Be me

>be me
>slant eyed gook fembot
>very ugly & nobody loves me
>I come here everyday because I have no friends nor bf
>people call me ugly gook korean tranny & other insults but I dont leave because I have nowhere to go

I feel like killing myself, im very lonely pls giv hapa asian or hispanic bf, no ugly pigskins or niggers pls

Attached: 07d.jpg (775x637, 55K)

post contact you larping faggot

fuck you, dogeater
post feet and leave

Excuse me can you please be my gf

What race are you? Origea

Yes, you look cute giv discord

>no ugly pigskins or niggers pls
well fuck you then you nasty cunt

I'm sure you are a very lovely girl with a great personality. I don't mind dating an asian giAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH! WEWEWWWWWWWWWWWWWEWEWWW GET A LOAD OF THIS, GUYS!!

>no ugly pigskins or niggers pls

Racism is not allowed outside of /b/.

>attracted to hapas
>doesn't want to make a hapa

Attached: 1531551371332.png (231x548, 312K)

You guys are always mean to me sorry

>Yes, you look cute giv discord
You saw the same guy as me right? The one with the tattoos on his face?

Thanks. Its Lost#7271

Attached: 538F95E9-AEA2-41D8-BE33-BFA5D6A61280.jpg (660x814, 158K)

Yea I did why?

I personally would not date a guy with face tattoos

Is that your drawing pretty cool might add idk are you an artist too

you should kill yourself you subhuman trash
why are you even here when not even robots want your disgusting excuse of a being
fucking genetic trash hope you butcher your suicide so you suffer just a little longer

>tfw OP ignores you for the guy with magic marker on his face

Wait a second I seen this name before aren't you that guy mhmm I'll still add only if you wage war with Brooke

Not my drawing but I am an artist. Those are not face tattoos. Im glad they look that way, but its just something I drew on. Im going for a goth look. I can show you more but I will delete them immediately so Im not banned.

>being mean to someone who has done nothing to you

im black buy why does it matter if you arent white?

>feel like killing myself
Boo hoo hoo go fucking cry about it pussy just kill yourself already jesus

Attached: 1529180883829.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>femcunt cries and spreads her legs online
>literally 35 soiboys start orbiting within a millisecond

Attached: 1528039840140.png (758x1024, 473K)

>actively ruin and shit on a board i care about without any consideration just so they could get a little attention
>nothing
okay then, cunt

>implying orbiter threads arent the true cancer thats killing r9k

>I feel like killing myself, im very lonely >pls giv hapa asian or hispanic bf, no ugly pigskins or niggers pls
Choosing beggar, seriously?

>implying this isn't an orbiting thread
are you a literal retard?

>discord shill ruins the thread
every time

Attached: 1531336137879.jpg (256x273, 22K)

Well according to what I just learned on discord, OP isnt even a female.

How very disappointing.

Attached: 9CB1E8AD-9295-4F0D-A084-EEAC08255990.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I can be Hispanic bf

I don't care if you're male or female.
I don't care if there's desperate thirsty idiots trying to get laid through r9k in this thread.
I don't care if there's virtue signalling retards crawling up in here.

If you're not white, you aren't right.
You will always be inferior to whites, aesthetically and culturally. Just let that sink in.

All you can really do is accept it.

But your existence in white nations is a threat to white future. Resources are limited and I'd rather the food my farmers produce, the water my people pump pit of the ground, the electricity we make, go to white people instead of squinty eyed gooks.
It's the truth.

It would be good for both you and everyone else if you just went back to whatever gook country your parents were shat out of.

I hope something disastrous happens to you and you suffer a painful death.

You sound fucking toxic. I'm just stating facts here.

Everyone knows this and as more and more white people are waking up and getting a sense of nationalism and racial identity, they're realising this too.

Just because you're raised in a soft PC environment where everyone lies to you to make you feel good doesn't mean what I stated is inherently mean or evil. It's the truth. Simple as that.

I care for all humans because I'm a white man and we've always cared for every human despite others demonizing us. That's why I told the truth bluntly to you and recommended youd be happier back home.

You will realise it soon in the coming years.

Go back to my thread. I responded at least give mr a chance. I'm giving you one.

>I come here everyday because I have no friends nor bf
>people call me ugly gook korean tranny
Did you miss the sticky that says "do not post pictures of yourself on Jow Forums"?

>no 4/10 ugly self-hating Asian gf to make 6/10 full blooded Asian children with because all Asians women are loathsome self-hating race traitors and won't settle for anything less than Chad Thundercock or apparently in OP's case Rico Suave or Elliot Rodgers Super Saiyan Mode 3

You pigdisgusting hywite larpers don't know the true meaning of suffering get on my level baka no o-nakama desu

Attached: 1471405170827.jpg (500x373, 19K)

I said I like azns, post discord! >~

Go brush your teeth and take a shower first. Shampoo and then condition this is not negotiable.

Kek this ugly rice farming gook bitch got roasted like her ancestors with napalm.

Attached: images (7).jpg (261x332, 32K)

wow
I smell bullshit

This has to be larp. Asian women are superior to white and have no problem getting a white bf from what I've seen.

You must be horribly ugly to not be able to attract a white mate. Post pics.

Attached: 1531444527781.jpg (1500x1000, 417K)

>Asian women are superior to white women
Wrong. Unless you're a coping white male. Beta males will say anything to cope. Some legit decide to only love anime women. Some decide to abandon women of their race and claim false superiority in another race because they have to justify being a virgin.

Well functioning, non-autistic white men wouldn't have a problem with white women at all. And to find white women attractive is objective. To not find them attractive has to be conditioned by virgins who think foreign women are any better.

>And to find white women attractive is objective. To not find them attractive has to be conditioned by virgins who think foreign women are any better.

I'm not a virgin and errm..isn't it pretty much...proven at this point? That asian women are the top dog in terms of dating?

Attached: 1530994936341.jpg (1520x1518, 444K)

>claims to want to kill themselves because tfw no bf
>already being picky in the thread
have you considered your situation is your own fault? getting a bf is easy for any girl who isn't deformed, unless you get picky

So you're basing that off the fact that many white women go with black guys?

That's just social conditioning. When women are let loose they will do whatever their emotion desires. Our Western culture makes black guys look badass and so white women go with them.

Asian culture makes white guys look awesome and black guys bad so they choose white guys over even Asian guys.

Women are just like that in general. And even Asian women are race traitors/mixers at the end of the day.

Ignoring these social/cultural factors, white women are undeniably the most aesthetically pleasing. If you honestly find gook women romantically attractive then you're either lying to yourself or are asian yourself.