How long would it take to go from complete beginner/skinnyfat to Patrick Bateman? Is it achievable natty?

How long would it take to go from complete beginner/skinnyfat to Patrick Bateman? Is it achievable natty?

Attached: B16A3686-FE14-4033-8663-BB69272EBD83.jpg (1200x897, 124K)

There is no patrick bateman

probably achieveable in about 3 years

he is not natty though

That is natty a achievable when the muscles are under tension like that. It will take 2 or so years of absolute dedication though. Don't listen to the e-statters here who will say 3 months going twice a week. Simply say the magic phrase "post body" and you will defeat them.

fpbp

post body

Does an idea count?

Wtf is up with those dyel legs? Fuck man, Bateman wouldn't ignore his legs.

only faggots care about legs, prove me wrong

Not really relevant when describing it will take a while but here i am a year into recovery from an injury. Will be at least half a year until i am bateman tier.

Attached: _20180718_203055.jpg (2153x3498, 833K)

It's one of those things where people don't think they notice it overtly, but they notice when they're not there. Even normalfag girls will say "looks like someone skipped leg day!" when they see some guy with big arms/chest and chicken legs

He would, actually. His character is supposed to represent materialistic, shameless vanity, since the book is in part a critic of materialism and 80s American culture as a whole. Working out only your upper body fits perfectly with that.

Unironically a culture of vanity and self-obsession is preferable to the leftist degeneracy the author himself promoted.

Kek

implying they're not one and the same. Degenerate corporate culture goes hand in hand with degenerate leftism. Two sides of the same coin of liberalism.

>leftist degeneracy the author himself promoted

Can you expand on what you mean by that? I'm not familiar with the author's views on politics.

>implying he'll actually respond to you with evidence cited from the book or statements from the author

he'll probably just say cuck or fag and abandon the thread

You won't be near anything in 6 months

Where’s your collarbone?

> gender fluid
> postmodernist
> complains about his dad being mean
> known drug abuser

In fairness I'm being harsh because some of his books are self-criticisms in disguise. He knows he's a degenerate.

Yeah probably. Same with all Jow Forums trolls on the board these days. I wasn't even wanting to argue or anything - just was curious.

You are unironically a cuc

This post didn't age well.

It will probably take about 10 years for most peolple, taking into account lapses in motivation, injury, life hurldes etc.

Without those fators probably about 3-4 years.

of course its achievable just check these dubs

Attached: mrrje82ov9b01.jpg (1242x1458, 136K)

This is more of my goal body

Attached: 8615e420a12fcd9653eec144590ff9fe.jpg (265x360, 18K)

Are scots even people?

> that 70kg twink who tells the PT he wants to go bearmode but not 'bodybuilder big'

If you want that body better get some test and dbol going.

he is using the stairmaster like all the time in every training because it consumes most calories. he takes a lot of roids too, so his legs would be huge

> ali

No

t. scot

>BEE
>leftist
Is this bait?

>t. entity

5 years of consistant lifting and dieting

you people are fucking retarded I swear nothing is achievable natty except skinny fat according to fit

everyone is either coping or suffering from severe body dysmorphia

waste your life trying to be batman then

deluded natty