He hasn’t take the Sv3ridge pill

>he hasn’t take the Sv3ridge pill

Attached: C092DAD4-911F-4A8C-AB27-B9E0D540F5B6.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyc81tIooZg
youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s basically ketosis, with the caveat that you eat way more organ meats and don’t cook anything (inb4 parasites, buy local organic or fish) including organs and eggs. Takes a little while to get used to but now I crave raw meat and eggs and nothing tastes better than raw animal fat.

I can’t begin to imagine how good it feels to stalk and kill an animal and eat its hot fat after days of hunting

Uncivilise yourself, Jow Forums

Attached: 0A4F9437-E4E1-49CB-A583-C15EB2D5B981.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>skeleton mode

is this supposed to be impressive?

I eat what I eat

Poast physique faggit

Nice gyno hehe

sv3rige thinks he lives in symbiosis with his tape worms

He's like Jow Forums meets nutritional science

no u

Attached: CBT.jpg (537x535, 56K)

decent body for a normie, needs to work more on his chest and lats and he would look much bigger

>he hasn't taken the hyperborean survival pill

Attached: c7442d998e52e03500ec22fc737c68c1.png (680x574, 127K)

fuk
youtube.com/watch?v=jyc81tIooZg

He says he doesn’t work out much at all “because he doesn’t want to stress his body”, and his frame isn’t great, and this pic was taken about 2 years ago - since then he’s become much bigger

But it’s still very impressive - very big delts for a guy who made his name playing runescape, showing that he has high test Even back then when he was starting the diet.

Why are you eating raw meat with tapeworm eggs in it? Don’t buy shit from supermarkets, simple
Our ancestors knew about tapeworm, they knew about campylobacteriosis etc, yet they still ate raw meat, raw fish, eggs straight out a nest, raw fat, fresh kills etc. Not because they had to - and they still do this practice all across the world today. Chicken “sushi” in Japan, raw steak, organs consumed across the Middle East, carcasses scavenged from Lions in the kalahari, raw eggs eaten across china, raw bacon in Germany, raw blood and yolk in many dishes, etc. The Inuits and Finnish bury their fish to allow it to rot and ferment before eating, supposed to be a delicacy that would make you gag if you didn’t hold your nose. And look at the Inuits - some of the longest lifespans, eat nothing but whale blubber, fish, seal, and maybe MAYBE a few berries, but many of them eat only meat. The westernised ones eating processed food and carbs become fat shits with heart and liver problems, the indigenous lifestyle ones stay jacked and still hunt while they’re 90

Rich people’s dietitians often advise eating raw meat when they have illnesses and gut problems. Hmmmm

Attached: C0765430-8A24-40DC-9566-CC32F1A8B919.png (1136x640, 1.11M)

Based. Jow Forums hates Sv3ridge because they’re faggots who need everything to be cooked and turn their noses up at “icky organs” at the advice of Dr Noseberg and Goldberg’s Meat Company that smears faeces all over their ground meat before butchering it

Inb4 “dats what cavemen do”. Civilisation is a gay construct, the only reason you’re eating grains and lots of carbs is because some Roman or Anglo faggot made you grow them because there were too many people to eat like the hunter gatherers you evolved as. Don’t let your diet be dictated by civilisation or (((dietary councils))), the American Heart Association wants you to avoid animal fats and Coca Cola wants you to drink 2L of beverages a day because you evaporate all the natural moisture that other animals get by cooking your food

Try it anons. Weird at first but now I fucking crave a big hunk of raw red meat marbled with delicious creamy raw fat, with a side of raw milk. High test as fuck, my boners and workouts have never been better, and I haven’t farted in months (warning, this diet is not recommended for braphogs and those who get their energy from processed sugar and starvation foods like bread)

Attached: 731F170B-7984-470C-B46E-C493F51A6112.png (1576x874, 1.1M)

>dyel
>shit hairline
yeah no thanks

that gyno

>and I haven’t farted in months
yeah I bet you haven't taken a shit in months either

>bury their fish to allow it to rot and ferment before eating, supposed to be a delicacy that would make you gag if you didn’t hold your nose
Why would anybody do that.

>he eats things he can't digest
pathetic

>animals only eat stuff they can digest 100% perfectly
dumb, so dumb

Hmmm, this is what I felt when trying Icelandic shark, disgust and vomit urges at first but max boners and general test increase. I think also that test can be increased by placebo

You should see him now, and his followers. Fucking glowing chads compared to before. The guy used to be a vegan, looked like death

>he doesn’t know about fermented meat
LaughingInuits.jpg

Attached: D1043B1D-B9C6-460C-82C9-5821B4EBCF30.jpg (800x1200, 581K)

Like when you think or really feel that you are doing something only max test bydłs would do

he was on a raw nuts diet, starving himself and sungazing
that's like blaming meat on sv3rige's hospitalization

I feed my dogs raw meat instead of retarded grain and doggy biscuits (wtf, yes they’re scavengers but you should read the ingredients of this shit. Wolves literally die if you feed them dog biscuits). They never fart and their shit doesn’t actually stink anymore, they used to be walking bioweapons before I did this. Their coats are thicker and glossier and they have so much energy I have to walk them 3x a day.

I usually buy offal for them too which is 10x more luxury for a doggy than simple muscle meat, but for some reason our gay society values the abundant muscle over the rare and prized heart or liver (never believe historians that say our ancestorsthrew the organs to the dogs, they are literally the most nutritious part of the animal and still prized away from the West).

Attached: 14553F1D-5859-426C-A1C1-BFAA45B6474C.jpg (300x300, 43K)

wtf that’s literally Zyzz’s amount of muscle but on a worse frame

And the guy is much bigger now

>Grain eaters come in here to spout out about shit they don't understand

Attached: pathetic.png (800x450, 359K)

post current pics

Zyzz was a dyel if you haven't noticed

Attached: 1516953278901.png (488x390, 245K)

makes sense that raw meat has some health benefits but it retarded to assume that that it's necessarily the more the better. most healthy cultures eat raw animal products but the same cultures also eat cooked animal products. cooked foods have their place in a healthy diet, no culture, even the ones that raw-foodists refer to as examples eat 100% raw, they just combine raw and cooked foods

look at the estimated fiber intake of paleolithic humans all the way from africa to eurasia

youtube.com/watch?v=qiC4qEqpqak&t=

you cringe you lose

>inb4 parasites, buy local organic or fish
lol are you retarded? just because it is organic meat doesn't mean it has no parasite mongoloid
sv3rige's ass got hospitalized by the way

Perma-ketosis is always bad, this is the one weakness of this program. One which he has amended himself by simply consuming more fruit juice.

>is against drinking water
>believe in flat earth
>plants are satanic and will kill you
thats about it for me

Domesticated faggot, that stuff is normal all across the world

You could flash freeze the meat to kill the bacteria and parasites. Not really fiscally feasible though.

that kills the whole point of the guy and he would be totally against it.