>he is actually an introvert
>Has viking beard

I can relate to this guy at times!
He feels like an introvert like myself!
I like him. He is just carrying alot of burden I guess

hes cool i watch him from time to time dont judge me

Attached: hnnnnng.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Feels like an autistic normie desu. Maybe its the accent or something

It's another case of could have been a normie but subjected oneself to self-exposure on the internet to the point of complete and utter isolation due to sheer popularity.
But he's not one of us. His fate is equally as unfortunate, though.

its like he discovered Jow Forums a few months ago and now thinks he is cool and """"redpilled"""".

Attached: 1530853077875.png (546x1090, 55K)

He seems really sweet and wholesome. A but normie-ish but you know, gotta expect that from a dude with 50mil subs

if you don't immediately dismiss him as cancer incarnate you're clearly a zoomer newfaggot and deserve to leave to reddit

>he is actually an introvert
Whenever I see ecelebs talking about their depression/anxiety to their thousands of twitter/youtube followers it legit makes me angry

lazy shit unfunny content, actively destroys memes by exposing them to his retard audience, destroyed youtube but doesn't get shit for it.
did i miss anything?

he himself isn't necessarily a normie but the majority of his fans are normies, and whenever he exposes a relatively good meme to his audience, he kind of destroys it because he exposes it to millions of people who are under 15 :/

I personally think his news segments are good but the meme reviews are cancer.

Been watching his stuff recently. He is basically a NEET that has tricked normies in to working for him. They provide him with content and he just records his reactions to images and events. Almost like a news anchor for internet memes and events.

He doesn't even need to edit his own videos, he literally spends 20 minutes each day recording himself and letting wageslaves edit them for him. After that he probably fucks his autistic Italian gf with a weird voice and plays video games secretly to avoid his fans.

I've seen videos of him irl and he seems very uncomfortable, I would believe he has social anxiety to some degree.

He made a video about beans, he just talked about beans for the whole video. It has 2 million views

>he's an introvert
he's not an introvert, he says he is but then runs around naked outside harrassing people for a video, the only source for that are his faulty mbti test results

He's okay. But he is a normie and currently is profiting off Jow Forums memes

He's somewhers between a robot and a normie but not a failed normie. Kind of like a failed normie but one that people look up to and he's not a dick. I know that defeats the point of a failed normie but he's a bit of an anomaly. I guess I'd say that he's a failed normie or a robot that grew up a bit. I remember him talking about his childhood and yeah, he was a bit of an outcast.

As for his content, he needs to make a second channel that no normie knows about if he wants to do anything meme related because he's just inadvertently killing memes because his fans are normies. He should denounce his fans or something because I know he hates them too. I think he's alright but if he did that my respect for him would go through the roof. Also hi pewds

Attached: 1531229363624.png (923x713, 16K)

>youtuber profits off organic memes
>ruins them

He's a normie factory

It's because a large portion of his fanbase is young

You can't be a failed normie and be as popular as he is

yes because its entirely impossible to have a mental illness if youre a celebrity you absolute fucking mong

nice shades fucking faggot

Attached: 4628746872343.jpg (500x500, 30K)

nah they can be mentally ill im just jealous they're evidently more functional than i am my friend, sorry

Recently i stumbled upon one of his video. While his opinions may be good he puts some really unfunny and cringy shit and cuts into it.

>gets millions of dollars for playing videogames
>"His fate is equally as unfortunate, though."
yeah i'm sure