There are more fem anons on this board then you think, how does this make you feel?

There are more fem anons on this board then you think, how does this make you feel?

Attached: 1528201459964.jpg (249x230, 8K)

I just don't understand why they flock somewhere that they're so openly hated
But then I feel the same about pakis and the UK
Such is life

Attached: 1520093076398.jpg (254x255, 13K)

I can barge in here whenever I want. Deal with it, dumb frog poster.

Bad. I want to be around people who can understand my feels. They're probably the ones who call me faggot or beta when I share my feels in feel threads.

Implying I give a fuck about some musty female shut in browsing this board.

Dont really care. Mostly cause i will never meet any of you fucks in real life. Really wish i could.

just gonna point out you'll never be considered as an equal, we literally think lesser of you and only use you to fulfil chemical needs so we don't kill ourselves, don't think that the attention you get reflects your interesting character because it doesn't, kys. xx

Sad that none of them want to be my gf.
Don't do that, some of us are naked!

and this is why most of you are still bitter lonely virgins.

I'm surprised women would enjoy this place, besides the ones that have legions of orbiter, I mean.

Where else are we going to go? I've been on Jow Forums since I was an edgy teen just like the rest of you. Well, some who stuck around.

You'd be a bitter lonely virgin if you were a man too. You're just playing life on easy mode.

No the reason we're lonely virgins is because we look like disgusting mole rats and have been told since birth that we don't deserve anything including basic human connection. But enjoy getting fist pounded by chad while knowing that you will always be viewed as a reward to be taken and nothing else.

I think there are zero.There might be one. Do technically you are right.

It only irritates me when they try to get attention by openly saying they're female, then what you have is the pathetic betafags who give them validation. If they simply lurked or posted without revealing their gender I would have no problem with them

I'm not to bothered really. Most of them just RP as boys because they're so openly hated here and the boys RP as fem anons because they're fucking gay so i have no idea who is who.

You're wrong, it's a bunch of manchildren who failed at life roleplaying on an imageboard.

As if you've ever been put off by someones bad behaviour, you literally only care about aesthetics you dumb robot.

They're only here for their self esteem or to laugh at us robots. Visiting this board is like going to the zoo for them.

dumb roasties are just like little kids. if you tell them not to do something they do it, so every time you tell them to leave they stay. plus we enable them, just look at those disgusting brooke threads. dont reply to them, sage, and hide the thread.

you'd be surprised, i made a vocaroo request thread and it wasn't very active, still 3 girls prooved they were female so i think theyre just either quiet or very aware they are viewed as lesser beings.

>how does this make you feel?
Not any different. They're still just as worthless as everyone else.

Attached: IMG_0067.jpg (600x419, 91K)

Feels bad none of them wanna be my gf