Someone should be a lad and post Ciaras morning story where she's juuling

Someone should be a lad and post Ciaras morning story where she's juuling

Attached: 3EA98E8D-8E88-44F3-85FE-02036B33C540.jpg (750x1333, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/asnsb
streamable.com/tzcfs
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
streamable.com/2xduo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what flavors does she vape? im curious for some reason. anyone know her preference

she has insta? what is it

I think her current insta is buirp

Jizz flavor like every other faggot that vapes

Cant find any photos where she has a coloured pod

I had a dream about her the other night. We had sex all day and then she asked me if I could take her to buy beer. Then we got drunk and watched movies and listened to music. It felt so real and I'm still fucked up over it.

Reminds me of when I had a dream where I was invited to a party and had a great time with friends, then I woke up. (It was a little better/ more complex than that but I forget the details)
That fucking crushed me. It ruined my entire day

For the love of god please jump off a cliff

Attached: 1531012674393.jpg (960x713, 165K)

Fuck chad is hot

Why isn't she in prison yet?

streamable.com/asnsb

Attached: image.jpg (894x1280, 75K)

>Someone should be a lad and post Ciaras morning story where she's juuling

fuck off with your Ciara shilling
she and the followers she tells keep posting her Insta stories and posts

Those people in her discord are so fucking cringy holy shit, what do they think they are achieving by doing this for her.
I thought she was a "normal girl" and behind her past. What a fucking joke. I cant believe she would willingly flood threads with her nudes because she doesn't like them

wtf with look, the poster and just the fact it's 'anime night' of course no one showed

She only does that when the threads turn out badly and she gets away with it every time. Keeps evading bans to post here.

I post her stories, she has never told me too and if she found out she would probably block me

streamable.com/tzcfs
She also legitimately sounds like she has autism in the video beforehand

quite the perfect example for the lawsof attraction in an abstract form

Who is this again? Oregano

Look her up on google, its not hard faggot her name has been said three times.

not clicking that user.

That's the cringy shit she said on her alt in one of the Sheep servers that got deleted. Saying she screenshoted a story and got "blocked". She wants her stuff posted here you lying piece of shit.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

Scammer, blackmailer, and seller and distributor of cp.

I diddnt know that shit. From what ive heard from her it sounds like the exact opposite is true.

Thats not a very risky click

Ciara is in this server. discord gg/N3fbbpK

She isnt any server currently. Maybe lurking sure, but whatever that server is she isnt in there

Was about to say this. We speculate that she is in there, but no one is posting as her or admitting to being her,

Since you are in there you should probably post the yesterdays story of her vaping that I guarantee someone has put in there

>not knowing the lore behind elizas obnoxious consistent self posting over the years
>believing the lies of a bpd attention whore
oh user

>every night you dream about her
>while she fucks a 36 year old boomer

So is someone going to post the picture or what?

streamable.com/2xduo

Here, now stop bumping the thread.

Thats not the fucking picture, thats a video from weeks ago. Yesterday or today? She posted a picture saying something about the morning with a vape cloud coming out of her mouth

There are thousands of photos of her and that story was pretty uninteresting.

I dont even remember why I want it anymore its just that this thread has 34 posts and still dont have my photo. Fuck it. It probably wasnt that good anyway I dont even know why I want it you win

It looked like this. Wasnt good enough to save.

Attached: 4A04C0EE-9C76-4AE6-9CDA-820B69362EF0.jpg (2159x3840, 813K)

I liked it. For the 100 photos of her and her juul that has to at least be in the top 10

Any reason why she just nuked her instagram? She only has 15 posts now

Just freaking DM her and ask, goddamn. She mostly just deleted memes, most photos of her are still up.

Why would I ask her such a pointless question when I can have someone else explain it for me

The only for sure answer you could get is one from her regarding this. No posts of value were lost.

>posts of value
This is r9k, there is no value here
My shitty comment is better then half of what is posted here

I am referring to her Instagram. These pics are still up, only shitty memes were deleted.

Attached: B84BD1E4-BE2C-48A6-8F70-AE001555BED7.jpg (750x1190, 942K)

are you the iphone poster that makes all these shitty threads?

I dont make the threads, just reply. I have noticed a lot of waifu posters (Brooke, Ciara, and Natalie) are all iPhone users.

why does she kiss her dad on the lips ?

Attached: 1528601062137.jpg (750x737, 108K)

With that being said if you have the photo feel free to post it

>that 30 yr old boomer who had fallen for an egirl

i have the pic op, but i am not going to post it.

That really doesn't look or sound like Ciara.
Bit what do I know I have been out of the loop from discord and other stuff for a good few months now.

Chad can get her ;_;

Attached: 20180421_184508.jpg (1616x1212, 531K)

This is verbatim what you've told me Ciara when I accused you of being the iPhone poster. Nice to see you up so early posting.

I wouldn't go to my ugly, autistic coworker's place to watch anime either

Sheeeit, you weren't kidding

why are you trying to intimidate her like this if it is her?

>intimidate
You mean not tolerate her bullshit lies.

There is more than one iPhone poster.

People post pretending to be her alllllll the time.

No you dont, Post a censored version then

not him but is this the one youre talking about?

Attached: 541A174C-D896-4A59-97D5-8D677FA63639.jpg (750x1027, 737K)

Sorry, sierra

No one wants to hang out with a pigeon toed potato nigger. :(

She's admitted to me she samefags and I've had this argument several times with her before.

Attached: IMG_1061.jpg (640x727, 80K)

Nah, its

I see, thanks. There is definitely more than one but I do think the Instagram page screenshot and the drawing was her.

Report all Ciara threads on sight. Don't forget to sage!

Enough of the worthless whore soap opera.

Attached: Faggot Nigger Crack Whore.png (1299x892, 575K)

Here you go, OP! Why did you want it so bad? Very sorry for the wait.

Attached: DF9752BF-8A34-4273-A649-1B5AC264143C.jpg (749x1133, 268K)

Thanks Ciara!
i really wanted that in my ciara folder

Why are you calling me Ciara?

I didn't abandon the thread I am very happy. Im also using sage for its intended purpose

>how her boomer bf wakes up after slaying that young prime pussy

Attached: 1530631882392.png (2527x1440, 566K)

Is that you, Michael? not surprised this isnt original

Its funny, It makes me silently chuckle, It is mildly amusing

since she or one of her close orbiters are in this thread: how old is that boomer dude actually?

mid-30's boomer who browsed ciara threads until he found her at her job working as a cashier

damn props to that boomer then. he should post the approach convo for all the robots here

36. Birthday is some day in May I forget. If you look up Ciara's dox, you'll find his.

convo most likely has little to do with it.
Its his age that is the main attraction. She has said she wouldnt date a guy unless he was at least 10 years older.
He has a job/career, a car, his own place. Most robots dont have this. Honestly all robots have to do is wait until they are 30, actually work a job and save money, live on their own, and keep themselves relatively healthy and they could get a damaged girl later on in life.

When has she said she would only date older men. None of her previous boyfriends reflect this

this, be a semi-presentable older man with a job and your own apartment and you too can pick up 18 year olds with daddy issues

who/what do you think drove her it? It was her dating shitbag after shitbag. Most women are not attracted to older guys right off the bat. Most women are attracted to older guys because they dont treat them like shit and when they take control they are not like their past relationships with guys their own age.