I hope youre having a good evening today kathy oneechan. you too r9k

I hope youre having a good evening today kathy oneechan. you too r9k.
planning to move to california one day. hope it goes well. what are you guys doing

Attached: 98866bbba50fbc7751595746663d6298.jpg (525x700, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RCvAaZkKcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I`m going to sleep now. Although I gotta admit, I probably should have gone to sleep earlier

>tfw laptop needs 8 GB to update to latest version of Windows 10
>tfw hard drive is literally 32 GB and 20 something GB is taken up by the operating system

What do anons. I've deleted and uninstalled everything I don't need on it. At this point I'e started running all of my programs from a flash drive that has more space.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (408x331, 52K)

you could run linux off of a usb and save everything to your hard drive. im not sure if you can do it off of a usb for windows.
If I were you I'd stop using windows 10 though, use windows 7 and disable all updates, telemetry and use nanami tan to disable the unneeded background programs.

Make a bootable USB drive of the latest windows version, and do a reinstall telling it to keep your settings, files, and apps.

don't move to cali, aids is a very unpleasant disease

its better than nevada. i just wanna be reminded of where my oneechan lived. i dont mind the expenses and can get that covered.

What's with the Kathy oneechan posting? I haven't been here in a few days.

I actually considered this (switching back to good ol' Windows 7), but my main concern was if programs today would be compatible with it since I don't know how big of a difference there is between the two. Are most games/programs still supported on it?

>planning to move to california one day.

I suggest you do not. Everything always appears greener on the other side of the patch. California is only worthwhile if you have a specific career in mind, notably for the tech or entertainment industries. I live here, and it is not particularly pleasant.

what job do you work user. can you tell me what its like for you.
i like hearing everyones perspective from there

>what job do you work user.
I am a NEET, so I cannot answer that question. Life is idle and bleak. Though I may leave the house perhaps once or twice a week briefly, the oppressive heat and glaring light of the sun bother me. I typically keep my room shielded from the outside light, though I moderate it inside with my own artificial lighting. Early morning before the sun rises is my favorite time of day, though I usually ignore it as I stay up without sleep past that time.

People say there is a lot to be done in California, but unless you are interested in conventions, I don't think that is so. I have tried to find things to do in the past, but it's mostly come up to being mommy gatherings and LGBT meetups which I only presume end up in senseless debauchery. I am not interested in such activities. I do not have any friends or acquaintances with whom I might tag along with, either.

I don't quite understand how anyone has 'fun' here, especially when none of it is really productive in any way. At least the weather permits for frequent uninterrupted motorcycle riding.

Oh, Im basically a neet too. life is the same over here. but i imagine over there the atmosphere is better and theres more things to do than in a crappy desert gambling town.

Keep your head up user. theres anons that live in cali that would love to be your friend. just check zeemaps or look for a cali server from r9k

>i imagine over there the atmosphere is better

You're better of making your own atmosphere. I recently bought some RGB LED smart lights and will be getting them within 10 days or so. As for public atmosphere, it largely depends on where you are. The whiter/more expensive it becomes, the more bearable it is, but it is still boring everywhere.

>just check zeemaps or look for a cali server from r9k

I did. I met with someone once, but they were passively rude and unkind. Also, the Zeemaps threads on Jow Forums are forbidden/hunted down by mods now. I've even considered /soc/, but the Cali meetup general only includes homosexual/bisexual individuals looking for a casual romp or to use drugs (in my area code). Check 626 right now, and you'll see.

I expect I might come off as presenting myself to be unattractive in personality, but I am simply being honest with you now in an anonymous forum. That said, I must confess that I don't know how to bridge and nurture social bonds effectively. So, perhaps it is best I don't use any of these sources.

Despite my initial warning, I do hope you will find yourself at some better place. I just didn't want you to be disappointed.

Going to play binding of isaac and dont starve again

Attached: 1A7D7367-6B85-4219-8E0F-287B5A3E5E19.png (400x400, 168K)

who is this kathy one echan?

thanks for the advice.
i want to try going for a public atmosphere. staying in my room makes me depressed if something bad happens to me and i cant do anything about it. id rather distract myself and meet up with people irl than be alone.
Nice.
i beat re7 on madhouse today. it was fun
youtube.com/watch?v=4RCvAaZkKcQ

op are you even 18 yet? you still underage?

I also finished OXENFREE recently. Any gane recommendations?

yes, im 18.
why?

Try some telltale games and re1 remake. i pirated all of my games. if you need help just ask.
Nier is cool i guess but if youre in the mood to grind and world explore after you finish the main quests and want to do the harder side ones.
re1 remake is fun as hell. and feels genuinely scary. re7 is scarier to me and thats part of the reason i didnt like it as much. that and the first person throws me off a bit but it feels very real.

if you want a fun shooter try the wolfenstein games off fitgirl. they become fun when you try the harder difficulties.

also deadrising is my favorite zombie game. it is one of the best looking games for its time and feels like a typical capcom action game