Creative Robots Thread

Number 3,871
Come on guys let's get to shilling you know the drill. I love you.

/pastebin/
pastebin.com/5Ma719Sk

/why/
These threads have been pretty popular as of late, frequently going to 200+ replies and hanging around for 24 hours or so. I've seen a few recurring characters, but generally a lot of new stuff too. Figured I'd try and put a general together. Open to ideas about information for the OP to pasta.

/what/
We are failures, lads. It's in our nature. There is a contingency of robots here who, if they were moots age in 2004, are pushing 30 now. The eternal originalfag walks among us. Jow Forums is clearly skewing younger for obvious reasons, but don't forget: you're here forever. 27+ Generals are evidence of this. It seems as though some of us who are oldbots and haven't an-heroed yet occasionally find more comples ways to cope because we're exhausted greentext as a mode of catharsis. And so, true to our nature, we take to failing at creative enterprises. ITT, we post the shameful artifacts wrought by reaching desperately for our creative goals, however meager.

If we were great musicians, we would be selling albums. If we were great painters, we would be making commissions. If we were great game designers we'd be working for a proper developer. That's not to say Robots can't make brilliant work. It is, however to say, that robots tend to aspire to comfiness, not marketable successes. We aren't the guy on /lit/ whose published 6 horrendous poetry chapbooks. We aren't the fag on /mu/ prattling on and on about >muh contract. We're more like the quiet fren at your local dead end job who is proud of a drawing he did last night but has no one to share it with, or who finally finished a song but has no one to bump it with.

We make things for ourselves, and sharing those things with like-minded people can be a good feel.

Attached: crtv rbt thrd nmbr thrthsndfrtysvn.png (839x464, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/vn40jivy
soundcloud.com/sonic-quack/night-stalker
youtube.com/watch?v=PscyLHZUua0
youtu.be/F0aoxgtoQZw
soundcloud.com/vooiidd/void-puddles
soundcloud.com/ikanul/fractal-animations
youtu.be/q87TYODhNP0
vocaroo.com/i/s0O8nKa8dLJR
vocaroo.com/i/s0qdz23mUC7J
vocaroo.com/i/s1xGzpoQASoI
vocaroo.com/i/s0OrWwgmrSbP
vocaroo.com/i/s0lwBG4p7hLZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1UoqglMD6UW
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ld8TskAQ1m
vocaroo.com/i/s0mLr9BbRnt1
vocaroo.com/i/s1Gk819IM4Pl
youtube.com/watch?v=UPU-ta99O6k
soundcloud.com/brahorange/fresh-young-dude-pays-respects-to-the-stu
soundcloud.com/keanuc/sets/one
soundcloud.com/user-731761937/sleep-as-medicine
youtube.com/watch?v=in58wtVI9sI
youtube.com/watch?v=5G1d0XoFdh0
soundcloud.com/flare_0z/the-juice
youtube.com/watch?v=b_gQhfKI1b8
youtube.com/watch?v=BDHidMlViMc
soundcloud.com/user-17044162/carcassi-study
youtube.com/watch?v=VTMxRvoJXVc
clyp.it/bpr3t1ug
youtube.com/watch?v=Wwlubk14ICM
youtube.com/watch?v=DZVWbQH3-XA
soundcloud.com/blue_jupiter/techno-creep
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I made a big shit about 15 minutes ago

Attached: 1529608462559.png (237x330, 42K)

Good job user! That's called "content creation" in 2018.

clyp.it/vn40jivy
still working on it, but im not really a fan. might just work on something new

I made a horror movie theme for a movie I might eventually get around to making if I can find the means to pull it off.
soundcloud.com/sonic-quack/night-stalker

Attached: spookymanwithknife.jpg (1511x1076, 125K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PscyLHZUua0

Newest video from the Amber Alert channel that I keep posting. It's a parody of action movies, television dramas, fuckin whatever I felt like. I hope y'all think it's worth its salt.

A few jokes didn't land for me but I chuckled more than a few times. Reminds me a little of early smosh.
You're getting better user.

