Stand up for myself at work when supervisor is yelling at me for shit i didnt do

>stand up for myself at work when supervisor is yelling at me for shit i didnt do
>coworker later walks up to me and says
>coworkers: shit man, you kind of scared everyone for a minite there. I didnt think you knew how to talk and just figured you were just the weird quiet guy lol
>me:go fuck yourself.
>him: tf you just say..????
>walk right past him
>steal a few snacks and candy before they get security
>walk off site and go home
>get phinecall from work
>answer but hang up immediately
>then block their number
And thats how i quit my job r9k!

Attached: 1527451473454.png (1087x1295, 281K)

You sound like a really shitty person

No one really expected this to be original

God bless
Unironically

Why quit, you made your point

I'm proud of you for standing against that bullshit, we shouldn't tolerate such poor treatment.

Cucks

You have no idea the amount of pain and suffering i endure on a daily basis....
You wouldnt say such things about me to my face
Yeah let me just keep working at the place i pissed off my boss and talked back to her. Great idea.
Retard.

You still fucking stole crimefag

Pretty bad ass
And fuck your Norman co worker as well, I hope he gets fired and starts crying.

Are you 12 or are you retarded?
People chew out their boss every single day at any job you can think of. You arent a fucking slave you can speak your mind. The only thing you did that was over the line was steal some shit.

>You aren't a fucking slave

that's where you're wrong bucko. At all my wageslave jobs I hated I felt like a total slave. That's why I dropped out of the unskilled labor market entirely.

Fuck off retard.
Id do it again in a heartbeat, in fact im going back later to get some groceries. They won't say shit to me because they are all afraid im going to snap again.
hahaha.

good job op you dunked on those fucking normalfags, screw them.

This is such a brainlet cope, using someone else's wrong doing as a justification for your own, even though the two things are completely unrelated

I don't care.
Do you feel like a big man now?
Are you empowered lecturing to a broken man?
Kill yourself.

do you expect somebody to be happy when told that "everyone figured you were just a weird guy"

Must have been a terrible job if you quit the first time something shitty happens.

Whenever I quit a job I just dont show up.

why do normies like talking so much?

You do your job and dont bother anyone, why should i have to interact with people?

"hurrrr i didnt realize you could talk"

Did I say it was the first time this happened son of basterd bitch?

I couldn't take anymore and finally had enough. This has been ongoing for like a year and half. Of course a retard such as yourself can't understand why I did what I had to do.

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=7858216.gif (320x174, 995K)

>You still fucking stole crimefag
yeah from a workplace not a person

Attached: 2018-05-11-thanusxx-super-soyan soy.jpg (1000x1243, 758K)

I already commended him for standing up against injustice, but using it as an excuse to steal is niggardly and weak. If you want to steal, steal. Don't pretend you somehow have a moral allowance to do so.

Where did I say I stole as an excuse of being mistreated, shit bag...?
I haven't eaten anything my entire shift, and didn't have any money on me, also I literally stopped giving a shit. I would have stolen from them any way.

Get fucked bitch.

You are a child, and are still childishly defending your actions. You attempt to punish others wrongfully for things that are under your control. "I didn't give a fuck don't tell me what to do bitch" is what a vapid, hardly sentient 14 year old Stacy would say when confronted with the truth. Your thinking is flawed.

>you're a child for standing up for yourself instead of taking it in the ass everyday like a good slave
Again, kill yourself moron...lol

"By being aggressive and typing '...lol' at the end of my sentence he'll see how little I care! That'll show him! Suddenly I'm not a coping, immoral dingus!"

lol
Get originally fucked

Also, as I said before I already posted to commend you for standing up for yourself, but think that you took it as an excuse to lash out in a way that is pathetic, and ultimately serves only to undermine your high ground.

I don't care.
I quit, and told them to fuck off.
I live on infamy now at my old workplace. No normie will ever dare to fuck with me ever again.

>caring that OP stole like $10 worth of snacks from a job filled with filthy normalfags and a company that will never feel that loss

as long as OP isn't a nigger the other 364 days of the year, who cares?

I am just afraid that OP will always be a nigger, because he carries it in his heart.

You know nothig about me you nasty shemale
don't pretend like you gaf about me or what i do just to impose some kind of moral superiority....lol

true. just don't chimp out anymore OP.

Negative attention is not better than no attention. I hope you find the strength to grow, and to stop pretending you don't care about anything. Good night, OP.

Sodomize yourself with a rusty stop sign.

>does something alpha for once
>immediately spergs out seconds later and spergs himself out of a job as cringey as possible

Good work

Congratulations, you just blacklisted yourself and made yourself unemployable by acting like a bratty cunt. Bet that hour of feeling like you stuck it to The Man was really worth it though.

OP sounds like a professional and a real delight.

I'm sure it's a big loss to the company.

Good job OP, I wish I had the guts to do that shit

Slaves are legitimate faggots. If you're not working for yourself, you're not human. End of discussion.

Lmao

Are you worried they might call the cops on you for stealing?

>Mr S-shekelberg w-will be upset!
Fucking putz. Anyway, do you honestly believe there's a nationwide database shared by employers? You have to be 18 to post here, you know.

Ahhh yes user op is blacklisted now! Nobody will ever employ him again because he threw a fit once!

Attached: 1521291125282.jpg (947x1024, 123K)

Slaves don't get paid and can't just quit and steal shit you whiny cunt.

Working as a unskilled worker in todays world is literally modern slavery.
You get "paid" but its the lowest federal wage they are legally allowed to give you. If they had it their way, theyd be paying you nothing.
You get treated like shit, verbally and mentally abused by your boss and youre not even given vacation time or health service.
Its fucking mental, and you clearly never had to deal with kinds of problems bitch boy.