Vegetarian newbie tryna bulk

as much as it hurts me... i'm saying goodbye this week to the good old chicken breast. i've already cut off red meat a long time ago, yet this was the last step to becoming vegetarian.

but i do need some help. what are some good vegetarian protein sources which can be used as a ''main'' one, in the way chicken was in my previous diet? i'm doing bulking, and eating a shit load of protein. yet, most of it came from the chicken.

Attached: 1.jpg (750x510, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably cum, you fairy.
Though the guy you're sucking off should probably still be eating meat. Maybe you can work out some weird human centipede scenario since bulking vegetarian is equally as retarded.

Without meat you're looking at beans, peanut butter, quinoa, and hemp for major protein sources. None are as good as meat in terms of protein content and portion size.

Quit being such a pussy faggot Op. Eat the damn meat.

lentils, beans, onions, pasta, grains ex. quinoa

good for you going vegetarian op. iz good for earth and ze animals

also all kinds of greens. personally i also eat a fuck ton of chickpeas/hummus

whey protein powder. you won't economically get enough bulk protein from veg foods.

faggot

Why don't you eat chicken? I can understand beef and pork but chickens are fucking retarded

not OP but probably because chicken farming is the worst kind of animal agriculture - yes chickens are retarded but they suffer nonetheless

This is retarded. I hit 120g+ a day without even trying on a 1500 calorie cut.

Black bean spaghetti, unironically.
Around 50g of protein per 100g of dry weight.

Attached: bps.jpg (785x912, 97K)

Wrong board faggot

>>/lgbt/
Is over there

Milk products, eggs and perhaps fish if your personal philosophy allows it. Unless of course you meant vegan, not vegetarian.

Vegetarians don't eat fish and eggs are straight garbage.

abloo bloo poor animals

Ask Jow Forums king Clarence.
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

>eggs are straight garbage

nigga what

Attached: daphuc.jpg (493x655, 49K)

This. Eggs have cholesterol and fat you should mostly eat bread and rice.

Eggs are garbage. You've been memed into eating them because you're lazy and gullible. Unless of course health doesn't interest you in which case eggs are pretty alright but I don't know why you wouldn't care about your future health.

I know this is sarcasm but you're right, brown rice (unless you're American whose brown rice is full of arsenic due to pesticides) and wholegrain breads are good for you but you'd be better off just eating beans, legumes and lentils anyway.

As a vegan I find cutting way fucking harder. It's difficult to get macros right at the best of times

You'll make the most gains on a vegan diet. Don't listen to these people - you can tell from their responses their IQ ranges between the single and double digit range.

Eat a lot of veggies, tofu and whole grains. Nuts etc. Lentils, beans are also great.

You honestly can not lose, there's not a single downside to this diet. Literally. There is not a single one.

You should limit onions servings to between 4 and 7 per day. Can't remember why exactly but it's not recommended to go above and there is no reason to go below if you want the protective effects

The problem with that diet is its way too filling. I have my best gains on my 3k calories of peanut butter sandwiches + loads of green/berry smoothies for dat dere phytonutrients .

Edgy.

As a vegetarian I have cheese with every main meal. Gruyère or halloumi or some other yellow cheese.
As often as possible I try to make my main meal some sort of legume (beans/lentils/chickpeas/yellow peas) so that I don't strictly have to eat dairy.

>As a vegetarian I have cheese with every main meal
I fucking love cheese, but is this unhealthy?

peanut butter sandwiches is the diet red pill, unironically tasty, nutritious easy to make and easy to store and preserve and cheap as fuck too.

literally more unhealthy than any other animal product
Might as well eat smoked fish instead.

But I fucking hated fish.

>tfw prone to kidney stones and afraid to eat too many peanuts

Paneer. It is the superior form of tofu, no onions included.

The smoking process is unfortunately unhealthy too.

beats cheese though, aka cancer estrogen bombs

its a pretty high sodium diet though

and ive heard ass pains develop

Attached: Well+who+d+have+thought+black+twitter+is+salty+_df3fa28984f5c23a17f1fe44612a0d78.jpg (1000x563, 80K)

>cancer
Why?

Dont you have meat replacement products? We have seitan sausages, steaks, burger patties etc. here. Tastes mostly like meat, maybe 15% more expensive but 30g+ proteins/100g.
Aside from that eggs and cheese

>inb4 eggs are worse than smoking
Kys

You want to know the specifics?
Basically enormous quantities of progesterone and prolactin and estrone that vastly increase risk of breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, the protein casein by itself is also the most carcinogenic out of any protein.

It's just a tasty, shit food that its hard to quit.

>Tastes mostly like meat
No

ebin

Based egg industry shill.

everytime I see someone say he's vegan or vegetarian I automatically assume that persone is an insufferable faggot

Yeah cause youre gay

I'm gonna assume you're vegan
I guess my point still stands

>Mirin naked men on a mongolian basket weaving board
>assuming anyone here is not gay

lmfao i bet you kiss women you homo fuck off

lmao that's fair

Go ahead and go vegan OP, or at least almost all vegan. if you replace meat with dairy and eggs you aren't utilizing your diet correctly. Your recovery rate is going to skyrocket and your blood flow will be optimized on a vegan diet.

eat an entire can of beans, every single day. the protein is great and the fiber is super high. eat tons of greens for micros and eat lots of fruits for a great source of carbs. Make sure you are eating enough calories, that's the main thing. eat avocados, nuts and other high calorie foods.

don't be afraid of S O I products. you can have 6 servings of S O I per day before any negative effects happen, and S O I milk, tofu, yogurts are a great source of protein.

What is one serving of s o i?

Do dry fasting, lets the kidneys rest and recover, I think

Beans
>can make paste out of them, mix with peppers, sun-dried tomatoes etc.
>soups
Peas
Broad beans
Lentils
>soups
Chickpeas
>hummus

(Soak your dry legumes overnight if time allows)

Peanut butter
Walnuts
Peanuts
Almonds

Bread if you're not particularly inflamed
Dairy if you're not particularly inflamed

All the roots you can think of
All the fruit and fresh seasonal veg you can think of

Depends on the product, tofu is concentrated S O I and you can still have well over a container of it. So pretty much there is no worries at all for a normal person. I only mentioned it because there was some maniac that fucked his body up drinking multiple gallons of S O I milk every day for years. you're pretty much safe if you eat it like a normal person.

Well fuck, that's a downer. I didn't even know protein could be carcinogenic.

Thank you user

High protein also damages kidneys

Attached: for fuck's sake.jpg (800x539, 43K)

How do I tell you I really like that pic + filename without coming across as an effeminate homo?

Onions products are a source of complete proteins. Try tofu and mock meats.

>07/03/18
Jesus, s o y becomes onion on this retarded image board?! Wtf

It's understood that we're only the most masculine of homos here.

I'm glad you understand bro