The best Kanye West Album

The best Kanye West Album

Attached: 01bb4663dcfa3b8b4fd405ef493dfe447805aa57.jpg (640x640, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myrXQebr488
youtube.com/watch?v=VWRCeh9GsHA
youtu.be/W09bpiB2S5M
youtube.com/watch?v=9-K8LUJfUaA
youtu.be/8fbyfDbi-MI
youtu.be/K7K1lDHvfAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn't /mu/ faggot

No, that would be Yeezus

i'm a dropout of college and failure in life I fuckign suck at it all

ye > my beautiful dark twisted fantasy > Graduation > I haven't listened to the rest

listen to late registration and yeezus, fag

undoubtedly, my brother

Leave nigger worshiping zoomer normalfag

I agree with the tripfag boomer johnny neptune type fellow. Kanye is trash. I listened to mbdtf because people said it was good and it's not. Don't waste your time on nigger music.

Yeezus is GOAT, that is all.

no, it's the college dropout

t. i'm terrified of the real world

Here's his best album.

Attached: 808s_Heartbreak.jpg (1000x1000, 25K)

>tripfag has bad taste in music
How am I not surprised?

Nah, but it sure is overrated.
TLOP is best Kanye's album.

>TLOP is best Kanye's album.
Yes. Patrician.

Attached: 1530608599627.gif (457x461, 67K)

Ye is his best work

wrong but graduation gets way too much hate because of barry bonds and drunk and hot girls

You're all hopelessly retarded and tasteless as shit.

Attached: tumblr_mfzg5keaE41r3tsmyo1_250.gif (247x336, 980K)

>b-but muh college
Shut the fuck up boomer Fantanodrone. Yeezus and TLOP are his best. New Kanye > Old Kanye

Attached: __original_drawn_by_genso__b45e6d4a226a06992c35363a4a649efb.jpg (789x809, 212K)

old kanye beats were the shit. he has hundreds if not thousands of beats on a hard drive somewhere and i want to hear them. after dropping out he used to do nothing other than sitting in his room 16 hours a day making beats for years until he became famous.

youtube.com/watch?v=myrXQebr488

>being this retarded
i almost feel bad for you

post best kanye beats

youtube.com/watch?v=VWRCeh9GsHA

MBDTF is high art. Lyrically, production wise, thematically. Perfect.

>wrong but graduation gets way too much hate because of barry bonds and drunk and hot girls
Didn't know people hate these songs, what's wrong with them?

Wrong. It's Late Registration

Late Registration > 808s & Heartbreak > The College Dropout > The Life Of Pablo = Yeezus = ye > My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy >> Graduation

youtu.be/W09bpiB2S5M

Too bad it aged pretty badly. I just stop listening after Runaway nowadays

That one section where he goes "A LA LA LA LA, THAT'S HOW THE FUCK YOU SOUND" is bad. I'm also not a fan of the first half of I Wonder. That flow is just not good
>"YOU ..SAY ..HE GET ON ..YOUR ..FU ..CKING ..NERVES"
>"YOU ..HOPE ..THAT HE GET ..WHAT ..HE ..DE ..SERVES"
>"........WORD?"

Attached: Literal Perfection.jpg (1000x1000, 116K)

horribly dated, sound like some of the worst tracks to come out of that era of pop, drunk and hot girls is probably the worst; the only good thing going for it is probably the can sample but even that it manages to make sound worse than the original.
rest of the tracks are great though

youtube.com/watch?v=9-K8LUJfUaA

where the fuck can I find the full version of this track, the whole beat fucking slaps and I can't find it anywhere

youtu.be/8fbyfDbi-MI

blood on the leaves is one of the hardest bangers i've ever heard

nice one lad, ledge

Attached: 1528393916275.png (1169x1080, 81K)

this guy has it. love TLOP though

TLOP > Yeezus > 808s > LR > CD > MBDTF > Graduation
I still can't rank Ye or KSG.

Attached: mo.jpg (640x963, 86K)

he worked better in kids see ghosts but suuuure

>The College Dropout
Best: Family Business
Runner-Up: Through The Wire
Worst: Get 'Em High. Common's verse is just so bleh
Overrated: Never Let Me Down. Fuck you, Jay-Z. Kanye spits a wonderful, emotional verse talking to his girl's deceased father. Promising he's gonna marry her. Mentioning how his grandfather and mother went through the racism of the 60s. Talking about how he's thankful he survived the car crash. Then you got a wonderful spoken word verse from J. Ivy talking about God
Then fucking Jay-Z ruins the song with the first and last verses, where he talks about his Billboard numbers, how his next album is gonna top the charts again. How he's the best in the rap game. Fuck off with your off-topic bullshit, Jay. Fuck you
Underrated: Last Call

>i love your titties because they prove i can focus on two things at once
you can't beat a line like that lads, you just can't

>Late Registration
Best: Hey Mama. The greatest Kanye song of all time. Can't listen to this without tearing up
Runner-Up: Heard 'Em Say. You could make a case for every song in this album being best or runner-up, but this would be my personal choice for second best song. This album is incredible, so you couldn't be wrong with whatever choices. Except for the following
Worst: Gold Digger. It's a Karaoke rap song now. Alongside with Stronger, it's one of those overplayed Singles that just get annoying after every listen
Overrated: Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix). Jay-Z back at it again with another shit guest feature. You got Kanye here talking about blood diamonds and kids losing limbs and lives while mining for these diamonds all day long. What does Jay-Z do? He raps about being the best rapper again, he talks about how he sold coke before rapping ..again. He raps about making so much money, that his signees will be set for life, which they aren't. All anyone ever remembers now is that "Business man" line. It's sick, but it's off-topic shit again. Fuck you, Jay
Underrated: Every song. The album in general. It's overlooked by MBDTF because Pitchfork gave it a 10 and /mu/ are sheep that jump on it's dick over the perfect rating. It a good album, but the true magnum opus is Late Registration. Perfection. Skits have a meaning and aren't unnecessary like some other skits in Hip-Hop albums (Fuck Me in Ready To Die, for example). Some of the greatest production from front to back. And it has Hey Mama. You can't top that