Probably last time I'm shilling this; please enjoy.
Mox#6534 if you have any ideas you wanna see/discuss

>vid is about discord degeneracy
youtu.be/F0aoxgtoQZw

Attached: IMG_2683.gif (248x203, 80K)

Dude that was funny as fuck. Make that into a series if you're not already planning on it.

pls humiliate my discord; I added you pls reply

Beat I made a long time ago
soundcloud.com/vooiidd/void-puddles

Attached: virgin wizard.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Thank you. Yeah, I'm hoping I can reach a point where there won't be any cringey jokes that were only funny in my head, but that might never happen. I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks man, appreciate that. If the reception is good, I'll make more. I'm already batting some dumb ideas around in my head.

You can never win em all or please everyone, but as long as you try your best that's all that matters.

Attached: naruto.jpg (236x175, 12K)

This is a little autistic senpai

Well, at the very least I can tell you that that's intentional.

Me again. Have a song I'm gonna try to finish sometime this week and post it in here when it's done. Shouldn't take too long honestly, when I can get a couple hours to spend on it.

In the mean time, here is my latest upload. My other two are on here too

soundcloud.com/ikanul/fractal-animations

Attached: IMG_4490.jpg (600x401, 41K)

>tfw your favorite server is the highlight of the video
h-haha it's just a joke video r-right?

Too true, I do not trust any server with a NSFW channel to not be like this all around.

>Pic related is the newest thing I drew that I found postable
Also here is my most recent rap song, cover art also me youtu.be/q87TYODhNP0

Attached: AB233E3D-5C08-4D0D-93FA-2D4B37EF3936.jpg (700x700, 82K)

I like it, but it is severely lacking a bass line, my sweet Nonny-non

Hip hop beat I made recently
clyp.it/btaaftel

>discord is full of autists
Makes you think

I just want to draw, but I'm scared to start and not practice the right things.

Attached: C39F054C-6380-4FF4-9593-D042B93553F7.png (402x395, 174K)

I am a huge fan of this thread :^)

Attached: 54393BBA-8C01-442D-A79E-5FB7B6AADBF1.gif (384x384, 1.97M)

just playing some christian rock
vocaroo.com/i/s0O8nKa8dLJR

here are more tracks that got made in the past week. mostly shit but enjoy
vocaroo.com/i/s0qdz23mUC7J
vocaroo.com/i/s1xGzpoQASoI
vocaroo.com/i/s0OrWwgmrSbP
vocaroo.com/i/s0lwBG4p7hLZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1UoqglMD6UW
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ld8TskAQ1m
vocaroo.com/i/s0mLr9BbRnt1
vocaroo.com/i/s1Gk819IM4Pl

Easter egg I hid on the NASA website for Juno, the Jupiter mission. See pic.
You definitely should think about getting a Scloud which comes with 2h of storage space and better player. You can make your tracks private with secret link if you feel like that is necessary, unfortunately I can not get voca to work on safari
This looks nice. I think I follow you on Sound-Cloud. i will check it out
Your videos are enlightening- and hilarious. Nice work in the edit. Swishy.
I hope one day I will understand something on your channel, I hope to see a spike the dragon on you 100 subscriber video. XD

Attached: 18532D62-AFB4-4CC5-9589-853D14229BA1.gif (360x297, 1.76M)

youtube.com/watch?v=UPU-ta99O6k

i make shitty videos every 50 years

LOL the chads got me

I've made a lot of memes/reactions for Jow Forums, and I'm sure everyone in this thread has at least one of them saved on their computer.
I just wanted to say that I've never strove to claim ownership of these meme pics or tried to monetize them when I damn-well could have.

My point is that even though I don't make money or get actual recognition for them, I've seen them posted on several different boards and I guess I just felt like saying I'm glad that people think they're still worth posting after all these years. ily

I upvoted your post with dubs

That is a gorgeous soundscape. Faved.

