Smoking

Hey Jow Forums I was wondering do any of you smoke after a good workout?

Attached: 5749D684-EBB5-4408-ADA5-445F897D4EBC.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

Not nigger durries. I like to relax with a nice fat cigar.

Occasionally, I picked up a vape so I don’t smoke as much though, helped a good amount. Still gotta have my sweet cigarette after a good lift tho

Yes. I do weed

Heh heh sneed

Attached: 1530490331013.png (1500x839, 371K)

You aren’t fit if you do

I bet you do faggot

yes i do, and not to start a feels thread, but only because i'm depressed and it makes me feel better for like an hour. if you're not constantly bummed out, i'd say quit, it's my plan if i ever get through this sad cunt phase

Attached: 1518836151968.png (500x871, 434K)

Sometimes I get a pack of American spirit when I have a lot of anxiety, if work is going good or I’m dating someone I manage to stop smoking

why is the soft pack so /aesthetic/

I vape, but I want to stop it too

the ultimate gasser-chad

Grow up little child.

Throw one of these bad boys in after leg day, see if you can stand up for more than a few seconds.

Attached: download.jpg (278x182, 10K)

Self roll up rollies

>menthols

Begone nigger

No way, I was addicted to cigs for 2 years.
Can't risk that happening again.
Smoking one cigarette multiple times a week (after each workout) is plenty to build a tolerance to nicotine, which you WILL eventually compensate for by smoking more.
Not worth it IMO, if anything you should use an e-cig

I've tried weed.

Kamel Reds

Smoked weed for 10 years, hit a couple hookas with friends. Never smoked a vape or cigarette ever. I stopped smoking weed a year ago. I'm soooo glad I never got addicted to nicotine.

>that boomer who lowers his T and libido with cancer sticks

yeah, I sometimes make cigarette breaks during my workout too
>Newport
you must be black

Have low sex drive and my gym lifts are weak.

Is this because of smoking??
I'm gaining weight in a good way (healthy bulk) so my lifts should be thick solid tight, but they aren't

Huh, my roommate smokes Niggerettes so I use those in my spliffs.

For me, it's weed + tobacco. Joints make me cough and get me too high. Cigarettes give me the hiccups and put me on edge. But /spliffs/? Smooth sailing, buddy!

Attached: tumblr_ntcpwrKivC1tj569yo1_500.jpg (420x420, 28K)

DUDE WEED LMAO

>I NEED TO VALIDATE MY ADDICTION ON A CHINESE PICTURE POSTING FORUM

based

so based

>Nigger durries

Attached: 1529589666039.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Ive been smoking two times a day (when i wake up and right before I go to sleep) for about 4 years now and i'm currently in the best shape in my life. It seems that if you start to have more than 6 a day it starts fucking with you.