UNDERGROUND YOUTUBE FITNESS BTFO

NETHER IS BACK
SHOWING THAT HIS STRENGTH WASN'T FAKE
590LB FLOOR PRESS LMAO
youtu.be/zmlXxU3L1gI

Attached: 1520457512246.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bqlczgKByOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking based, and red pilled.

Attached: fg7.jpg (589x438, 19K)

>filmed with cellphone from early 2000's
>a lot of space to get a full shot of lift
>he's out of frame again
>bar is out of frame again
oh Bogie

It's time to stop posting JJ

>that dance at the end

based boomer basement lifter
hopefully he destroys that faggot dairyland nigger

how fucking hard is it to get the barbell in the fucking center of the frame

?? The fuck is this, the bench version of rack pulls above the knee?

vieo is unironically sam hyde tier

>red pilled
this guy is way too kosher to be any type of "shaman". he has a brown child and he literally believes in the whole "rural and suburban retards" thing

>that 40 year old boomer who records fake lifts in his basement

heavily breathing and not bracing during the lift

weird swaying by the bar

high bar path over his head should lead to snap city in the shoulders

uhh.. yeah.... nether is still faking lifts for some reason

he's a bleaching agent
>irrelevant shit that doesn't matteR
let me guess you also saw a shadow moving lmao

C O P E

>Fake plates
>Bullshit partial movement
>Nothing impressive

>floor press
>bullshit partial movement
*snap*
>fake plates, despite there not being any fake plates from the brands he has, and him not being able to afford any fake plates
>all his plates are old from gyms
>590lb floor press isn't impressive
yep

Attached: 907.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

>muh internet father figure really loves me, don't insult him
Imagine coping this hard and being this much of a faggot

Also on the same channel is the 840 pound pin squat. The way the bar path moves is identical to the old video that was claimed to be faked.

So the only possible way he could fake it is with fake plates, and that is impossible because the plates are clearly made out of steel and are proportionally accurate.
Only thing left is to count the plates to verify.

imagine thinking a 590lb floor press is a bullshit partial movement lmao
legit lmaoing at you right now

>thinking a proven fraud who makes another suspicious video wouldn't fraud again
kys

It was never proven brah, an absence of evidence (i.e. poor camera angle) is not evidence of absence.

Guess how I know you are retarded?

>proven fraud
Umm, excuse me sweetie, but it has never been proven.
Show "proof" that he faked anything on his floor press or pin squat.
You can't.
This is where your C O P E gets D E S T R O Y E D

Not an argument

By not knowing much at all.
If there's no proof he's faking his lifts, why do you claim he's a proven fraud?
Try harder next time this is getting pathetic.

I can bench 800 pounds.
Prove me wrong

Post a video.

Take my word for it brah. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Nether posted videos of him lifting, you are a nobody bitter little bitch hater loser with 0 videos, try harder next time.

>just pretending to be retarded
Basé

Nether, you didn't post shit

Daily reminder JJ and alec the mutt fuccboi couple activily lurk and post on Jow Forums, and are probably on this very thread.

JJ plz go

Attached: jj.png (685x698, 458K)

based brainlet poster

>bringing more brown people into the world and propagating subhuman dna even further while also causing demoralization to yourself and all of society
>BLEECHED XD
very, very low iq in your brain

This nigga the type of person to tell people that there's no sound in deep space while they're watching a sci-fi movie/series lmao

This the type of nigga that opens a bag of chips with scissors lmao

because it's nether himself posting like he always used to? no wonder alex was so attracted to him. they both are so similar

the burden of proof is on the one making the original claim, which is nether. even small children are capable of understanding this concept

brb posting video of forklift lifting 500 kilos while i have my hands on the bar and conveniently keep the forklift just off camera

lmao haha TRUUUUUE u right senpai

Attached: hanging.png (105x238, 619)

>the burden of proof is on the one making the original claim, which is nether. even small children are capable of understanding this concept
He posted a video of it. Damn u smart

>the burden of proof is on the one making the original claim, which is nether.
Which is what the video is for lmao
>because it's nether himself posting like he always used to?
so wrong, just so so wrong lmao
>brb posting video of forklift lifting 500 kilos while i have my hands on the bar and conveniently keep the forklift just off camera
cope

pic related people who open the bag of chips with their hands except they fuck it up and make a rip down the side so the bag is permanently fucked and you cant even close it.
those ebonics come too easily for you, nether. you fucking that negro and raising it's offspring is significantly affecting your vernacular and mental state

>implying a video that insufficiently displays the weight is sufficient proof
how hard is it to get the entire weight in frame? it's not. he does this all the time. if the weight is not displayed in its entirety it is not sufficient
>"cope"
>this much projection

Attached: race mixing 3.png (1280x854, 1.86M)

>pic related people who open the bag of chips with their hands except they fuck it up and make a rip down the side so the bag is permanently fucked and you cant even close it.
Holy shit this nigga actually opens chips with scissors

>guy so obsessed with race mixing that he literally has photos like these saved
y i k e s

ikr lmao

>netherfags once again believing things that arent true
>more unironic niggerposting

wtf i support judaism now!

B A S E D

>Mad that Nether is stronger than him

U P S E T

youtu.be/bqlczgKByOc
Obligatory

If this dude can lift this amount then what’s stopping him from going down to a local gym, having a staff member film him load the bar, and perform the lift
Almost all gyms like 24 hour fitness have free trial memberships, it wouldn’t cost him anything

Attached: 56CCF8EB-D467-422A-8E16-00D169E1798C.jpg (633x363, 118K)

possibly because he's poor, has to deal with this children while taking care of the household(his wife has a job but he's unemployed)

t. self loathing retard. fuck off back to Jow Forums, retard.

the netherbeast has truly ascended with his thinking, but thats still a fake lift, he struggles more with pushing it up than bringing it down man thats fuckin unnatural

Post body

floor press isn't a 'partial' movement you dumb fuck. A partial movement is when you can go a greater range of motion but don't to overload. your arms cannot physically go any lower on the floor, it's just a different exercise and requires different muscles. my normal bench press is way stronger than my floor press.

He must have got a bit of dosh from shilling his upgrade manual. Fifty bucks for 10 pages...what a bargain!

The pin squat isn't to parallel like in the supposedly faked videos. Also the plates could be fake. He needs to do this at a public gym if he wants to get his credibility back

Attached: buffedcat.jpg (720x569, 78K)