He tells all of his problems to the internet instead of his friends and family

>he tells all of his problems to the internet instead of his friends and family
Y-you don't do this do you?

Attached: look.jpg (550x550, 40K)

>telling problems to people who can genuinely relate on the internet and not telling people who just instantly claim you're clinically depressed and try to get you to go to (((therapy)))

Attached: 66e293b76133512ba251b19c8c9e1df6aa1fc1c05aafdd42efed9d710e9f3928.png (817x656, 153K)

My friends and family don't care, what I say so talking to myself and the internet are the remaining options.

>his friends and family
who?

I don't have any friends and we're not the kind of family to talk about problems

>he roleplays as a cartoon frog and tells strangers about how sad he is instead of confiding in his family
Lol look at this loser

Of course I do it's the only way I can vent my frustrations to others, if I chose to tell my parents or psychiatrist I have been struggling with suicidal thoughts or how bad my mental state is all that would do is send me straight back to the psych ward. Everyone has different ways to cope with their problems but not all of us can simply get help through the conventional means

>tfw strangers on the frog posting imageboard know more about you rather than your own families or close friends

Attached: 36.png (270x270, 18K)

my "family" are the problem
sometimes i feel the need to have my brain checked for tumors from the headaches i get from the shit mother of mine

The comfort of user makes it alot easier to reflect over thought and tough patterns you are to afraid of talking to someone face to face about. Very few has so real relationships so that you can bring up really heavy subject without scaring them away so this frog imageboard becomes an escape from reality and its guilt brining eyes.

>he roleplays as a cartoon frog
Check and kek

I told to people who cares but i don't know any

I don't have friends and if I show up to my family they will just ask me for money.
Even tough I'm financially worse then them.

>Telling people that can ruin your life about your emotions and problems.
>Telling people you'll never see and worst case scenario you're ignored.
Hard choice.

I like to listen and give encouragement to the tellers.

>having internet friends
Nah I don't interact with people outside of this site

either that or they call you psycho

I feel you. My body developed some kind of automatic mode when I talk to other people so they just think I'm a boring and friendly guy because the one time I "deactivated" this auto-mode I got send to the psychward and it was like prison and just fucked me up more because they only wanted to put me on pills

i did. i told everything to my best friend since i was 13 and noone else. i met her on some forums. we had a huge fight when i was 24. that was the last time i opened to anyone.

t.30yr ol boomer

Attached: 1520984476153.jpg (3202x1920, 516K)

Sauce on girl? Her hands are gorgeous.

>talk to friends and family
>"things will get better, don't worry :^)"
And that's it, it's all they got
At least we understand each other on this board

my family doesn't need to hear about how much i fantasized about being kidnapped and tortured by fucking batman villains. they are like literally the last people who need to know this

i went to random people i meet in video games for hours

i just finished a 2 hour venting session in HoTS with an asexual girl from switzerland

Attached: 1526048288467.jpg (650x500, 82K)

Do they ever get bored and stop talking to you?

they like just sitting in silence because I can type up a storm about all my problems, I will sometimes shoot up a random question to make sure they're still with me

>type
Yikes

origisauce

Attached: 1516129393049.jpg (500x501, 111K)

Mustve been her assistant I cant imagine Taylor carrying all that shit.

I have an act I need to keep up when speaking to my family. I couldn't possibly show them how shitty I really am.

>friends
uhm...sweetie

Attached: download (5).jpg (300x168, 10K)

>friends all have intensely negative opinions of incels and talk shit about them
>mom is extremely cold alcoholic and reacts really badly and takes it personally whenever i've brought up my mental issues in the past. (actually beat the shit out of me for whining about my brother beating me up, slammed my face into the floor screaming "what. is. wrong. with. you." like one slam per word style)
>dad is both useless, and shares every detail about everyone to his extended family to keep them in the loop, i have to deal with so much shit from everybody if i admit anything, like when i said i was depressed in highschool
>brother... lol

theres a full picture of her carrying Meredith&Olivia.

i can't relate to them. I feel like an alien and ill just end up worrying my family more by telling them about my issues

that or they'll just roast me for it

As a 2nd generation immigrant I almost have a language barrier with my own parents and only talk with them about basic stuff. Only stuff I do with my friends I have is play football now and then.

cant bother searching it further than g/images. Im sure I've seen the full photo somewhere.

Attached: 1517710712990.jpg (736x809, 85K)

>talk to family
>they tell me mental issues aren't real and give me some worthless advice
>or act offended as if talking about my issues is implying that they had something to do with it, forcing me to stop talking about it entirely or look like an asshole
>they have very strong opinions that I am very aware of, making most of my issues impossible to talk about without them wanting me to literally die
At a certain point, you become so detached from family that understanding is no longer possible.

>Tfw can't post about problems on normie sites because afraid of judgements
>talks to IRL friends sometimes but still too overwhelmed with shame to fully share what i'm feeling

I've hated myself forever r9k and i don't know how to stop

These responses make me so mad, here someone will cal me a faggot but I feel more understood and am safe with anonymity