>go with female friends
>meet some chicks
>they are in relationship but they are bisexual
>got offered 3some
>wtf no I have nofap
>160 days boys
>wtf am I doing with my life
>now I am going to lift

Attached: E2EFDAF5-94A6-44C4-AB37-94CB9351CF1C.jpg (500x700, 80K)

Attached: 1502339587611.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

Don’t you use nofap to actually get pussy?

clubs are fucking awful unless you have great face frame height, like if you're below 6'1 do not enter a club

dude, just smoke some weed before you go out or take some cbd oil. stop it with the autism

Didnt happen

It's called nofap, not nosex. You should have hit that shit son.

Attached: 1506710955785.gif (214x200, 183K)

>Be me
>Hate clubs
>Lift bros keep getting on me about being sinhle
>"Bruh, let's go to a club!"
>Say no
>Get dragged to club
The music is fucking loud
>Fucking thots keep rubbing all over me
>One of them stepped on my foot
>Lights ate annoying me
>Smells like sweat and drugs
>Change my break day and don't tell the bros so I don't get dragged to another club

Bisexual isn't a thing. You met degenerate whores who, most likely, were carrying an array of diseases.

I like clubs, fun to have a drink and a dance with your friends

>tfw bisexual
>tfw gym is full of beatiful people
>tfw don't need to stare at the 10% of gym goers that are female
>tfw the sweaty beautiful men don't know i am secretely fantasising about sucking their willy(in a gay way)
hehe

No, you're just a fag who doesn't have the balls to come out.

Closet fag detected

Nope. Just an actual man who is disgusted that you degenerates cannot get the treatment you clearly need for your mental illnesses

Jesus man, if you are gonna be a closet fag at least try harder, every sentence you wrote makes your homosexuality so fucking obvious

Attached: aY5Q4R3J_400x400.jpg (240x240, 10K)

This. I learned the hard way

Have you ever seen a confident, sought-after man turn into a low energy cuck after a month in a relationship? That's what abusing your sexual energy does. Smart women know this and domesticate men with sex.

> when she says she’s bisexual like that makes her unique from the 90% of females who say the same bullshit

Attached: image.jpg (400x248, 98K)

>When she says she's bisexual like it fucking matters

Attached: 1518099386655.png (774x513, 324K)

I fucking hate clubs. I'm 100% convinced that it's an "emperor has no clothes" situation where everyone also hates clubs but just goes to them and holds their tongue because they're convinced everyone they know likes clubbing, even those they're all thinking the same thing.

Attached: pepe cringe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

The only nice clubs are the expensive ones where you get your own table and they bring you the alcohol, usually through pretty girls.
Most clubs catered to poor young losers (students) just go for the wide net approach and try to cram the places as much as possible and sell shitty, cheap shots.

Lived in Spain for a year, every club I went to was like that.

I read hate clubs as a singular noun and had this mental image of a place where women go to be angry and you accompany them to these apparent "hate clubs".

Yeah, that's the kind that I'm talking about. It's no different over here in the States with that Jersey-Shore-tier shit. I couldn't stand back in undergrad being dragged to these fucking clubs by my friends. What a waste of my time and money.

I'm 65" lanklet and I've only been laid 3 times from clubs in 3 years

>just use the herbal jew

Don't listen to the trolls and haters, user. You made the right choice there. It's not worth cumming with anyone you don't have an emotional bond with. I'm not saying wait until marriage, but meaningless casual sex has a higher cost than most recognize.

Attached: 0104124631751_00_14744665020_4b427535ed_z.jpg (501x640, 50K)