Is plastic surgery the ultimate red pill?

Is plastic surgery the ultimate red pill?
Not everyone is born a Chad, but everyone can be made into one.

Attached: b44.jpg (940x673, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlohaVDMwbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He just got a fucking normal haircut and got his teeth done,no surgery,oh and he also had the best fucking nutritionists and trainers and got Jow Forums.Good luck with that.

Men age like fine wine. That's simply it.

He had a nose job, too. You can tell if you compare old photos with newer ones.

He has a mulatto gf

Attached: 8A8DB947-B997-414A-9386-4D0FFB87F7BE.jpg (435x580, 85K)

God,she's a fucking full blown nigger,is this some relationsjip set up by his noseberg bosses to fit their racemixing agenda?

>be 10/10 chad
>date a fucking 4/10 nigress
Clearly racemixing propaganda,they are doing it in plain sight.

Even chaddest of whites know white women are worthless whores. Deal with it.

Attached: F2A644F7-0EA1-4AB5-A5AA-994E3E9733B0.jpg (618x410, 89K)

You know he's Jewish, right?

His name may be indeed (((zachary))),but he's agnosthic.

You can't deny those thighs

Zac was a Chad by 18 before any plastic surgery nonsense.

Ethnically Jewish.

>Efron was born in San Luis Obispo, California,[3] and later moved to Arroyo Grande, California. His father, David Efron, is an electrical engineer at a power station, and his mother, Starla Baskett, is a secretary who worked at the same power plant.[4][5] Efron has a brother, Dylan,[2] and had, as he has described, a "normal childhood" in a middle-class family.[6] His surname, "Efron", is an Ashkenazi Jewish surname, taken from a Biblical place name.[7][8] Zac has described himself as Jewish;[9] though he was raised in an agnostic household and did not practice religion as a child.[10]

>father was an electrical engineer

He's the real deal.

He's a turbo manlet that still shops in the kids department.

You can be a jew and not be Ashkenazi its not a race

Attached: gg907118.jpg (450x250, 44K)

>Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile is an upcoming thriller film directed by Joe Berlinger with Zac Efron starring as the serial killer Ted Bundy.

Attached: bundy-zac-efron-2.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Why are white bois so obsessed with jungle pusy?

>proper nutrition reshapes your jaw

Damn, Ted is just about my favourite serial killer. I hope it's a good film. This could be Zac's breakout from the crap he's usually in.

He looks just like him. It has potential.

Attached: 0130-zac-efron-ted-bundy-on-set-sneak-peek-spoiler-photos-primary-2-1200x630.jpg (728x547, 46K)

I was just thinking that, with the first photo you posted. The second is even more uncanny. I bet Zac is going full immersion for this role.

We can only hope he doesn't fuck it up.There was another movie earlier with a disney star,acting as Jeffrey Dahmer,it was pretty good actually.Hope that's zac's case too.

>racemixing agenda?
>Clearly racemixing propaganda,
You fucking racemix alert fags need to fuck off never mind the fact she looks better than your average white roastie you think this is some sort of agenda or propaganda

Attached: 1515946880286.png (500x582, 272K)

>Jeffrey Dahmer movie
No shit, I think I do remember hearing about that. Will google.

>chewing almonds regularly doesn't affect the jaw musculature

Zac is too much of a prettyboy to portray Bundy.

There is a pretty decent Ted Bundy movie already, or at least I thought so.

youtube.com/watch?v=GlohaVDMwbE