Guys, I think I'll just stay alone

Guys, I think I'll just stay alone.
I know I just graduated from school and I have all my life ahead of me but..wow.
I never really tried, like, finding a boyfriend, due to my insecurity about my height.(5'9)
Every guy I start talking with it's just meaningless. All they care about is sex and how many girls they'll fuck, so they can show off..Nobody is really romantic and my circle of friends is just surrounded by fuckboys and stacies, so theres really no chance of meeting a decent one. Listening to romantic songs and watching all these innocent romance anime made me realize that I'll never experience anything like that. It just physically hurts me. How do I cope with this?

Attached: 1519657429071.jpg (438x438, 20K)

Don't worry things get better after middle school. Just put yourself out there and don't give up, if you're kind and you talk to lots of people you'll definitely find the right guy for you. People in high school are much more mature and laid back, and it's normal to start dating for the first time then. So cheer up and don't worry :)

romance is dead, thats why i fill my life by watching a shit tonne of romance anime. i cope by trying to do something of worthwhile like practicing piano or learning another language.

5'7" guy, I'm sure you'll find someone.

Attached: 1494206547358.jpg (797x758, 336K)

Go find a tall Chad and fuck off.

I don't want a fucking Chad, stop being bitter.

Romance is dead, it's all about casual sex and hook up culture now. You can still get laid at the drop of a hat though.

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't really have a discord?

As someone who's lonely it's not a life you look for, I'm used to it because I've been alone for most of mine but it's not something to be desired and you shouldn't resign yourself to it just because you can't find a bf/gf. I know what having insecurites feels like but I'll stil say that height matters less for girls than it does for guys in the first place, even if you've gotten a lot of grief about it as a kid or whatever, it doesn't matter as much to adults, eventually you'll realise you were worrying over nothing.

Attached: 1487096640484.png (698x1012, 652K)

You could try developing a genuine friendship with someone first? I know that feel though so maybe I can explain some of my coping mechanisms if youd like. Just pen pals because my mental illnesses proclide me from seeking relationships

Eru#5754

Attached: B67C96BA-1E0B-4E1A-9A38-48BA6A19B537.jpg (1151x662, 86K)

Post your email so we can start our relationship and make white babies.

>females pretending to have problems again
Fucking christ, leave

Awww, I want to hug you and tell you everything will be okay.

Although I can't promise that, but maybe it would at least make you feel better.

Attached: 1529011397815.png (960x960, 300K)

Get off of my board, you bellowing swine

look for someone with those dead eyes, some sign of visible depression/giving up on life. they realize the futility and just want someone to be there with them.
Only problem is how willing you are to deal with that depression, possible clinginess, etc.
But don't make it a relationship thing. I don't trust that relationship shit. Just be a friend and there, actually do shit with them. that's all anyone needs. someone to do shit with them.
God I need someone to do drugs and talk shit with.

Well, to answer your question, you don't really cope with it. If you continue consuming the mental equivalent of junk food your life will play out exactly as you see it laid out before you. Forever alone. Maybe trying to date someone but then burning that relationship to the ground because it doesn't conform to that oh so perfect expectation you have in your head. However, you can avoid all of that by not consuming those types of media all the time as your main hobby. Doing some sort of physical activity outside that you enjoy (alone obviously because everybody fucking sucks) is a great way to eat up time and cultivate a more positive outlook on just about everything honestly. You don't even need to try. Gradually everything will stop feeling so hopeless. Then maybe you wont have to stay alone if you don't want to. At the very least you might be able to feel like you're making the choice instead of the world making the choice for you. Or maybe all this is total bullshit. I'm really fucking high.

No, I'm going to keep lurking here. What are you going to do?
I'm not even posting that much anyways so you won't be seeing posts like that from me, at least.

Can you post your butt please? I want to see if it's cute.

No
As original as it can get

Kill yourself, you mentally ill larping faggot

Whenever I'm alone outside doing some sort of physical activity, all I can think about is how much it fucking sucks. Then as my mind begins to wander I start thinking about how much life in general sucks. Escapism is the only thing that lets my mind stop thinking about depressing shit constantly.

That's a bit rude. I said please.

I'm a 5'8" asian manlet but I bet you're not interested.

Do it more. Do it better. Do it harder. Make it about feeling every muscle fiber burning and screaming for it to stop. Make it so you're pouring sweat. Make it about punishing yourself for being a useless waste of space. Then watch the feel good shit. It becomes less overpowering if you've earned it.

5'6" asian manlet here