Would you rather have Kryptonian or Saiyan genetics?

Would you rather have Kryptonian or Saiyan genetics?

Attached: saiyan_vs_kryptonian__earth_s_mighty_saviors_by_delvallejoel-d5tuaqk.jpg (1024x768, 128K)

Superman never had to work out a day in his life. Goku always just keeps training.

So the correct answer is Broly. The legendary saiyan genetics.

Attached: 1531231555149.png (1074x1517, 2.9M)

Why not both?

Attached: 1356487-alex_mercer.png (500x338, 220K)

>the chad superman
>absorbs the rays of the sun for a killer tan and gains
>beautiful natty thicc hair
>fills out his spandex with muscle
>tall
>the virgin saiyan
>balding
>short
>has to almost die to get little power ups
>wears loose spandex because hes too self conscious of his gains
>has to transform 4 times to have the power of superman lounging on the beach for a day

Attached: veg.jpg (180x337, 19K)

pure Bavarian phenotype

Every time a saiyan gets hurt, he becomes stronger after the recovery. Basically they have infinite power.

don't gorrilas have small dicks? do saiyans have small pee pees too?

Saiyan

No kryptonite

Who do you think appreciates their strength more?

Bitch you wish you were this vascular

Attached: vegeta.jpg (333x362, 22K)

>majining for this

>Saiyan

So I never lose my hair.

Attached: fusion.png (932x448, 536K)

Saiyan's are based on bonobo monkeys ergo large dick thin stick

Really? Because we've seen everybody but Vegeta's dick on screen and they're all pretty small.

I love Goku but Kryptonian DNA all the way. It's life on EZ mode. He also has super intelligence which I want.
Superman's DNA will also bring him back to life even if he is a mummified corpse given enough time in sunlight to regenerate him.

saiyan so i can chill in the woods training and eating. i can recruit some talent from the local city to cook me shit and comfily grow my power level

The minute I gain the powers of either I would establish myself as Ruler of Earth, destroy all current armies and rulers of nations who defy me (which is likely all of them).

I would abolish all current laws and live in a "do as thou wilt" anarchy. Someone raped your daughter? Kill him. etc. I would convince people that anyone attempting to have power over others in an institutional capacity (local politicians etc) should be killed just because an attempt to have power over others is inherently evil. This means all local politicians would be killed. Anyone who tries to become a politician would be killed for attempting to have power over others.

I would order all technology destroyed sending us all to live in (my) utopia based on natural law and tribalism. I would make rules on how to live that make reality closer to my favorite tv shows such as Dragon Ball by enforcing "honor" into every day life, martial arts training as a way of life.
The entire economy would be based on Dojos

>convince people that anyone having power over them is inherently evil
>btw ill rule the world and instill my own law
I don't think you thought this through.

I'd rather have the genetics necessary to have a neurological syndrome that makes me want to post /co/ and /a/-appropriate threads on Jow Forums

Also, why bother with genetics when I could just get One fraud All?

Attached: 1525321723048.jpg (1920x1200, 143K)

I sincerely doubt you have the quality of character and strength of will it takes to so earnestly chase a dream in the same way All Might has. Your attempt would be laughable at best.

The entire economy would be based on Dojos. At the center of every town is 1 giant Dojo which is the "temple" and the entire town is built around it. Your rank in the dojo decides your privileges within the town. The town is largely agricultural. There are no jobs beyond what existed 500+ years ago. Low ranks work the fields to produce food. High ranks get cushy jobs as dojo senseis. Disputes between towns are solved by martial arts tournaments. Everything is solved by martial arts.

Basically Martial Arts Communism.

But the rule of "kill anyone who attempts to have institutional power over you" still applies, even though this is a complete contradiction. Tbh I just want to see what happens when 2 contradictory rules coexist.

Believe it or not this is a lot how Feudal Japan operated. It worked before it can work again as far fetched as it sounds. If you weren't a warrior you were a farmer and warriors were above farmers in authority.
It's also how Naruto works, where the Dojo is the center with the towns built around it.

>Judging flaccid penises
Stop being a 16 year old girl

Neither

Attached: 13C0F181-BD63-4AFB-B9F8-454E947636E5.png (2208x1242, 2.71M)

Nigga isn't even canon.

What if you're born bald?

Attached: True_nappa.png (580x438, 338K)

>he doesnt know

I thought toriyama only drew kid dick.

>super
>being canon
Fuck off lol.

anyone got that
>jirens power comes from jiren
image?

Goku learned through failure and improved from there while superman was a privileged plant bitch that literally absorbed sunlight for gainz and never even touched a barbell
>superman any day

Saiyan, easily, they can get infinitely strong if they train hard enough, even superman has his limits

depends on the superman we're talking about
he's lifted infinitely heavy things in the past

Attached: 4188964-2215568673-b3COv.jpg (1988x3056, 1.59M)

Saiyan, easily. Starting max level with Kryptonian would be fun, but life is about struggle and progression.

You can't just decide it's not canon cause you don't like it

Superman of course. DBZ virgins are too embarassed to admit Goku sucks ass in comparison

>be goku
>grab Superman and instant transmission away from the sun
>rape the now vulnerable superman to death

Saiyans age like normal humans while kryptonians are biologically immortal right? Pretty sure there are comics showing Superman still around after thousands of years.`

Saibamen?

No Saiyans retain their youth for 80 years and after that they begin to show signs of aging. Half saiyans age like normal humans.

saiyans stay in their prime for a long time and then hit a wall when they get old, i think it's around 70ish when they start aging really fast

Don't care, both illegal aliens. Must be deported.