From

I wrote a song for all my niggas in the stu. It's my first song actually. All the other stuff is just random vocals.

soundcloud.com/brahorange/fresh-young-dude-pays-respects-to-the-stu

Attached: Screenshot_20180708-200921.jpg (1410x1424, 177K)

soundcloud.com/keanuc/sets/one

>"holy shit this edgy faggot might actually be on the verge of snapping" rap

Attached: 20180603_054143_HDR-2.jpg (1080x1920, 224K)

This is so fucking over the top and edgy.
I love it

Working on a new thing. I have an idea for the background but I'm pretty sucky at them. Still gonna try anyway
Also here's hoping the water so far doesn't look bad

Attached: wip.png (940x940, 185K)

Thank you, still trying to find my niche but feedback like yours keeps me going

Posting one of my emo songs. I was experimenting with a new chorus pedal. And sort of dealing with insomnia.

soundcloud.com/user-731761937/sleep-as-medicine

Attached: end-sleepless-nights-natural-remedies.jpg (1170x730, 54K)

wow how cute, what is this for? are you doing a run currently?

Made with a mouse and ms paint lol

Attached: pP4xT04.png (2048x2000, 690K)

You made somebody very upset, user.
:(
>

I listened to a few more of your songs, I had only listened to Hiki when I said that. Some criticism/tips/my opinion:
Lezter is your best producer. The tense uneasy simple melody on Hiki lends extremely well with your vocals and he also did a top notch job of knowing when to bring it and when to lay back. He's not just the best instrumentally he brings your delivery out the best too. The Virus and the Antidote is also good for similar reasons but not as good as Lezter, he/they don't hit hard in the right places and don't do your vocals as much justice. The other two go way too hard but not in a good way, it ends up sounding like the men's room at an all you can eat chili buffet.
Not only is the production on Hiki the best your delivery is too. The tense "I'm bout to kill someone" then the scream, then back to tense but holding back a bit is what you need to do more. Tension and release. Loving that delivery.
Digging the first 3 tracks of the EP but the last two just sound like noise. More like the first 3 is my diagnosis.

My comfy r9k radio stream
>Comfyradio.blogspot.com

Attached: 1461655216290.jpg (500x375, 44K)

>Somebody complaining about how good their skits are in that thread.

I hope people don't think it's me.

DRAMA ALERT

LET'S GET THIS R9K DRAMA TRAIN GOIN YALLLLLL

Thanks user
It's mostly for practicing. I haven't done a lot of digital art in a while now and these Creative Robots threads have been giving me just the motivation to create more. I'll upload it to Deviantart whenever I finish it

>jealousy over hobbies
It can't get anymore autistic than this.

Thats actually the most constructive criticism I've gotten, really appreciate it. I do see what you mean production wise, Lezter is almost more industrial or punk in structure than trap. & I have noticed that my higher vocal range screams get more positive reaction than the lower growls, I think my lack of mixing know-how combined with the bass in the instrumentals just makes it sound muddy.

I followed you back, will try to leave some comments in the morning

I'm sorry to hear that.
I expected it to get like... maybe 50 views? Idk what to say

>Lezter is almost more industrial or punk in structure than trap
That explains it. I don't even like trap, actually that's an understatement, I fucking hate it. So props to you and the boys for making something that I actually like.
>I have noticed that my higher vocal range screams get more positive reaction than the lower growls
Both are good for certain moments. Contrast makes things pop.
>I followed you back, will try to leave some comments in the morning
All I ask is a listen, and I hate half-hearted/pity likes and that sort of shit so don't like it if you don't like it. I won't be offended.

>legitimately feeling bad over this

You're too good for this world, user.

Oh and here's some inspiration for you to scream. Learn from the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=in58wtVI9sI
youtube.com/watch?v=5G1d0XoFdh0
If you want to stand out from every other generic as fuck trap faggot revolutionize, take inspiration from varied places and don't be generic. That's why I like your stuff, it's different, but it can always be better. Everything can always be better.

