Red/blackpills thread

Gimme some lads
>inb4. OP is an autistic white genociding race traiting scumbag faggot

Attached: 1531429028742.png (719x583, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIE1jLPAYus
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People are innocent. They're just trying to be happy, like you, and fuck up often. It's usually stupidity and not malice that you should criticize on them.

Appearance matter much more than you want to acknowledge. Chads live in completely different world than you.

life is meaningless and their is no afterlife. people are so fucking retarded to ask "what happens when we die", like bitch, take a look at this rotting corpse, that's what happens. that rotting corpse is what's awaiting us all.

Spics vs. Chinks

Rice war now

Attached: 1520414011052.jpg (360x480, 39K)

But where does your consciousness go?

>that rotting corpse is what's awaiting us all

Attached: 9K8aBWH.png (639x960, 1.24M)

No one is entitled to a woman. No woman wants a fatass, autistic slob who doesn't have a car or a job.

Just simply existing doesn't make you special.

Looks are secondary to personality.

>Looks are secondary to personality.

Attached: 1531454131140.png (673x501, 61K)

He's right. Women are more attracted to personality than looks. That doesn't mean they're attracted to nice guys who treat them well and are always there for them though, that's where most guys get lost. Just because she's more attracted to personality doesn't mean you have a pass to be a sweet little beta. She's attracted to masculine personalities. Men who act as if they don't need her, men who are sure of themselves, confident men who have their own lives, self esteem, etc.

Women would rather fuck a guy who looks like a robot but acts like a Chad than a guy who looks like a Chad but acts like an autistic robot.

Yes. The right words can get you anywhere and earn you anything.

>Women would rather fuck a guy who looks like a robot but acts like a Chad than a guy who looks like a Chad but acts like an autistic robot.
Ugly men get no chances.

Attached: 12978734545.jpg (800x450, 26K)

I got a chance.

>I got a chance.
Are you sub 4/10?

I would say so. I've never liked my looks. Dressed really well, I'd maybe push a 5.

christcuck leave pls

fuck politics we will die anyway...
we are fucked fuck our lives

Attached: 1530281577761.jpg (650x1200, 74K)

outta here, summerfag

Attached: FB_IMG_1529604762196.jpg (480x320, 22K)

OP is an autistic white genociding race traiting scumbag faggot

>human rights don't exist

>relationships are based on either shared utility, shared pleasure or a shared conception of good to be cooperatively striven towards. By this standard (which I believe to be correct) almost all relationships are based on mutual exploitation. Look at current divorce statistics in your country and tell me that most people aren't only close to people for what they personally get out of they deal.

>mass immigration really is a scam to create a rootless, barely fertile Eurasion-Negroid global underclass which will be ruled over by technocratic aristocrats who run banks, have connections to the round-table committees, start the wars, make the policies and basically laugh at you while watching you live like a fucking rat

>lightbulbs used to be able to last reliably for over 100 years, they're now all manufactured to fail to keep us purchasing them.

>God is most likely real and Christianity makes an incredible amount of sense. A certain hook-nosed tribe of messiah-killers who dominate your culture have conditioned your neighbors to believe otherwise. Even if it's not true a culture which rejects this tradition is bound to suffer and you know this.

>your drinking water and a shocking amount of things you handle each day are slowly sterilizing you. Receipts are coated in BPA, your water is full of birth control, all canned food products contain BPA, handling plastic lowers testosterone levels. People say Romans were dumb for lead plumbing, we're far worse. Oh well, more fertile niggers and Pajeets will inherit the land you won't be able to leave to your own posterity.

It's more expensive to be a short man than a tall man in the sexual market.

source, pic related.

Attached: income-height.jpg (817x800, 74K)

So I need to make 86500 to be eligible in the dating pool???

Fuck this shit I am out

youtube.com/watch?v=PIE1jLPAYus
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

Same place your Pokemon saves go when you drop your Gameboy in the toilet.

>thinking i even care for religion
it's just common sense. what point is your body and your brain if you can still be you without it?

believing in an after life is so dumb. i mean, the evidence is there, just look at the dead body.

also, can't hand the black pill faggot?

same place before you existed

Can you imagine a scarier thought than being wrong on this point?

Yes: Being right

If you dream it you can create it. Knowledge is power, the future belongs to those who study. Everything can be learned if you apply yourself.