Winter is Coming, and So Am I

>redheaded, freckled winter outdoorsy chick

Dont get me wrong, I love the internet (I am here, no?), but I like living a quiet life in the wilderness of Alaska. Does anyone else know that feel? I love the snow, the cold, a warm fireplace... and my Japanese cartoons and video games.

I am saving up to get a rustic place up north so I can live a quiet life with myself and my hobbies. If I ever found someone to share my life with, great, if not... well, I dunno.

Attached: F316F1B7-CD94-41AC-BEEA-6B7F847F83A3.gif (245x255, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzYKEX9LeeU
youtube.com/watch?v=fDv3xkhjmu8
youtube.com/watch?v=4PqoOTwQP-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post your freckly tits or gtfo you larper

Either I post my tits, and you call me a whore... or I dont and you call me a liar.

>I could care less if you believe me or not

Post your pussy, God there is nothing hotter than a beautiful bright pink redhead pussy. Please?

I live in Michigan which as up North as I've ever gotten. I like the aesthetic of things the further up I go. What's Alaska like? I've considered moving there in the future, but haven't done any research

Oh, probably, but I am not a whore. I dont post pics like that online for the world to see.

same OP, i want to move to juneau so fucking bad

plus you get paid to live there from the oil dividend which is neat

youtube.com/watch?v=hzYKEX9LeeU

youtube.com/watch?v=fDv3xkhjmu8

youtube.com/watch?v=4PqoOTwQP-I

juneau looks like the place for me, not too cold and surrounded by rainforest

>show your tits and be a roastie whore
>do not show your tits and be fat and ugly feminazi

Choose your pick.

It is not as bad as people may say, but it is tough for those who have not grown up in such an environment. Everything is a bit more expensive but I think the sweet settlement spot is a few hours outside Anchorage. There are nicer spots further inland, sure, but it is some of the prettiest views no matter where you go.

go back to /b/ you virgin

Third and final time I will say it.

No.

Sharing your beauty does not make you a whore. Having sex for money does.

Why are in r9k?

Attached: 2C2EAC89-517D-460C-8B8E-3FAB651C8F24.jpg (634x597, 66K)

want to exchange contact info and be friends?

i'm

You see construction sites there frequently? I'm a construction labourer, and my main worry is not being able to find work.

go back to /brestfeeding/ you retard

>Winter is Coming, and So Am I

I don't get it

is ginger pussy the best pussy on earth?

I dress rather practically or conservatively. I wont be stripping for you to masturbate to.

I like you guys, even with you asking me to post naked pics. Very few people understand what it is like to be an introvert.

What you do not want to choose your pick? I did not say you'd have to show your tits, just gave the options you have here. Whether your show your tits and be called a roastie whore or do not show them and be called fat and ugly feminazi (in case you prove that you are not a liar).

be my friend and maybe someday we can go to alaska together and i'll valiantly protect you from grizzly bears

Puritans have ruined humanity. So many hangups and shame baggage still.

OP let's make redheaded babies together in the wilderness of Alaska

>just gave the options you have here

bro you are embarassing

you're either 14 years old or an autistic manchild who never grew out of /b/

choose your pick.

>I like you guys, even with you asking me to post naked pics.
Do you also like them wanting to enslave all women? You would not be able to join your brothers on a battle field after that anymore. No killing, no eating your enemies flesh or drinking beer from their skulls. How would that feel?

If u could care less then u care a bit you stupid cunt

>bro you are embarassing

>you're either 14 years old or an autistic manchild who never grew out of /b/

Just telling how it is, you stupid little dick. At least try to come up with some better lies to invalidate other people's points or the truth they present, if you are going to use any lies in the first place. GOD I AM TIRED OF YOU BRAINLESS FUCKING RETARDS. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WRONG WITH YOUR BRAINS? You fucking have all of your blood flowing in your dicks only, leaving your upper end dysfunctional, not even being able to come up with any better lies to invalidate someone's point? Jesus, you're not worth communicating with.