Isn't balding you homosexual. Pure Sayains hair does not change from the time he is born untill he dies

kryptonian
>just because superman chooses not to work out doesnt mean i wont be able to
>kryptonite, the only real gainz goblin i would have, isnt real

>tfw you get killed by the world's toughest bike lock ™

Kryptonians are nasically solar gods. Saiyans pale in comparison.

Saiyan for multiple reasons

>I can fulfill my life long dream of being a giant monkey
>Although Super man starts off stronger Goku's maximum potential is much higher than super mans due to getting stronger after very intense battle and increased training.
>going super saiyan looks cool
>no kryptonite weakness
>no red son weakness
>no need for a yellow son which is a relative rarity in the universe
>Imagine how many banana's a giant monkey can eat. I can eat enough potassium for a decade in one sitting. My muscles would never be sore again.

saiyans are literal divine beings at this point bro

>Super saiyan god is literally a transformation

this is gay. but saiyan
superman is basically stuck like that, and he can lose his powers and get beaten by batman's butler
while saiyans have to work to get stronger (a plus actually) their potential is almost limitless and can have cool transformations

>cool transformations
>blonde hair
>blonde hair with shockies
>blonde hair with no eyebrows
>blue hair
>red hair

Attached: 1478992834019.jpg (322x322, 13K)

Attached: GohanGiantMonkey.png (1440x1080, 1.13M)

This guy understands me

>superman
>tanks off glasses

>I can fulfill my life long dream of being a giant monkey
i unironically hope you get to fulfill that dream someday user
reading that made me feel happy for some reason

>be Goku
>literally retarded
>blue and red man likes to chill in the sun for hours at a time
>he must like the view
>let's fight here so no one gets hurt

Good luck finding things heavy enough to safely pick up and put down

>nappa

Imagine being this retarded.

Also, you have poor taste.

A Super Saiyan could just destroy the sun though, right?

It seems like Goku matches Superman in the Saiyan Saga and is stronger midway through Frieza Saga.

You have to keep watching, they turn blue after awhile and now they unlocked Super Saiyan Beserker, a new mode...

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE SUM FUK
BERSERKER

*destroys sun*
Everyone dies including goku

Do saiyans even have a weakness? They literally become stronger by getting injured

>Shitonian
>Shityan
>Not choosing to be the beyonder.

Attached: Beyonder_Earth-691_Marvel_Comcs.png (347x480, 346K)

>not taking gag powers

cringe. fuck off, clueless faggot.

Attached: 1504359523589.jpg (905x1043, 180K)

A bitch is what you are.

Attached: Bardock.jpg (736x901, 107K)

Reminder that OFA was mediocre until All Milf saw Toshinori as worthy, and he went cocoon mode and powered it up enough to go toe-to-toe with AFO

Kryptonite doesnt exist in this universe so...

Also Saiyan genetics are meaningless if you dont have someone strong around to nearly kill you on a regular basis.

>gag powers
>implying that can do anything to the beyonder.

based
not based

Super's shit

Superman never works out and can live pretty much forever. Goku ages normally. Superman.

Attached: OldGoku.png (330x250, 109K)

Sure Superman's powers are BETTER but how much fucking fun could you have just going super saiyan alone? There's a reason people love to imitate DBZ in real life

Kryptonians never change, they're just always on cheat mode unless they leave a yellow sun.

Saiyans have to train, and earn their awesomeness. That gives you something to look forward to, and you appreciate your strength.

I'd choose Saiyan, any day.

As for the Krytonians living forever, why the hell would I want to do that? Once you hit boomer mode, you realize living forever would fucking suck.

The amount of serious replies in this thread is indicative of the virginity levels of Jow Forums.

Saitama

Attached: niggers.jpg (211x239, 10K)

Attached: 1531596144018.jpg (678x960, 160K)

In Super Saiyan God mode he fights in space just fine.

>Eye lasers vs this

Attached: f18d36cd18a62ddbca643664587f7679dae6e9c0_hq.jpg (576x1024, 24K)

While it goes against the general health and fitness mindset of dedication and hard work, I would definitely choose Kryptonian. No contest whatsoever.

Attached: superman-desktop-wallpapers_022917276_35.jpg (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Could a saiyan learn to do a kryptonite kamehameha?

saiyan simply because powering up irl would look cool as fuck

How bad do you guys think they're going to ruin him?

I choose Most Dangerous Ghiest.

So you're saiyan it's better to be human than Saiyan? I'd rather be Kryptonian.

Kryptonian, sayians have to actually train to an insane degree to unlock the broken forms.

nappa was born bald

Hence why i mentioned saiyans can get INFINITELY strong so long as they keep training

Kryptonians are basically Space Jews but Sodam Yat looks godlike.

Attached: 31DE46B1-F116-44DF-9740-E58104D37ECA.jpg (1280x1350, 1.02M)

Saiyan

>Kryptonians are basically Space Jews
Uh huh

Attached: 1467080564166.jpg (501x585, 108K)

MDS Geist is the correct choice. You will become... MOST DANGEROUS!!

anyone who says sayian is dumb, there is no one on earth strong enough to give you the challenge needed to go super sayian.

>be Goku
>retarded ape nigger
>gives enemies senzu bean just for keks

Wrong again you Kryptocuck.
I will just rape the most beautiful women,and impregnate them.
Then I will fight my children.

Attached: 1526832267507.jpg (634x955, 167K)

>sayiantards are this dumb

you would get your ass beat. sayian/human hybrids are explicitly said to be overpowered

>the virgin shout to exert energy blasts vs the chad laser gaze

We have learned in DBS that super saiyan mode can be gained much more easily by focusing your energy into your spine until it feels tingly.