How do I move to a big city from a shitty small town? I refuse to live anywhere but big cities because im not retarded...

how do I move to a big city from a shitty small town? I refuse to live anywhere but big cities because im not retarded. the only big city in my state is like 900 dollars a month just for a small room.

Attached: poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 8K)

Why on earth would you want to live in a big city?

Attached: 1523100613465s.jpg (227x222, 5K)

How old are you? Do you have an education? Do you have any skills or certifications?

>I want to live in duh big city but I'm poooor!!!

Back to the shitty small town with you

Attached: virgin_with_rage_card_by_amalockh1.jpg (358x496, 87K)

find a roommate in that city and stay with them, find a job, then look for a cheap apartment or duplex, keep making money until you can get something better and shit

Attached: Swag Pepe.jpg (1000x562, 78K)

this only fools live in rural shitholes instead of where civilization is

There, fixed your image *ppl*nigger

Attached: 1531319039293.jpg (1000x562, 96K)

>civilization
>Big cities

I shiggy diggy doo

is this Mr. Upstate NY with the DUI again?

im not disgusting

I kinda have a good way to make money yea

im looking for the cheapest shit possible and its all really expensive. I want to be able to move to another city after so I dont want to lose everything and I DONT wana end up back home

>quiet rural life
>small town so you know everyone
>people are more open to talk to and get to know you
>all businesses are local, fresh produce everywhere
>work in a local diner and get to know the regulars
>meet a girl with small town values
>live in a little house with a little family

OR

>city that never sleeps
>woken up by sirens
>leave shitty dirty apartment
>walk to work because you can't drive in this traffic
>only nearby places are fast food conglomerates
>people who come in are illiterate Hispanic gang bangers
>all the women in the city are cock hungry whores getting stuffed by 20 Tyrones a night
>trannies and faggots everywhere
>walk home at the end of your shift
>stabbed and mugged

Gee, I can't decide...

>no girls
>no jobs
>nothing to do
>no one around

or

>people
>jobs
>girls
>shit to do
>higher wages
>richer people

hmm

>$900/mo too expensive
if you think that's expensive life in a big city you're gonna be surprised

>girls with values if you put in the effort to meet them
>plenty of jobs for people willing to put a little fucking effort into their life
>plenty of activities but they require EFFORT user FUCKING EFFORT

You can move to wherever you want but until you take personal responsibility of your life and put effort into it you'll get NOTHING. That's why you're a loser.

this is shitty ass nyc its 900 just for a cheap room but I have money. the only thing is LA is 10x better of a city and you can get a room for like 500-700 easy

you're a retard. rural girls are all poor and molested they run around half naked smoking cigarettes at 13 and start giving blowjobs to random guys at 14. my friend used to live in a higher class suburb and moved here where i am and he tells me every girl here is 10x trashier and easier and all the girls from his town are better. also his friends all have good jobs and are training and going to college for better jobs and everyone here is a drop out and working at burger king. actually like 95% of the people i see here are on benefits.

Not being disgusting is a pretty good reason to move, also all females would have better lives in cities. Not me though sadly.
>tfw small fish born in big pond

No, actually, shit for brains, you might want to stop off at the One Eleven club, go into the men's room, and scrape your brains off the side of the toilet you retard. What do you think city broads are like? Either they're hookers, they shoot heroin or they get blacked every night. You're too much of a loser to go to a city, they're unforgiving. You can carve out a meager rural existence and still be the low-effort loser you are right now. In a city it won't work. Just admit that you don't know anything you're talking about and just want to run your mouth.

I dont care I just want to fuck girls one time I dont give a shit about them and if any normal person would not go to a rural area. me and my friend hate this place so much we went to go be homeless to go to a city. homeless.

900 a room is cheap for a big city. Try 1400 for a bedroom in a shared apartment

that doesn't sound like it'd be true for any city except sf. you probably are picky about neighborhoods and whether or not you have premium cable and a room with a view. nothing is more expensive than ny

That was for a pretty bad neighborhood in sf with no amenities but mediocre shared internet. My friend says new York is just as bad

new York is a pile of shit

>quiet rural life
>not many people in a large area
>everyone is in a car so no one to talk to(no sidewalks or anything exist here)
>walmart, mcdonalds, and tacobell.
>if you want to walk it will take you hours to get anywhere.
>public transportation is nonexistent
>nothing to do. kids hang out at walmart for fun.
>all the girls are either druggies or whores. (usually both)

OR

>live in the city
>can walk to local shops or restaurants
>can take public transport if you want
>have actual activities to do
>have girls of all types since there are so many
>can make friends because there are so many people.
>or if you are anti-social you can just ignore everyone and not be constantly ridiculed and looked at by others because there are so many people no one cares who you are.
>go home and have white noise of cars diving past on rainy nights hearing their tires slosh in the rain.

>Not having to drive to work

Thanks user, you're unironically sold me on the city.