If you want attention for saying "I'm a woman" on a place where you have no identity whatsoever and no sexual market place value, you are a whore one way or another.
This is where the whole "tits or gtfo" is coming from.

you're wrapped in your own bitter world of autism because you've drank too much of the Jow Forums kool aid. i honestly pity you because if you act like this online then you're probably just as bad if not worse in real life

Not so many professional big jobs but plenty of homes being built in the boonies.

A stupid game of thrones reference. Winter makes me all hot and bothered, ironically.

Yes.

But they are so cute! And no match for a few well-placed shots.

Stop calling women whores, then.

H-how lewd...

Attached: 694E4294-D2DF-46FD-936C-9B55FBEA2D9B.jpg (960x640, 271K)

I live in utah we get pretty rough winters and summers, I infinitely prefer winter.
The only time I remember being genuinely cold was breaking ice for like 5 hours in sub 20 degrees.
I need some new boots any reccomends?

Attached: 1505692260278.jpg (749x512, 41K)

Ygritte had the most sex appeal in the show
Well after Goddess Cersei of course

>you're wrapped in your own bitter world of autism because you've drank too much of the Jow Forums kool aid. i honestly pity you because if you act like this online then you're probably just as bad if not worse in real life

Yeah, and I HONESTLY PITY YOU FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO COME UP WITH ANY BETTER LIES TO INVALIDATE OTHER PEOPLE'S POINTS. I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THE BRAINLESS DICKS OF YOUR KIND, be them here or elsewhere. And I swear, if any fucking BRAINLESS DICK comes to present your type of brainless lies to invalidate anything I say IRL, I WILL FUCKING HACK THEIR HEADS OFF. I mean, just what the fuck people think they are? They fucking try to invalidate someone's point with a LIE, just for their own fucking benefit, and they CAN'T EVEN COME UP WITH ANY RELIABLE LIES to do that? FUCKING IDIOTS.

Well that's that. I'll leave you eat her pussy now. Maybe you even pay for a new cellphone for her in case she lets you fuck her. :)

Hey, this is Winter (Wintje)

Attached: 0B1285AC-53D7-4173-9742-A88A263E7668.gif (260x146, 1.64M)

i'm still not even sure what your sperg brain is trying to communicate

you should probably look into therapy

How well do Alaskans get with Canadians? Is it common for them to cross each other's borders? I'd imagine having to get to the main landmass by going through Canada would cause some trouble with them

I fuck canadians asses every week, they're pussies

there's constant, bloody conflict at the border. canadians ride armored grizzly bears charging into the fray, while alaskans ride snowmobiles. it's brutal

I will be watching the US-Canadian-war safely and sound from Europe on liveleak.
Stalingrad 2.0, this time it's going to be fun because we are not dying.

Also if I wanted to move to Alaska should I learn Russian?

Alaska is the 2nd most American state.

Not this user, but it doesn't really answer the question. Texas is also one of the more 'Murican states and you absolutely need to know Spanish.

No, almost no one here know speaks Russians with the exception of a few isolated pockets of ethnic Russian

Alaska user here, AMA

How comfy is it if you like cold and social isolation (but with internet and delivered goods)?
How to become Alaskan as an European?

Its pretty good. If you want isolation I would recommend you dont go to anchorage but if you went to Fairbanks or Juneau you could easily live a ways away from normie yet still be in driving range for food and have internet.

Not really sure but it cant be that hard seeing how many Slavic immigrants we have.

How difficult is it to get by with the cost of living? Is it like California bad? Are wages scaled to it?

Its pretty bad, everything up here is scaled up due to the cost of shipping. (5$ foot long cost 9$)
You should really only move up here if you are in the medical field or have a job in the oil industry.

what does alaskan pussy smell like

Native and terrible

Pale, redhead with freckles who loves the cold and snow as much as I do. I would wed if I weren't a fat 33 hkhv neet loser with no intentions of ever changing. Please, for the love of fuck please don't be a coal burner. You are what makes white women the best, not those blond whores, you the red's.

Who said you can't love both? Living a confortabe life up in the North with harsh weather while you're browsing events happening in the world which don't effect you would be really nice, but of course there's the problem of how are you going to support yourself.