So the other night me and my gf got into an argument and she stormed out of my place. I think whatever, and go to bed...

So the other night me and my gf got into an argument and she stormed out of my place. I think whatever, and go to bed. Don’t hear anything from her all day til about 4 pm. She say she’s been kidnapped and needs my help. I tell her call the police and share her iPhone location.. then i get a text saying her dad and his friend came to get her and she’s going the hospital. Later I start asking if she’s gone to the police and she gets all defensive asking why I’m assuming she would go to the police.. anyway I break up with her because I don’t buy her story and now shes calling me a piece of shit, blah blah. Am I being an asshole Jow Forums? I think I did the right thing but I never know with this shit.

Also recommend some bulking foods.

Attached: 347E6F7D-C325-4C14-82D4-96377DC6C46B.jpg (450x720, 614K)

I smell bullshit. NEXT the bitch. Also she might blame you so keep records.

Me and you both bro. I mean who would call their dad over the police if they’ve been held hostage

there are a lot of plotholes in your story, pls greentext it chronologically

>me and gf argue
>she leaves my place
>I go to bed
>no contact til 4pm next day, messaged me saying she’s been kidnapped
>I say call the police, share your location with me. Get no reply.
>gets in touch hours later saying she’s back home
>start asking questions, are we going the police
>she says it’s ‘being dealt with’ then starts blathering on about how her experience with the police isn’t good so her dad will deal with it
> gets defensive when I start asking questions
>call BS, she starts calling me a terrible person, how could i do this when this has happened, blah blah

So yeah. Ask me anything you’re not sure of

She fucked another dude. Just ghost(tm) her and move on

alright, so she came back to her parents home, after her dad supposedly un-kidnapped her?
has she said anything about who kidnapped her or why or where she was hold captive?
her not wanting to go to the police sounds fishy as hell, but women have some wierd coping mechanics
does she want to come back to you?

Fucking lol
This is "sorry that was my friend typing on my phone haha" tier
Drop the bitch

>alright, so she came back to her parents home, after her dad supposedly un-kidnapped her?
Yeah, dude, run. At best she's not lying, and her dad is the kind of man who breaks other men's joints.

More likely she's having a breakdown, family problems or cheating though.

She cheated on you. Like the stupid slut she is, she can't take the blame on her and thinks about some circumstances which led her to it (kidnapped, most likely raped and so on). Reality is she got most likely wasted and was looking for dick, fucked the guy and regret it afterwards.
Dumb the bitch, if you don't you will only end up in misery, 100%. Maybe even worse, she would call the police on you for raping/kidnapping her one day.

I’ve asked for her account of what happened. Screenshot to follow

oats with yougurth are decent for clean bulking

what possibly happened:

1. she tried to get back at you by fucking someone else, halfway in she realizes that she doesnt like it, pretending to be kidnapped appeared to be the most comfortable way 'out' of the siutation
2. its some kind of 4d - tier shittest like 'oh will my knight in shining armor come resuce me' or something similar, chances are that she wanted to test how you would react

you havent done anything wrong, stay cautious, this women might be bonkers

Run run far away before this girl destroys your life. Ghost her immediately

She probably cheated on you and felt bad about it, then tried to guilt trip you. Fuck that bitch man.

OP is larping as the hypothetical boyfriend of the girl who’s kidnapped in the movie Taken. How are you guys taking this bait...?

alright, i suggest that you try to squeeze as much information out of her about this as possible. talk to her dad, find out if he knows that he 'un-kidnapped' his daughter, find other people that are involved in her story and try to verify it. if shes making up stuff the story will fall apart quickly if you take a closer look. dont let her know about this, she will prolly throw a fit about you not trusting her etc.

Part one

Attached: ACFDF03F-AB20-48EB-848A-03113156594D.jpg (750x1091, 222K)

Part two

Attached: 83749DC2-89E5-4C7D-B486-DC12528C20D4.jpg (750x1134, 258K)

And the last little bit

Attached: 698D6FCE-41F5-4A41-9EAD-1F78A5098190.jpg (750x1058, 234K)

>not an iPhone X
I’m glad she cheated on you, poorfaggot.

Attached: DC37E5D4-21A8-4CD7-9BC2-5C148559DBB8.png (1125x2436, 2.23M)

Go suck Steve Jobs rotting dick you applecuck

What really happened:

>she was pissed at you
>called up whoever she has as backup
>got fucked hard all night
>regretted it in the morning
>tried to make up some bullshit story until 4pm

dump her

It’ll happen to you too.

joke's on you i'm already cheating on her

Cope.

i am

This is such a bullshit story with so many fucking plotholes, it's emberassing that you even CONSIDER believing her.
I don't even know where to start telling you how much sounds complete bullshit. Beginning from the """guys with a van""" who kidnapped her and she didn't know what to do.
I tell you what happened. I see many guys in the city who have nice cars and try to pull girls like that to basically fuck them in an appartment. That's what most likely happened to her, they asked her and she went for it cause she wanted to get spit roasted. Got fucked, regreted it and came up with a stupid as fuck story.

dump her, this is childish fantasy bullshit. why do we need to tell you this is horseshit, really?

Thanks for the advice bros. She’s getting dropped.. she was anyway but I just wanted be reassurance I was doing the right thing. Also worth noting Shen worked at the same place I did until this, and now she wants a fresh start....wonder why. I’m just thankful it was only a few months in as opposed to years

czeched

This 100x dont be stupid op, this is textbook

Incel. You’re not sure she was lying and you deserve to be alone.

lets think this through logically
the part of her having a small arguement? sure why not, even if its wierd that a woman would willingly pick a (verbal) fight late at night with 3+ dudes. theres a big gap between beeing cocky and dragging someone in your van.
the next day they realize they did something stupid and decide to let her go.
sure that makes some kind of sense, they didnt want any struggle and realized they did something dumb.
the last part of her text is overly dramatical for no proper reason, if they let her out why didnt she text you or your dad the address or the next street sign she found, or better, called the cops immediately. it makes sense however if she promised not to contact the cops that she is now hesitant.
my tip is to talk to her dad, and also to get more precise information from her (exact times, places, description of the guys who supposedly kidnapped her).

He won’t go through this effort because he’s a witchhunting incel.

I’m embarrassed to even ask. But thank you for the replies

Like clockwork. Typical incel.

Pardon?

there is no need for you to react quickly in this situation, op. take your time to verify or disprove her story. dont jump to quick conclusions. if she made up stuff then you can find out why, and still break up with her after if you want to. to sort your thoughts i suggest that you create a flowgraph and add in all the information you have / obtain from other people involved. do this the right way, no need for wild emotions, just a plain and proper analysis.

she has you cucked right now, either
1. she is telling the truth, and you pushing her to and implying shes a liar and pushing more details out of her damages the relationship/trust
2. she is lying and got spit roasted in the back of a van

you dont know which one is true but either way she is winning

women are so evil

This has cheered me up greatly

I’ve asked her for the reference number the police gave her as she’s saying she went there yesterday. And I’ve also said I would draw a line under everything she’s said if she’s comes clean with the absolute truth (I won’t, just want to Be proven right beyond reasonable doubt)

Screens on progress?

Massive cope

Be strong user, I don't know what country you're in but if she's the immature american girl type it's all a big lie and you should move on before she can get smug about leading you on.