Don’t girls ever think they’re sexually harrassing you when they grab your biceps or slap your ass?

Don’t girls ever think they’re sexually harrassing you when they grab your biceps or slap your ass?

Attached: A1B74F63-13DB-4496-8CB1-87BDE0D2942A.jpg (380x680, 53K)

Women don't think.

Attached: 1526832267507.jpg (634x955, 167K)

It's an accepted double standard in the modern west, they want to have their cake and eat it too

Girls can't sexually harass a man

Thread should've ended here

Women all have princess complexes and they just assume that any/every man wants them, so the idea of even asking before initiating sexual-lite contact is completely alien to them, because they believe it's a foregone conclusion that all men want them to do this to them.

If you have to ask yourself "Is this sexual harassment?" you probably shouldn't do it. This goes for both sexes. Of course, our mental models are constructed to see sexual harassment as male on female rather than vice-versa, so we simply screen out the latter.

Eh, not really. A lot of women -- especially attractive ones -- have low self-esteem, so they couldn't possibly stomach a rejection if they made the first move. This is why they become so offended when "ugly" men hit on them.

Absolutely this. Some don't consider it to be sexual harassment, while others simply don't care.

some people think its a bit of a non issue but ive known some people with anxiety and/or autism who would certainly not appreciate being touched without warning

The double standard exists because women generally can’t overpower men so men feel no fear for their safety when sexually harassed by women.

No, because we like it.

Is the average, male catcaller going to overpower and rape a woman in the middle of the office? A crowded street? A bar? Of course not. You have no right to do it. Same reason as why assault can be if you throw a plastic cup at someone, or if you hit them with a baseball bat. You do make a really good point if the woman is alone, however.

Who cares? I like female attention.

This is like saying it's okay for nogunz libfags to threaten someone with a gun just because they don't know how to chamber a round or take the safety off.

Is it really a threat though? I mean if a man with no arms threatened to stab me, it's not really something to be all that concerned about

It’s funny because I literally just saw some black dude coming on way too strongly to a white woman less than an hour ago on the street and I got him to walk away from her by mogging the shit out of him.

Terrible analogy

No because I'm not one of those deranged faggots who think that men and women are the same and should be treated the same.

Male sexuality is based on looks, female sexuality is based on feeling safe. If you make a woman feel unsafe by groping her then she's not going to like you. If you feel unsafe as a man because a woman touches your bicep, then you probably have issues and should spend less time in the gym and more time in therapy.

Or maybe I don't want randos touching me uninvited, you ever think of that you colossal faggot?

Not every encounter with some one having a hole between their legs has to be sexual. They don't have a right to use you to their humor, and you don't have an obligation to be used to sate your insecurity over proving your masculinity. Stop enabling whores.

>Don’t girls ever think

It depends on the rando.

>They don't have a right to use you to their humor, and you don't have an obligation to be used to sate your insecurity over proving your masculinity.
So if I'm not a touchy faggot over women touching my bicep or ass... then I'm insecure about my masculinity and have to let them do it to gain validation.

Could you COPE any harder?

Yes, basically that.

I don't mind (attactive) girls fliritng with me by touching my arm or whatever.

But if they touch my ass I think they're desperate DTF thots and they treat them as such. I usually punish that behaviour by looking at them like I'm disgusted and go flirt with a girl prettier than them LEL. They get both mogged and butt blasted

Girls have no power so they cant sexually harass you unless they're ugly.

Men and women aren't the same idiot

Attached: 1523113510811.png (399x322, 42K)

based

WHOMST?

Autists dont have to worry about being touched by any woman

No, they are checking your genetic strength and getting your attention, that's all.

fpbp