent work that has been done on time restricted feeding, and that was published in 2016... more evidence supporting the superiority of fasting has been released since then.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1568163716302513
this is the paper that got me interested in fasting
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0066069

those are not natural you fat pig

They are though you fuckin retard. Plenty of prehistoric mummies are found with evidence of both of those diet related diseases.

Why is Jow Forums full of troll/bait threads like this now? This whole site has been ruined over the past few years, this board seems vastly different now, full of "look at me" generation Z culture shit like this. Negativity for the sake of it, regarding something that is remarkably effective even

Lmaooo get a load of this fucking 24 year old boomer. Quit larping as an old fag and fuck right off, you're not cool dude.

k*toids are the worst

Skipping meals is the best way to lose weight

Will shills ever learn that the, "If I laugh at them I win" non-argument convinces nobody?

my wife has been doing keto for 6 months and lost almost 40lbs.
its great cause she makes a lot of bacon and only can eat so much, so i get the rest.

Especially when you skip all of them.
Literally none of you would debate /fast/ on this because you are hugbox faggots. You just make your brainlet comment and fuck off.

why would i enter /fast/ for a debate about ketogenic diets? pretty sure your brain is atrophied and nutrient devoid from that fast, don't @ me again

>intermittent fasting is a diet

I don’t know if it’s better at burning fat or not but what I do know is that in the past I did simple CICO eating carbs with three meals a day and I always felt hungry and tired.

Keto I feel satiated eating 1 meal a day with lots of greens and meat and I feel great while losing weight

I've lost 11kg in 2 weeks fasting, my lifts are all the same too. Lost no muscle. Keto / CICOfags BTFO.

post body

Did you lift while fasting? I tried doing HIIT and burned out fast on a 48.

>fasting
>fad

you've gone full retard.

Attached: thZA2KVBU7.jpg (474x299, 25K)

Nope. Just literally sat there doing nothing.

wtf? you didn't eat for 2 weeks? rip ur metabolism

I guess I can’t fast since I have to do intense training every other day

If I eat carbs I get cravings

So why tempt myself if I have a bad relationship with food?

>debate with retards who follow some faggot who made something called "snake juice"
>they literally believe this is good shit and do it
lmfao no ty

Fasting is good, but /fast/ is full of retards that think just because their favorite autistic eceleb supplements with literal salt water that it's the only way to perform an extensive water fast, instead of just taking salt tablets like everyone else.

smug wojack is the best

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 44K)

dear ketotards
your shit diet is equally effective as the old fat diets of old, as in, not effective at all. Keep eating your sticks of egg butter and cry about it

Half of the board needs to get hit by a car these days.
>Skipping breakfast doesn't work
>Starvation mode
Listen to yourself you retarded faggot. I mean Christ almighty. Would you care to provide some science as to why these fat fucks would gain weight when removing a 500 calorie meal from their day?

>Be keto master race
>5% bodyfat
>carblet walks into gym
>floor is rumbling
>800 pounds of fat
>hear his heavy breathing from the parking lot
>steps on treadmill
>it shatters
>falls on floor and sprays diabetes all over the gym

>2018
>not being on a human-flesh-based diet only
LMAOing @ the retards in this thread

Attached: a.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

I love when people who look infinitely worse than you try to argue with you about diet fads

None of them want to work hard and few even lift so they just read some click bait article on fit related things at their shitty desk job then come here and bag something they haven’t tried.

Lol. You must have been a fat fuck to shed 11kg in 2 weeks but good for you man.

>it’s another keto bro science thread op who thinks he knows more than the studies went into ketosis

He’s prolly a lardass who couldn’t commit to 50 grams of carbs a day lest of all 20g so now he’s projecting his anger on others who lost good amounts of weight through it.

Attached: 4FB5FF53-19E2-4062-9E80-E0BBCBB4BB81.jpg (588x823, 117K)

I'm not OP or who you're replying to but I did keto when younger to cut a bit, less than 20g of carbs and lost weight on it. It's still a stupid fucking diet for retards and isn't hard to maintain at all.

Post body you fat fuck.

The whole point of the diet is to lose weight, not as a lifestyle diet. People only go for the short term and that’s all they need for fat loss.

>fucking diet for retards
Nope, just another simple cutting and practically fasting diet with stricter limits. Idk why keto triggers so many tards on this board but refuse to acknowledge the positives of it, only the negatives.

>did keto
Don’t lie on the internet when you’ve never done keto before. It’s obvious.

Nice blog

you are obviously a high iq individual judging by this thread

>Nope, just another simple cutting and practically fasting diet with stricter limits
>begin restrictive diet because you're a fat lard who can't put the fork down
>lose weight like you would doing any other calorie restricting
>not a lifestyle so you go back to eating normally
>learned nothing
>eat shitty
>rebound weight
>wow keto just werks :^)
Not to mention the damage the diet does

>Don’t lie on the internet when you’ve never done keto before
Wrong. Did it as a 20 year old boomer, wasn't even fat just trying to shred. It's a stupid meme.

and you'll probably die from a heart attack lol

>My old x body weight
>My fighting weight
>My high school weight
Fucking actual boomer lingo

Keto just plain works all, but do whatever you want, nobody gives a fuck about some know-nothing know-it-all 19 year old.

To everybody else, keto with IF or OMAD works extremely well

ask yourself if a diet that lets you eat a fuckload of bacon and eggs, but no oatmeal or potatoes or even fruit, is healthy in any way

Keto works for losing weight due to the extreme calorie deficit it puts you in my default. That's it. For everything else like athletic performance, health - it's fucking terrible.

You can achieve the same weight loss with a properly balanced diet and actually train well and make gains.

Keto works for losing weight due to the extreme calorie deficit it puts you in my default. That's it. For everything else like athletic performance, health - it's fucking terrible.

You can achieve the same weight loss with a properly balanced diet and actually train well and make gains, and not fuck over your health.

One thing ketotards never mention is the shitty (pun intended) time in the bathroom you go through, and the fact that once you come off of the diet (because no one can stay on it for too long a period of time) it's extremely easy to gain all the weight back. Because most of the weight you lose is just water weight.

Post body we all know its shit and you dont get to shit talk fag

Keto is literally retarded for anything except low effort activity and sedentary individuals.
The low carb intake literally promotes muscle deflation and loss in muscle size due to lower levels of glycogen, increased levels muscle protein breakdown(in order to balance out blood glucose levels so you don't fall into a choma) and overall inflammation.

A high protein and high/moderate carb diet is infinitely superior to any keto diet for fat loss.

this
just fucking lol at the dumb asses who see their favorite """""""natty""""""" fitness youtuber endorse keto and blindly jump on the bandwagon

wonder how long it'll take them to realize that their constant fatigue and weakness is due to their meme diet

Did it for a month. Went down from 200 to 180lbs all while doing a “”power building”” routine 4 days a week. Made moderate strength gains. Jumped right back into carbs, eating on a small deficit, still 180lbs 2 weeks later.

the only ketofag i know irl has been eating like 3000 calories a day and not losing weight and blames it on "not entering ketosis yet"