Is Coke Zero okay to drink?

No sugar, no carbs. Is it alright to have daily?

Attached: 0937928B-7C66-47EF-A913-E43C96C7AB4C.jpg (686x686, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615743/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

rip teeth and stomach lining

No? Why would you even want to drink it? Taste shit, and toxic.
Drink water

no

You drink water daily. Once in a while is fine though.

Yes perfectly fine, don’t listen to these autists

What is Jow Forums's take on this shit?
>pic related
I drank one yesterday for the first time in forever and was shocked at how tasty it was. Zero calories, zero sugar, zero carbs. Just chemical water honestly. Is it bad for me?

Attached: imageService.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Actually just had one with my meal.
Aspartame isnt that terrible for you It mainly effects your stomach and liver but so is everything else.

I would definetly not recommend drinking it every day but like once a week or couple times a month isnt going to kill you especially if you hold healthy diet, workout and drink alot of water you going to flush it out of you fast.

>chemical water
>is it bad for me
>t. american

When I say chemical I really mean vitamins but there's a couple preservatives in it. The ingredients list is pretty clean for the most part. Nothing concerning

>Zero calories
lmao if you believe this

Well it says it has zero calories and its legally required to disclose that info. Are you wearing a tin foil cap by chance?

Actually I stand corrected it only has one thing that might be bad and its sucralose.
Replying to b8, when will you learn.

>its legally required to disclose that
oh poor naive user. under 5kcal they are allowed to round it down. so a 4.9 becomes a 0

literally plain water is the ONLY calorie free food/drink that exists

To be labeled zero calories, it just has to be >5.

for example Coke Zero
>marketed as 0 Calories in USA.
>in other parts of the world its marketed as 0 sugar because in reality it's 3kcal per can

This
Drink it and relax goyim. No need to worry

Absolutely NOT FINE.
Despite what the sticky says, a horrendous concontion of chemicals that believe it or not tastes like SHIT is indeed bad for you. Drink water. If you want something like soft drink so badly try soda water with lemon.
Do not drink Diet Coke or anything similar man, shits fucked.
I guarantee this

lmao baby needs his sugar water? cant get through the day without his syrup? sodafags disgust me hahaha

Not OK. It contains a wide variety of chemicals, none of which help you in any way apart from caffeine.

So drink plain, unflavored, unfooled around with, water. And if you want caffeine use that water to make coffee but limit yourself to two cups in a day and only when you need it.

Drink water for fucks sake. What the fuck is wrong with Am*ricans

>I guarantee this

Damn. I had my doubts but your anonymous opinion with zero facts backing it up has me convinced.

Nah, if you value your teeth
Isn't stomach acid more acidic than cola though?

Explain why zero calorie sweetened drinks like Coke Zero are bad for you.

I drank it daily and suddenly migraines started becoming common place, stopped drinking it and the migraines subsided

It isn't bad if you don't drink an excess amount. 1 or 2 cans per day is ok

>Sweeteners
>Literally black water
>0 calories, still taste

It tastes like shit unless you're addicted. Save your money.

There is literally no sugar in coke zero

You're still addicted to soda like a child.

Don't listen to these coke shills, aspartame messes with your gut micro biome and that can lead to you getting fat, try to keep it at least less than once a week.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615743/