Should I cheat on my internet boyfriend, dump him, or stay loyal? Im scared he will never come and I'll die alone...

Should I cheat on my internet boyfriend, dump him, or stay loyal? Im scared he will never come and I'll die alone. Its been almost 2 years that we've been talking and the progress is just too slow. It would really break his heart but I feel he is holding me back.

Attached: 8ada528bd0a56458ddff83fdcce8ce53.jpg (972x961, 193K)

He used to be a drug addict and Im scared he'll start using again.

The fact you are considering this mean you have no love or respect for him

It just seems so hopeless and we dont know if we are even compatible irl.

I'd have more sympathy if you just asked to dump him or not. But you asked if you should Cheat, clearly you just want Chad cock.

Drop him like trash
Thats a redflag and im not a girl i am giving you advice as a guy
It will be te better for you two

Like said, the fact you're thinking this means you don't actually love him, and combined with this you should just get the fuck out right now, druggies are bad pathetic people.

Yeah just cheat like all fucking roastie whores

>thinking of cheating at all
jesus christ, why would you ever think of that? don't cheat on people, im sure cheating on him would ruin him more than anything else.

anyway, i was in your situation at one point, my life was going forward, i was changing (i was still young at the time, he was 1-2 years older), he was staying the same. things were getting harder because of school and my job, and i stopped living on the internet. it sucks, but in the end, breaking up was better for the both of us. i know exactly what you mean when you say you feel like he's holding you back, because that's what I felt like.

anyway, break up with him, he will hate you for months, but do what's best for you. also drug addicts cannot be "fixed" unless they want to fix themselves, I know because my father is a drug addict, and I was/am a drug addict. anyway you won't die alone, if you're a girl itll be easy for you to find someone else, that's just how the world works.

>why would you ever think of that?
It's how women think. Cheating is as natural as breathing to them

sad but true, women always avoid trying to make people upset, even if they have to lie and act "fake". I don't understand the mindset at all, but it's such a reoccurring theme with all women.

Why you can never trust them. Don't feel bad though cause they live life on easy mode like this person says
> if you're a girl itll be easy for you to find someone else, that's just how the world works.

This thread might just be a subtle women hate thread though

>anyway, i was in your situation at one point, my life was going forward, i was changing (i was still young at the time, he was 1-2 years older), he was staying the same. things were getting harder because of school and my job, and i stopped living on the internet. it sucks, but in the end, breaking up was better for the both of us. i know exactly what you mean when you say you feel like he's holding you back, because that's what I felt like.

Wow women really do throw away men like they're nothing. Such is life as the disposable gender I suppose.

just be honest with him and ask him about it

im a guy, our relationship was failing because my life was going forward, I was also just finishing up high school, so I was still changing as a person.

relationships are never perfect, and they won't always last, especially when one or both people are still in developmental stages in their lives

>relationships are never perfect, and they won't always last, especially when one or both people are still in developmental stages in their lives
Shame I'll never know firsthand. But I'll take your word for it bro

>2 years
>never come

Do i read this right? No vacations at the others place, nothing RL yet? If so, tell him it is time to close the gap or move on.

nice to know good people exist

I didn't even realize that's what she meant, man, 2 years is a crazy long time, they should have at least met up irl once, or be saving up to meet each other

Not good people. They're being mean to OP who has a legitimate problem. Did OP run off from the bullies?

anyone who seriously thinks cheating is a good option is not the best person.

It's only natural for women, you can't blame them for it.

If I was a good person I'd have a gf

How is it you go 2 years dating and never meet? my e-gf lives on other side of the nation. A month in and we're starting to make plans on meeting. I need 6 weeks notice minimum to request a week off from work but other than that anytime is good. We're like 14 hours apart too, even if different countries two years is way too long, you aren't taking it seriously and need to stop leading him on. How fucking poor do you have to be that you can' afford a week of work and $300 round trip airfare? Even if you get a hotel room that's just another $500 at most. Relationships stagnate if you don't put any effort in.

Attached: me-yo-pass-the-winter-boots-friend-u-better-not-9374347.png (500x742, 124K)

Internet relationships aren't real relationships.

I disagree. They carry a different set of challenges but end goal is always marriage. With so many shitty women out there you have to cast a wider net. Discussion are mroe intimate in a ldr so that's a nice little bonus. Timelines move faster as far as deciding to continue or end things. Really all you can do is talk, no sex getting in the way so you know if it's love or lust quickly. Thre are very few women interested in marriage in my area, and even fewer who are waiting for marriage nad saving their cherry. Internet is kind of only option unless you're up for raiding sunday school nursery at some church.

Stop making cheap excuses for a weak character.

Women don't have a character to be weak. They are only slightly more conscious animals.

i e-dated someone in high school. never met up IRL and never even video chatted or anything. it lasted two years and i think never meeting or having anything physical was the ultimate downfall. i would never e-date again. try to meet him and if it doesnt happen then dump him.

>tfw can't even get an e-gf

why not just idk fucking break up with instead of cheating on him

Why not just tell him that you need him to hurry up?

You've been talking to these person for TWO YEARS and have never met each other.
He is a stranger he is not your boyfriend.
A man goes after what he wants he won't be a shadow hovering over your life for years. Thats incredibly selfish, no one over 18 should be in this situation. Value your time stop wasting it. You don't have to 'cheat' but you do have to issue an ultimatum, either he gets off his ass and gets on a plane to come see you and shows he's serious about you or its the end of anything romantic.

Give him a deadline. Tell him if he can't meet you by that date then it's over.