Whats a decent running/jogging speed/time?

Whats a decent running/jogging speed/time?

How much do you do? What do you think is average?

Extra info:

I've been lifting everyday for 10 years, and swimming/cycling at triathlon level.

I'm training now the running part... And am managing 4.5miles in about an hour and 15 for my first few trys. I can swim for 2h no prob, but running is proving much more difficult...

Attached: descarga.jpg (180x278, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

runbundle.com/tools/age-grading-calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>0 days off for 10 years
Overtrained faggot. You’re probably small af

Overtraining is for olympic athletes...

Also im pretty small because im natty and have low rep ranges

So suck my dick faggot

t.cookiecutter

It depends on what your purpose is. For just general fitness/weightloss/bumping your metabolism I usually do a light 11-12 min/mile pace. Its good for warming up and cooling down.

The purpose is for at least 1% score in a triathlon full length

then probably more than my little routine lol
I usually do 2-3miles at 11-12 min/mile. Honestly though, the generic "average" is slower if you count just any average person

>11-12 min pace
Wtf that's a quick walking pace

I'm going to start running again tomorrow morning, can I get a link to a good program? I used to just do it back in 2017 and while I made some improvements (went from barely being able to run a mile to 3 miles in 25 minutes), I believe I could've improved much more if I followed an actual progression routine.

>What do you think is average?
runbundle.com/tools/age-grading-calculator

How do you define average? If you can run 1 mile then you'll be over the average americans. If you can finish a 10k you'll be over the average hobby joggers. I would say the a 10k in 45 min is something respectable to aim for though

Halp

>runbundle.com/tools/age-grading-calculator
how do i make sense of this

do people actually shit in public pools. its enough that supposedly "everybody pees in the pool" but shits, too? this must be from pakiland.

Attached: 1459179695623.jpg (484x528, 69K)

>t. DYEL
post body

exactly

11-12 minute pace? can't even be considered jogging anymore. Go for 9 minute/mile if youre just using to warm up/cool down, very easy but you'll actually break a sweat

For the best runs, i would recommend 5am-7am. The temperature is great during those times and also the streets are not overly crowded in the city. To improve a mile time, I would recommend going 70-80% of your PR then allow 50% recovery. Afterwards do it again and slowly progress. As for swimming.. i would assume it is the same concept.

>Swimming in a pool wtth blacks
Forget the shit I don’t want AIDS

>do people actually shit in public pools

It's quite common amongst British tourists at holiday resorts from what I've heard - something about doing it for a 'dare'.

>overtraining

pathetic

I'll never forget when my mom and I went to one of the pools in my town and right as we set our stuff down at a chair I walked toward the pool there was just a log of shit on some playground equipment in the pool. The funniest part was a water spout was shooting like 3ft in the air and landing right on top of it slowly smushing it and causing shit water to seep into all the slides branching off the playground landing. The staff came in hazmat looking gear, put a stationary roomba thing over it that had a big hose attached to it and sucked it up. The whole sitch looked like pic related cept they didn't even close the pool off just that section.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

I just recently got a 9 minute mile on a steep incline and I've only been running for like 3 weeks so probably something better than that