Already on a diet just need breakfast

Does anybody have a breakfast for a fat fuck like myself, literally hate oats to the point of throwing up.

Attached: oats.jpg (768x384, 39K)

You're never going to make it.

I had a nature valley bar and a breakfast carnation when I was losing weight.

Thanks brother

You're welcome, and good luck to you.

How do you cook your oats?
I hated oats but then learned to add salt. And not just a pinch, enough to get rid of the plain grain taste.

don't eat breakfast

dude it is how you are cooking them. i use 1 packet prepackaged oats and add regular oats then microwave them in water for a minute.

boom perfectly cooked, i add 2 tbsp olive oil for calories. my everyday bfast

Here's how I eat them, it makes it into a chocolate cake texture instead of bowl of mushy vomit
>1 cup oats
>3/4 cup milk
>2 spoonfuls cocoa powder
>1 tbsp maple syrup

Mix the dry oats and cocoa powder, add in the milk (I use almond but I assume cow milk works the same), microwave for 1:30 seconds, stir, then another 1:30. Pour the maple syrup in and give it a final mix and it's ready to eat, you have yourself a bowl of chocolate bread/cake stuff that's not too mushy

What kind of sugar addict cereal eating manbaby doesn't like oats with milk and cinnamon?

My favorite way of oats is overnight oats with chunks of dates and cinnamon. Usually just go with water cause who needs more calories

Mix the oats with a scoop of salted caramel protein. Pretty tasty.

Lost 115lbs and yeah, personally I love porridge...but I find it's a bit shit on its own, so I add 1 scoop of whatever decent flavoured protein powder I've got. That being said I tend to not have breakfast till after midday.

Other options are:

Protein Bars (normie tier, but decent ones are nice and keep you going for a surprising amount of time)

Eggs - many combinations, boiled, scrambled with veg/fish etc.

Chicken breast - I shit you not. Medium chicken breast overroasted is just about 250 calories. Add maybe an onion and some garlic and you get some carbs as well.

Tins of sardines/tuna etc with various seasonings. Go light on condiments if you need them obviously.

Grilled bacon with tomatoes/egg. Not actually a bad choice as long as you're not doing it every day. That being said, my grandfather used to have bacon and eggs every morning for years and was fit and thin, though that coulda been the dementia kicking in before it telefragged him.

So yeah, plenty more I reckon. Basically, depending on how active you are, try and pick anything that's between 200 and 400max calories with decent macros and you're set.

Good luck.

If you throw them up, you're already cutting calories.

Skip Breakfast, fatty, just skip all your meals.

Attached: BZyxPCJ.jpg (400x225, 38K)

I was inspired by this this and made something similar. Macros in pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180721-130454.jpg (1080x1920, 208K)

Salt and almonds

Drink a monster and pop a bronkaid.

Attached: 43 - 0Mtv7.jpg (1184x2932, 522K)

Eating is a chore, you're not supposed to get a dopamine rush from eating.

Cereal for breakfast is a meme. Foisted on us by Kellog. Yes the same clown who advocated circumcision to cure masturbation.

> A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed.

Haven't had cereal for breakfast for decades.

Had savoury oats today. Were great. With black beans, pepper, tomato, onion, plain yoghurt, some salt and chili sauce.

Eggs, fullgrain toast, a grilled tomato and some bacon, maybe baked beans. You can heat the beans in the microwave and make the rest in one pan.

You could also have yogurt with fruits, or some protein rich wheat cereal. Make sure to rotate what you eat every few days at least so you don’t get sick of it

Black coffee. Wakes you up but doesn't break your fast. Start your eating window with lunch at 1pm, dinner at 6pm and supper before 10.

i put a cup of almond milk in my oats.. literally tastes amazing

THIS

electrolytes in the morning are so goat, even broth for breakfast will make you feel better than a 1000 calorie meal

Egg mcmuffin you fat cunt. Never gonna make it. Eat your fucking oats. Eat all the oats

>eating breakfast when trying to lose weight

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

take oats, put some cinnamon on it and pour motherfucking applesauce on it

Eat some eggs, oats are for bulking

Lmao at all these retards telling a fat guy to load up on carbs first thing in the morning

black coffee

I just did this, but with apple butter instead--
It's completely changed my understanding of oats.