I actually do listen to a lot of grunge/hardcore/metal from yesteryear, but I really don't know how to model my scream any different than it comes out naturally :/ I tried starting hardcore bands in high school and it never took off, but doing it has always been cathartic for me so I'm trying this now. I'm glad you find it unique though, I don't want to sound like anyone else. Definitely gonna try to keep refining my sound and figuring out what works, your mentioning dynamics and tension really turned on a lightbulb actually

soundcloud.com/flare_0z/the-juice

youtube.com/watch?v=b_gQhfKI1b8

>Aus Hip Hop
>Rap
>Synths

Attached: flareepcover.jpg (1209x1213, 1016K)

A natural genuine scream is always the best. Tap into whatever pain or whatever the fuck you're pissed about and let it rip. Animalistic noises and screams get my dick hard.
Rap/trap is the new big thing so if you want to make it big that's a good shift. Hardcore's pretty dead.
If you want to get inspiration for dynamics listen to the guys who are credited for inventing it. (in case you haven't heard them already)
youtube.com/watch?v=BDHidMlViMc
Good luck out there user.

soundcloud.com/user-17044162/carcassi-study I did a classical guitar study piece

Here's a picture I made in blender what do you think?

Attached: 1528789326.blakkwaltz_theblacksun.jpg (3840x2160, 1.88M)

Video on the history of incels

youtube.com/watch?v=VTMxRvoJXVc

Would have made for killer witch house cassette tape art in 2012

I love blender and 3d graphics

Post more stuff

clyp.it/bpr3t1ug

you got it homie

What sort of program do you use to make that?

its just FL studio, i'm still trying to learn how to use it well and make something interesting but its hard and i suck

I'm nearly finished my John Green knock-off novel.

>teenage roastie is mentally ill
>refuses to go to therapy
>boyfriend about to be signed by pro hockey team
>roastie's plan is to just mooch off him

>roastie has a bunch of breakdowns
>boyfriend goes from "i can handle it, i love her" to "oh shit nigga"
>has to make a decision on whether to stick around or not
>confronts her about her illness + plan to mooch off him
>she assaults him, then tries to kill herself

>boyfriend begs her to go to therapy
>she finally goes to therapy
>boyfriend dumps her anyway
>roastie partially recovers, gets a job,
>book ends, ex-boyfriend brings his new girlfriend to her coffee shop

Written from the girl's point of view.

I don't know how well it'll do but I tried.

Here's a couple of songs I wrote a while ago, been having a break from writing atm but I plan to get back into it soon

Checked out a few stuff in this thread gonna check out more if you want any feedback on your stuff just hit me up with a reply and tell me whats yours and I'll get to it

Take Me To The Limit
youtube.com/watch?v=Wwlubk14ICM

Fallen Idols
youtube.com/watch?v=DZVWbQH3-XA

I like it man!! Keep making more pls.

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 14K)

thanks! i will been a while since i listened to these they met my expectations at the time but on retrospect I want to improve pretty rough and I like that about it at least

Attached: jessy.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Your other stuff is really pleasant keep playing

It wont let my post on mobile for some reason

Attached: 33C70007-3F8E-436D-B94E-49E3DCFF0268.jpg (2048x2048, 712K)

How do I learn to draw tell me advice pplllslsss

It won't let my type on an ipad because ipad characters are non ASCII??
I haven't drawn in 5 years, so it sucks obviously. But I enjoyed myself and will be doing drawabox tutorials and other anatomy stuff to hopefully learn and improve

i narrate shit
Jow Forums stories and other stuff
you have heard my videos.
hint: im the only one with a sense of music.

>loli count higher than futa
What a shame

The pastebin has been updated with a few additions.

It's nice to see robots with creative outlets and not just fermenting in negativity.

If I want to do simple lineart drawing style like this do I need to do proper artist study and shit?

I couldn't agree more, maybe this will start a trend of collaborative content in the long run.

>just get a social media account! :D
File that under "Shit I'm Not Doing". Don't sap the fun out of this.

soundcloud.com/blue_jupiter/techno-creep

some guitar and vocals

Attached: 475251E0-7D00-4384-A8C0-2E973C4EB6E7.jpg (1027x731, 135K)

Preservative bump.

Attached: 0 028.jpg (895x1270, 757K)

Final attempt for today.