>Graduation
Best: Flashing Lights. One of the greatest Kanye beats around. It's just so dreamy. And the hook is too clean and wonderful. A+ song
Runner-Up: Everything I Am. Can't Tell Me Nothing could easily be the runner-up with Everything I Am taking the Underrated slot, but this song is too great for just an "Underrated" slot. Super soulful and personal. This would normally be my Best track, but Flashing Lights just puts me in another world when the beat drops. The way Flashing Lights hooks me with the beat is the same way Everything I Am hooks me in with the lyrics
Worst: Drunk & Hot Girls. The Kanye track that gets thrown under the bus the most. I'm personally not a fan of I Wonder and Big Brother for their slow flows and cringey lyrics. But looking back, Drunk & Hot Girls deserves the Worst stamp. Weak hook, weak verses, and that goddamn "That's how the fuck you sound" bar. Yikes
Overrated: Homecoming. Just a flip on I Used To Love H.E.R. by Common. Common did it better. This is a weak single from a weak album. If there were an album that deserves the 7 track treatment, it's this one. Hell, a 5 track EP made up of Good Morning, Can't Tell Me Nothing, Flashing Lights, Everything I Am, and The Glory would make for a better release than all of Graduation
Underrated: The Glory. Just a really good song that stands out further in a weak album

>808s & Heartbreak
Best: Street Lights. Second greatest song in Kanye's discography. I'm especially in love with the Hollywood Bowl live performance of Street Lights. Also in love with Daniel Caesar's cover of the song. My introduction to him. His Freudian album is my 2017 AOTY. Check out Streetcar if you love Street Lights and maybe check out his 2017 album afterwards
youtu.be/K7K1lDHvfAI
Nevertheless, Street Lights is another perfect song
Runner-Up: Say You Will. Best opener on a Kanye song. Much like Late Registration, I could pick multiple songs as my second favorite off of 808s. Welcome To Heartbreak and Love Lockdown are really great songs, too.
Worst: Amazing. Just not a fan of Jeezy's verse, honestly. It's not terrible or even really bad. Just the least best track amongst an album filled with amazing songs
Overrated: Heartless. Overplayed singles will never not be overrated. Still, it's a good song. Just doesn't deserve the "Best" slot in people's rankings
Underrated: Either RoboCop or Bad News. Another pair of excellent tracks that deserve more love

Stop shitting up the thread with your autistic reviews you fucking retarded idiot. Holy shit. Get a fucking hobby.

The thread that's beyond dead? I stopped like half an hour ago. Chill with your autism

Do a TLOP one based.

Sure thing. I'll work on it

>The Life Of Pablo
Best: Real Friends. This song hits me hard. It's deep, it's personal, it's dark. The production is hauntingly gorgeous for how simple it is. The story about his cousin is bone chilling. Top 5 Kanye track, in my opinion
Runner-Up: Ultralight Beam. People always mention how Drake constantly makes great opening tracks for his albums. I feel like no one does it better than Kanye. Ultralight Beam is prolly my third favorite opener, with Say You Will and Wake Up Mr. West/Heard 'Em Say being 1 and 2. Powerful guest feature from Chance, with one of the best lines in the entire album being "I made Sunday Candy, I'm never going to Hell. I met Kanye West, I'm never going to fail". Just one of those sweet moments of someone meeting their hero that pulls at the heartstrings. Such a great song
Worst: Pt. 2. It doesn't belong on the album. It's just Panda with a verse from Kanye at the start
Overrated: Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1. The beat drop absolutely deserves to be praised. It's incredible. But the lyrics are too ridiculous. I love Kanye, but the bleached bars are too much for me. I love the updated version of the song, though, with the backing vocals on the second chorus. Good song, but Kanye doesn't say anything of importance
Underrated: Feedback. The final, updated release made this song so great. I love the beat. Shouts out to 30 Hours, too. Could have easily been my runner-up on a different day

>tripfag
>correct opinion
I don't know what to think

>FML not in Best or Runner-Up
Disappointed but still good taste. I've never really cared for Ultralight Beam to be honest, it bores me.

FML is good
FML-Real Friends-Wolves is fucking excellent

>ultralight beam
good pick, my personal fav

KIDSSEEGHOSTS is his best project Late Registration is his best album though

Attached: cxfgjcf.png (477x430, 156K)

You can throw your opinions out here, too. God forbid I'd be the only one sharing favorites. Speak your mind, man. What do you believe are his best, worst, yada yada yada from an album

Say You Will's second half speaks to my soul.

quick check how many fellow kanyefags are bipolar? man really understands the struggle

I don't know, I might be.
Can bipolarity by asymmetrical? Like week of euphory and high activity and then months of depression. Or is it supposed to show up in shorter intervals?

Not bipolar but borderline-avoidant. His struggle in TLOP speaks to me sorta.

Attached: 1460830688942.jpg (960x960, 132K)

My list would be pretty much the same but I would put Wolves in runner-up and put Ultralight Beam in overrated (but it's still good)

yeah it's basically clinical depression punctuated with bouts of mania. the kind of condition where you feel like you're constantly drowning but a few times a year you get a big gulp of air and the world seems crystal clear again. also psychotic episodes are likely

word man. TLOP was pretty lonely. what did you relate to?