How do you go to a pub or restaurant without fucking up your diet?

How do you go to a pub or restaurant without fucking up your diet?

I'm invited to an event, I can't be an autist and tell people I'm dieting (I'm stilly a skinny faggot on a clean bulk diet).

Attached: pay_the_toll.png (712x802, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionalyeast.quora.com/social-eating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Order kinda off menu. Ask for chicken to be grilled with no sauce or anything and ask for a plate of veg to be steamed. You won't be asking anything they haven't had a weirder request for.

Just eat whatever faggot. Stop stressing over little things

that baby looks nothing like her.

drink clear spirits, preferably with carbonated water or straight and no soda or juice.

keep in mind you still need to count your calories and chances you'll still be above your margin, just do this as little as possible, don't go partying every week.

shut up fatty

His dad is a nigger who left her, it's a very widespread meme here. The gal makes vlogs on youtube, it's hilarious really

Because it's half black

oh and for food just go with plain steaks, chicken or fish. No oil (chances are is not olive or other good kind of oil so better not risk it) so if it is steamed or grilled it might be the best. if they have some good soup like chicken or fish go for that too. white rice is also good.

remember the rules: no salt, no bread, no oil and no sugar.

I normally order steak and broccoli when I go out with people

go carnivore and never count calories, drink/ cheat when its socially acceptable or required to not be an asspie and never get fat

Attached: 1496860320252.png (800x729, 1.17M)

>actually paying the toll

order the healthier options if you're that bothered.

Order whatever is closest to your diet at home. Or, and bear with me here on this radical concept, cut cals through the day to make up for eating out at night.
This shit really isn't rocket surgery.

Skinny faggot eating something different for one night won't ruin your life. Coming from an ex-skelelord who used to think the same thing.

By not fucking eating there.

nutritionalyeast.quora.com/social-eating

I really want to see the body of the autists on here who's body would be wrecked by one night of drinking and eating.

You can't eat out once in a fucking restaurant? Really? You're so autistic that you can't go over your margins once in a month (or even less)? If you're friend has a party just go and take a beer and order anything. You can cheat every now and again. If your diet is perfect, as you seem to claim. Then one night wont ruin anything at all.

if youre skinny and bulking anyway and eat whatever the fuck, its just a day, dont be a bitch.

what the fuck is this dogshit? no salt? no bread but white rice is fine? no oil? pls be trolling

post the unshoop already

>I'm dieting
>(I'm stilly a skinny faggot on a clean bulk diet)

Attached: autism2.jpg (567x561, 31K)

no added salt, it will have salt by default no need to add more.
I explained why not oil, you're not getting good quality oil in most cases, better not risk it.
I am refering to the bread trays they tend to offer you at restaurants, the bread is not just filthy but they also offer you butter with it and is easy to go overboard, just don't eat it.

>bread
>with butter
America

You're on a bulk, you idiot. You shouldn't be bothering about this, assuming you're still going to eat regular.

Mirin that girls jaw line. not mirin her halfling.

>tfw she has better jawline genetics than everyone here

if you're not a sponsored athlete and can't take a day off for special occasions you ought to be downright autistic

Attached: 36227822_1774103049301961_7196187115690917888_n.jpg (640x630, 30K)

If you’re bulking then go for something that’s the closest best fit. Went to Frankie and Bennys the other day and they have some specifically high protein meals. Most decent pubs and restaurants have healthy choices.

What is the source of that photo? They are German, if memory serves and it's very illustrative of where the West is going.

Permabulk

It's probably sweden desu

looks like a half-orc

he already said half black

Has anyone got the 'look at the top of his head' version of this?