I've been going to the gym for 9months and i made some shit progress with bro splits...

I've been going to the gym for 9months and i made some shit progress with bro splits, its not THAT bad but its still shit, should i go with the 5x5 program or is it too simple for me?, im 173cm 65kgs, my bench is 60kg and deadlift is 80kg.

Attached: 1528214684602.jpg (960x640, 69K)

Bump

B

If you wont try and exert yourself with brosplits why would you with 5x5

volume + frequency

That's ALL you need to make fast gains. No retardo routine meme shit, no magic exercises, no lifting heavy retard weight, just volume + maximum frequency per muscle (every 48 hours)

Holy fuck user I'm a girl and I was deadlifting 90kg after six weeks lifting. You're not eatin g enough,not sleeping enough, and not lifting enough or correctly. Your weakness os making me angry desu

>Implying beginners need programs that are anything but simple

Memes aside, 5 x 5 is a simple program, but it gets taxing quickly. Do it until you deload on each lift twice, and move on. Also, do the assistance exercises, keep your diet in check, and you won't become the next Zach Evetts.

Attached: Zach.png (500x733, 157K)

I'm 1'71cm 80kg and 140kgx5, 105kgx5 and 160kgx5 on S/B/D only doing full body meme, mostly on the 5 rep range. You have to eat, tho.

so should i just go with this routine? i feel like splits are not helping me right now.
Sorry my English is not that good but can you explain more? I don't think i have a problem with frequency in my workout

5 x 5 will help your bench and deadlift tremendously -- if improving those are your goal.

>so should i just go with this routine? i feel like splits are not helping me right now.
I would do SL5x5 or if you feel that a little boring do ICF 5x5, focus on adding weight, and eat enough food to gain weight. When you stall on 5x5 try to progress doing the same routine but 3x5

thank you, my goal is just to get stonger and not to look like a twink, i don't care about aesthetics

aesthetics is a meme for children, it's purely genetics. If you get strong and then cut some fat, that is how aesthetic you can be.

Answer my question user, there are tons of jacked dudes who brosplits successfully. I double your lifts doing brosplits and in the same time frame (9 months) was far ahead of where you are now. What's going to make you start trying harder, working harder and wanting it enough to succeed just by switching regimens

>What's going to make you start trying harder, working harder and wanting it enough to succeed just by switching regimens
don't listen to this fucking retard OP

Its just way too much for my muscles, i did a blood test for hormones and my hgh was low and my testosterone was normal range but a bit low,i don't wanna blame my genetics but even the doctor said my genetics are not good enough for bodybuilding, so i thought a simpler program will help me to add up weights to my lifts. in the first 2 months of working out i went to the gym with a friend, we used the same starter workout program that the gym had, he also didn't even have a diet like me though he got absolutely ripped in those 2 months, while i didn't make any progress and no i wasn't lifting with shit form or anything wrong.

If you have that problem you may well hope on that sweet testosterone, bro.
I'm I'm 35yo and plan on doing TRT at some point in the near future. You have the perfect excuse.

*may as well hop

Attached: 1528918426847.jpg (376x349, 22K)

The doctor prescribed hgh injections for me a month ago but i can't afford it, also im way too young to mess with my testosterone and that is if i could even afford that too.

Kys faggot
Well if that's your reason for not being able to succeed in brosplits realostically dont expect a difference doing 5x5 because your issue remains. Not trying to be a dick but you gotta want it more than you do and push harder. at the point you're at it isnt an issue with your program, it's an issue with your mind

> Not trying to be a dick but you gotta want it more than you do and push harder. at the point you're at it isnt an issue with your program, it's an issue with your mind
It's an hormonal issue, retard.

>push harder push harder
get back to Jow Forumsfitness

>It's an hormonal issue, retard
>test was normal range but not as high as a normal "bodybuilder"
You cope as hard as OP, have fun never making it you raging faggot, maybe on your next diet you can stop feeding your body so any excuses

>hormonal issue
>girls can lift more than OP

Its clearly not hormonal op is just a retarded pussy

You weigh nothing, eat you twig

And we use English measurements here. I shouldn't have to google that gay shit

Based