Am I gay for liking Broadway musicals?

Am I gay for liking Broadway musicals?

Also most pullups you can do?

Attached: woodberry.jpg (749x907, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sksa_52bCAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

barely 1 single pullup

God damn. Can someone explain to me what makes Loran Gray so cute?

Jow Forums - Fitness

last time i checked as long as you dont enjoy sucking other guys dicks you are not gay. Enjoy the show bro

Yes, but it's more that you are unsure if it makes you gay than it actually being gay to like Broadway musicals.

Honestly, I'm not sure, but I think I can do around 5 finger tip pull ups. Not sure how that translates into pull ups done with a bar instead of a door frame, though.

depends on form. i can do 15 dead hang palm out pullups, but if we're talking normie standards, e.i. 90 degrees chinups i could probably do 25-30 or more

No, musicals can be quite entertaining/enjoyable. I personally hate them because my ex was into them to the point it drove me insane, but to each their own.

And currently 9.

Attached: 403685A5-A9F8-479F-AF50-953D34F78F30.jpg (400x250, 17K)

But his cum is tasty and it's a nice post workout protein boost.

Yup. Like 8 strict form.

Do you also get aroused when you see an attractive naked man? If not then, no.

Attached: judas-kiss.jpg (236x191, 11K)

Strict form 5.

You might be a little gay.

Attached: peak_performanc.jpg (480x489, 38K)

I fucking love Phantom of the Opera and slay pussy. It’s not gay at all. Quit being self-conscious and worrying about what other douches think of you. Enjoy whatever the fuck you like dude. The day you stop living others is the day you live for yourself.

Attached: 5923FCE5-3A57-4BDB-A853-9BC913171150.jpg (691x508, 41K)

>you gay

no
15 strict

I study theatre in school and just finished working on a musical in May. It's not gay at all.
Can do 6 strict

>I fucking love Phantom of the Opera
>its not gay
Except for this. Phantomfags are gay as shit

No, I surprised my girlfriend with tickets to Dear Evan Hansen about 6 weeks into dating, which was a big purchase, and we both now realize a shared love of musical theater. All this just to say no OP, it’s a beautiful art.

Based firstposter

>I fucking love Phantom of the Opera
you may not be gay, but you sure are a fucking faggot

Sorry it doesn't make up for being an uggo though. Just be yourself bro you'll make it!

>Am I gay
Unless you enjoy thinking about dick (that is not your own), nope.

>Pull-ups
I'm more of a boxers guy, preferably satin.

No, you're gay because you're a fag.

I've done 20 a few times. Mostly just do weighted though.

OP here, I say this because I went to see Les Miserables and Book of Mormon recently and they were fucking awesome.

that's what happens

BoM is fun, but I hate Les Mis for the same reasons I hate Phantom

Why you hate Phantom and Les Mis famalam? What do you consider top tier broadway

Phantom isn't even in the same galaxy as Les Mis

They're too pretentiously bombastic for my taste. I can get behind a lot of musicals, but Phantom and Les Mis are too melodramatic without any sense of fun, so watching them feels like a chore. The music for both also make it that anyone who is not a strong singer stands out very badly, which makes productions (both on and off the street) unnecessarily harder to cast and somewhat off-putting to some of the audience

And by "strong singers" I mean people that can't belt

Max I've done is 20

Yes.

No.

>loves fucking
>phantom
>””””slays pussy””””
No you don’t. JFC, at least have to taste to watch les mis or some shit, honestly. I bet you like Mamma Mia too.

Those are both pretty good. I’m a theatrefag, and let me tell you, chicks love when you take them to a play or musical. They think you’re suave as fuck, and the show is usually fun to watch too.

Are you saying that belting is a good thing, because if so then consider suicide.

Belting has its moments. But when a show's music is heavily reliant on it, then there's a pretty glaring problem

no you are gay for worrying about what other people think

Attached: weirdandgay.jpg (850x117, 20K)

No user.

Now exclusively liking failed Broadway arrivals is super gay.

Depends on the show.

If you like Steven Sondheim stuff, or stuff like Les Miserables, then no you are just a cultured aritocrat.

If your favorite musical is Rent or anything similar to it, you are a super mega homo.

*Broadway Revivals

damn auto correct

>tfw Ragtime revival failed

Attached: tears.jpg (400x447, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Sksa_52bCAQ

>old stuff good!
>new stuff bad!

As long as you enjoy it what does it matter whether it's perceived as gay or not.

Attached: bustup_121_021.png (604x1064, 589K)

20 wide grip

I mean... sort of yeah?

Book of mormon and maybe hamilton are the only musicals in the past several years to be genuinely great, even though Hamilton is massively overrated.

It's not like shit theatre didn't exist in the past (Cats for example), it's just the good stuff is easily picked out since most of the people have forgotten the bad stuff.

>Book of mormon and maybe hamilton are the only musicals in the past several years to be genuinely great
if you're an idiot who doesn't really follow theatre, maybe.

Weird story I met Eric Andre when he was in 9th grade and I was in middle school when he was playing upright bass in the musical Ragtime.

I’m a pretentious fag, but I’ve played a good amount of orchestra pit music. I played for Alan Menken (the Disney guy) when I was in high school as a doubler. Personally I dislike playing musicals now, but I love opera and ballet gigs. I’m a clarinetist.

1. We're all gay here
2. Maybe 20 straight, 3 sets of 12-15

thats not wrong

This. The least gay thing in the world is pursuing your hobbies and interests regardless of what others think.

Like 11 or 12.

>Am I gay for liking Broadway musicals?
No.

Also most pullups you can do?
6 pull ups at 6'1", 220 lb. I'm the only one at my gym that does pull ups or chin ups, so I got no one to ask if my form is any good.

Book of Mormon is good. Hamilton would have been much better without the "current year" political browbeating. But there are a number of great shows within the past decade that are better but didn't get as much notoriety. Violet comes to mind for example

hunting for population control is stupid and a lie hunters say so they can kill more things

>kill a lor of predators because they kill the herbivores
>kill a lot of herbivores because their population is too high since they have no more predators

just let nature do its thing, there is no need of population control

I 100% would holy fuck