How to recover from a 7 day holiday where you ate about 10.000kcal a day and didn't exercise?

How to recover from a 7 day holiday where you ate about 10.000kcal a day and didn't exercise?

Attached: 1493919651453.jpg (747x754, 71K)

get back into your normal routine as soon as possible, don't delay.

1,000kcal deficit for 2 weeks

what the fuck did you eat user

>10k cal
How? Even on my worst days, I eat maybe 6-7k at most. What did you eat?

>10.000kcal a day

Attached: succcccccccc.png (229x218, 82K)

I'm sick of seeing these comments.

>"durr how do you eat 10k+ in a day?"

Do you know how easy that is? Especially if those calories are from sugary drinks?

GOCAD
Gallon of cream a day

>2L of coke has 3k calories
>Still 7k left

How the fuck do you drink 2l of coke a day and still manage to eat 7k? were you eating your mom?

Im drinking a pepsi right now thats only 250 calories for a whole bottle.

Thats the same as 40 fucking bottles of pepsi every day

>Do you know how easy that is? Especially if those calories are from sugary drinks?
I know. I had the same problem when I first started trying to lose weight. It sucks.

10kcal a day?

that sounds glorious, story please

This is the answer. Go back to normal, your body will figure it out.

>he's never been fat
>he doesn't know how to hit 10k in a day much less 15

i once hit almost 16k cal in a day

being fit is better but eating that shit wasn't bad and some days i miss being subhuman

honestly at my fatest i was drinking a 2l bottle of coke and eating 2 burguers, so yeah, i've never been that far gone

>i once hit almost 16k cal in a day
How did you do this?

not him but i did 20k before. very easy, just a lot of sugar, all day, from morning to midnight. lotta candy, lotta cookies, lotta sugar drinks.

how do you even eat that much sugar? there's a point where i just stop. Also how the fuck do you combo Coke with candy, it makes both tastes like shit

Google claims that sugar is 3870 calories per kg. So you'd need to consume a bit over 5kg in a day to get 20k calories from sugar, which I think would be physically impossible for me.

Even lard, which is 8980 calories per kg, would require you eat 2.2kg, which I guess is doable but wouldn't be easy.

i don't know what to say other than it was easy. just didn't stop putting things in my mouth the entire day. eating for entertainment. eating because it was there.

Just binged today myself, probably 1000 to at most 2000 above my tdee, mind you I do OMAD/IF. You're not alone. Keep your head up, wake up early, go to the gym and stay there an extra hour for this week. Heres to starting again

make giant pancakes. spread nutella on them. put something like pepperoni and some fatty cheese on it. wrap the pancake in a roll. eat. while doing that eat a tub of rich icecream + drink some sugary drink. Do that with multiple pancakes.
Consider this an appetizer for a meal in 2 hours.

That's how I'd imagine doing it.

you couldn't eat 2 gallons of good quality ice cream on top of an ordinary diet?

Isn't a gallon an entire bucket? Not a chance.

Fat people arent really this disconnected from average people, are they? This is bait, right guys?

what the fuck?

no way i could, maybe if someone had a gun to my head i could push myself as hard as possible
but 90% chance i puke it up before falling asleep, thats ridiculous