What kind of physique is needed to attract a tinder girl who looks like this?

What kind of physique is needed to attract a tinder girl who looks like this?

Attached: 193771D3-B0BC-44A2-816A-FE3C544F5A35.jpg (1242x2208, 276K)

>no tits
>skinny as a twig
>body language and stance show she's full of her self

literally why?

I wanna lick her belly button

back hunch from your wallet being too heavy

any physique

HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

Attached: faceheight.png (800x1280, 580K)

what is that scar tissue on her chest? It looks like a rib/lung operation?

she had some sort of cancer tumor or some shit when she was a baby

Poor Garrett

probably the same as her, low bodyfat, somewhat toned, and face hidden behind a smarphone

For those of you who have managed to get a good looking GF, you know the type that everyone hi fives you for and says how jelly they are of you for landing her.....when does the money aspect come into it? How expensive is it? She knows she’s amazingly attractive, so how do you manage it? Surely she is going to expect her to be treated like a princess right?

I am only asking because it seems extremely stressful unless you some how have money in your family and you have access to it to actually not have to stress and earn that money you’re going to spend on her yourself?

Come to think of it every guy I know that has a attractive GF comes from a really well off family.

2/10, would not bang

Getting an attractive woman is a status symbol. Something important in a world where your social status is everything, and a woman is supposedly the one thing money can't buy.

We want women so bad, we never stop to wonder why we have to work so hard to get them, while to get us, all they have to do is exist and not fuck up at life too badly.

You gotta be at least 6'0"

Sorry manlets
>t. Manlet

>dat fucking wild abortion scar

give me her surgeons name so i can take my daughter elsewhere

10/10, would nourish for life

why lad

thats like giving food to a pug or g*rman shephard
youre just helping their shit genes flourish into the future

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, user.

>comparing a pug to a german shepard

Attached: 49c0f4e428cff26323b6d2e0c605a931.jpg (700x540, 33K)

What kind of physique do I need to attract girls like this?

Attached: 1531496959121.jpg (640x640, 79K)

That is a meme. Beauty is objective, why do you think only a few beautiful girls have hundreds of thousands of instagram followers and many ugly girls have only like 1k

With these girls u just need to be tall and act like u hate white people even tho ur white and theyl date u lol

One strong enough to destroy the patriarchy.

>Something important in a world where your social status is everything

It kind of isn’t desu. Most people don’t give a shit about you, they’re mostly concerned with themselves.

>a woman is supposedly the one thing money can't buy

Beauty is subjective but cultures may value certain aesthetics over others for certain reasons.