Just checking to see if this is OK

just checking to see if this is OK

I have several yearbooks for local elementary schools. I have a bunch of facebook profiles and photos of the girls in my city. I am working on a website where we rank some of the local girls by how cute and lithe they are, and we will follow them as they grow up and post about if they are getting cuter or more lithe or not and how their rankings change.

is this OK? Could I get in trouble for this

check us out at our upcoming website lithedallasgirls.com

Attached: 1523473569531.jpg (720x1278, 199K)

If it takes off, It might be called Facebook 2.0

Sounds like stalking to me.

yes you will get in trouble for this retard

why is that user plz tell

use a onion domain

whether it's illegal or not, it could end easily up on the news and then you're fucked. Somebody's dad is going to murder you and I don't blame him

I aint clicking your pedophile links

I hope you end up groupings big dick dominant nigger tranny who brutally rapes you on the train in front of everyone

off topic post user

Only a scumbag would do something like that.
R U 1 ?

no!

orgs

He's literally not doing anything wrong though. If the pictures were bad they wouldn't put it in the yearbook. It's just harmless pictures.

this could be grounds to issue a search warrant to look for cp. hopefully you have no cp but just having them search can ruin your life if your family or work hear about it though. happened to some guy in reddit and he ended up homeless.

>this could be grounds to issue a search warrant to look for cp. hopefully you have no cp but just having them search can ruin your life if your family or work hear about it though. happened to some guy in reddit and he ended up homeless.
why though

Because you're a disgusting degenerate and we don't want you in our society.

>we
>our

>lithedallasgirls.com
nigga im calling the police

also this definetly stalking my guy get that through your skull this the second time i saw a pedo posting pics of ciara so you might be a samefag softball negus

lol if someone finds out about this thats a normie, you will be skinned alive op. In fact, being arrested for cp would actually be least painful way for this to end for you. Normies do not tolerate pedos, and will have 0 guilt lynching you.

yearbook photos are not cp

It doesnt matter what it is
they're photos of underage girls collected by a cretin
aka you
there is literally no socially acceptable answer you could come up with for you made the website, ESPECIALLY if you say you're going to stalk them
I'm telling you op, quit now, and forget the whole thing. You will be 100% killed for it

it's just a hobby to rank local girls by how lithe they are, does not hurt anyone

And if you put it online, you will attract attention you do not want. Whatever, you're clearly too autistic to understand. Hope you've had a good life op, I give it a few weeks after you put the site up before you get beaten to within an inch of death

I want to rub her nose. So cute.

I want to touch her too

>tfw when you open a thread and think it's gonna be some idiot asking if he should post yearbook photos of kids he knows
>it's even worse
hi fbi

Not illegal user tbqh

holy shit how do you get baited this hard. is this your first day or something

I never said it was... but I'm not even positive that's true IANAL

Because laws aren't real and it's more like just whatever the normals disapprove of is bad. I like your idea personally but I fear you will use it for perverted reasons and not to further the cause of misogyny.

I ANAL!!!! WTF OMG

it would be considered stalking

Speak for yourself lawcuck

Attached: PnaXqk4.png (1780x808, 414K)

>Speak for yourself lawcuck
IT'S DOWN

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 2.48.33 PM.png (1280x894, 126K)

heh I never thought of it like that
that's pretty good

Attached: you-have-fines-over-10-lets-you-borrow-his-library-card.jpg (640x640, 251K)

I would like some anal iffy

>I would like some anal iffy
this this this

Hey Op is this girl underage

imgur.com/a/OtXdSow

Attached: 1531475210868.png (807x1189, 1.07M)

BRO WTF LOL KEK

what in link

omg holy shit why do this

Do it faggot originally kek

No be careful op!