Anyone else getting ghosted?
>Snap girl daily for a few months
>All of a sudden she stops sending back
>Decide to wait a couple of days to see if she'll respond
>No reply
>Send snap again
>Opened 50 minutes ago
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?????

Attached: plan for curing my suffering.jpg (320x265, 24K)

you are underage aren't you ahha

nope. 20.

message her
"PLS respond"
trust me she will

alright
>WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?????
she isn't interested in you and whilst you was speaking to that girl for a few months she was probably speaking to multiple other faggots like you and decided she wanted someone else.

you stalked a girl and candidly photographed her every day for fucking MONTHS?

her taking photos of you was most likely to tell everyone about the stalker and help the police identify. but police usually can't do shit if you're not escalating so she got advised to ignore you as acknowledging you might have encouraged you and clearly wasn't deterring

I don't get why women do this so often. Just say you don't want to talk anymore, no need to ghost someone. Ghosting is ten times worse than just saying "sorry, this isn't working out" or something.
It's the reason why I pursue women in-person instead of online now.
It's resulted in zero (0) dates, but at least I don't get ghosted hahaha

permanently underage. you were literally six when this site started. FUCKING SIX

This is a big if you love something let it go situation

if she comes back then you are fine
but if she doesn't so what? Guess that wasn't meant to be.

will she, or are you just trying to get me to look desperate.

So how do I get her to want me

i don't get it either. I also know her IRL, but it's not helping

shut up faggot

I brought up hanging out this weekend to a few different chicks 2 said it sounded good and ghosted , one is cutie virgin who I gotta wait and dedicate time to and the other was always flakey and flaked about 4 hrs b4

What the fuck is going on with these thots? They are probably talking to 80 guys at once lol

She's waiting for you to.... snap.

Attached: 1531090158745.gif (500x281, 615K)

You truly have no fucking clue how much attention normal women get. I became friends with a cute nerd (yes, actually a nerd) girl a few months ago and after hanging out with her a few times I really saw it firsthand. She's 23 I'm 24.

Notifications all the time for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, snapchat, etc. She put up a stupid poll on her Instagram story and had 30 votes within 10 minutes.

You are one of MANY to her, even though for guys like me and you she is maybe the only one you'd send a snapchat to. If she is not prioritizing communication with you, then you are not her first option and she does not care much about you.

Also now I'm alone on a Friday night fuck me nigger time to smoke weed

I ghost myself
and others
Literally I deprive myself of basic friendship, [no I don't, since I don't feel a connection with others anyway]

stop being creepy dude
maybe you were her rebound guy or something she has moved on and so should you

>she just posted on her story her hanging out with a bunch of chads
This is it. I'm going to kill myself. I'm tired of being a worthless beta male.

>snapchat

Leave summerfag.

>tell this girl in my espanol class happy birthday
>we start talking a little bit
>she gives me her snap and snapped me that day
>we go back and forth with small talk
>she's obviously interested
>chad with brain of an incel so I literally just stopped talking to her altogether
you didn't ghost yourself user you're fine
any fembots wanna give me some advice on what to do though this was like 7 months ago

Put stuff on your snap story and see if she's still watching all of them. If she is then send her some snaps directly. Nothing personal at first, something that you would very obviously send to many people, but include her in that group.

You unfriend her on everything and ignore her existence for the rest of your life and move on. The alternative is to make yourself attractive by consistently working out for months, wearing flattering clothing, getting a solid hairstyle, composing and performing a song about her, and becoming a more interesting person to talk to by grinding xp on tinder. I'm doing the latter after I got ignored. I admit the song thing is weird, but it will appeal to her vanity that someone made a song about them that they can show off or whatever. Idk I'm fuckin retarded

How to stop ghosting people? Is it inevitable?