Why no trap bf?

Why is Jow Forums so against traps?

This board is a haven for social outcasts and you are mostly all bisexual white males. You know how easy you have it?

Ugly, non-passing traps sure, given your crazy standards... but when they look like pic releated, I dont see what the issue is.

Attached: 7FEEFCFA-F7C7-4F81-9CAD-85BB7B9B7D85.jpg (500x334, 34K)

IGNORE REIKO THREADS
HIDE REIKO THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO REIKO THREADS

Attached: trap.png (3060x2248, 1.11M)

kill yourself. go back to whatever discord server you deviants planned this from

REIKO YOU HAVE FUCKED UP FOR THE LAST TIME NIGGER
DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN

Attached: trap1.png (1012x1099, 463K)

FUCKING KYS FOR FORCING YOUNG MEN INTO GAYNESS REEEE

Attached: trap2.png (585x531, 77K)

FUCKING KYS RETARDED TRAPFAGGOT
MENTALLY ILL DEGENERATE

Attached: trap3.jpg (810x2196, 702K)

Mo matter how hard they try they can't look like girls due to man chin/jaw why do you think they wear mask?

>They are on to us
Why do people knowingly do wrong to others?
I just don't understand, why would you do something to other people that you'd be afraid of being public?
It just seems so stupid and meaningless.
That's a funny reaction, though.

I'm a part time trap and my gf likes when I dress up

Robots we need to rise up and rid our NEEThaven from vile homosexuals.

How dare they try to hurt our most vulnerable ro-bros by making them think they can be happy if they take HRT.

god I hate faggots

Attached: 1531516428589.jpg (906x1280, 179K)

i could date a trap because i'm bi

but i would never touch someone with gender dysphoria with a 10 foot pole.

Go back to discord, degenerate.

There is no such thing as a non-passing trap.

Except OPs pic. And the countless others.

Trap implies you got TRAPPED into believing it's a girl, you newfag.

I believe what he means is that the very definition of trap necessitates that you not be able to tell.
Someone who doesn't pass is by definition not a trap.

>rarely as good looking as 2d traps, femboys are usually better
>almost always want other traps or feminine males anyways
What's even the point?

This discord is all terf girls: 3PXrb85

I very much doubt this is real.

I know for a fact there are groups that create false flag invites to tease and doxx people who show up.

discord pwease? :3

This is real, the only thing is it's girls only so you have to pretend to be a girl to get on, tell them you heard about it on lolcow or something.

I like passable traps like warmfreshpaint would even suck her dick not just plow her ass but otherwise guys don't turn me on.

> 3PXrb85
Well link is expired.

Retards of the thread reiko does not post here much anymore

The website is a chance called Crystal dot cafe.

Because not everybody here has achieved that level of degeneracy in order to consider hormone therapy as a solution.Plus,there are so many cases of depressed guys that kill themselves after realizing they've not become kawaii anime traps,but bigger disappointments.

You should fucking kill yourself for exploiting these mental sick young men for your degenerated fetishes

Historically, it is only in the context of Judeo-Christian values that men have stopped fucking

In the past, effeminate men were frequently sought after as companions (not just for sex, but also as life partners). Women were seen as inferior and for procreation and the raising of children. The Greeks, the Romans, the Egyptians under Ptolemy, the Chinese, the Japanese, etc., all practiced this.

>women on suicide watch

Attached: A30A49A5-E3B9-4C60-A921-20CF43D50D77.gif (600x450, 480K)

just fap to anime you faggot

>woman are shit
>fap to anime girls instead

problem solved retard.

Attached: 1531517427209.jpg (620x876, 134K)

Most of the self named traps are fucking ugly absolute crazy in their heads and are fucking erping 24/7
femboys is what you fags are looking for

Why have a bastardization of the real thing?

Attached: 1509112515088.jpg (736x920, 122K)

Leave these mentally ill fuckers alone user!, I hope your parents hang you like the scum you are